1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mikes Construction 1.2.5

Construction bot for all your needs

1. michael5555
    Setup
    1. Fill up your moneybag if you have it, otherwise ensure you have money in inventory
    2. Ensure you have saw + hammer or gardening cans if using bagged plants. Bagged plants require a house in rimmington
    3. Ensure you have planks in your bank (butler fetch from bank mode) or noted planks in inventory (phials + butler unnote mode)
    4. Start the bot in your house with building mode turned on
    Features
    • Supports moneybag/money in inventory
    • Supports Butler/Demon butler and Phials
    • Fetch planks from bank or unnote from inventory
    • All of the relevant furniture
    • Smart plank fetch calculation and failsafes
    Furniture
    • Crude wooden chair (parlour)
    • Wooden chair (parlour)
    • Oak chair (parlour)
    • Oak larder (kitchen)
    • Oak dining table (dining room)
    • Carved oak table (dining room)
    • Teak table (dining room)
    • Mahogany table (dining room)
    • Cape of legends (hall - quest trophies)
    • Mythical cape (hall - quest trophies)
    • Bagged plants

Recent Reviews

1. Thatbadpure
    Thatbadpure
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    Awesome bot! Was having troubles with my mythical cape set up and Michael responding quickly and helped updating his bot to perform even better.
    I'm getting 300k an hour doing mythical capes and 550k doing Mahogany Tables.

Thanks again Michael!
  2. derosierr
    derosierr
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    awesome bot tried this one after another contruction bot on here kept breaking, mikes bot was flawless got me about 600-700k exp an hour doing mahog tables with demon butler retreaving planks from bank. thanks for another 99 mike!!
  3. nestle tea
    nestle tea
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    GREAT BOT VERY FAST DOING BAGGED PLANTS! <3
  4. Brettgod1355
    Brettgod1355
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Works great. Started from level 1 and got to over level 78+ in 2.5 hours without any issues.
  5. HellsChosen
    HellsChosen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.8
    Without throwing shade on any of the other bots, I will say this is the best construction bot, currently on RuneMate. Michael has really outdone himself with this one as it is the most lifelike of all the current construction bots and gives some of the highest experience rates. 5/5 got me 70 construction in just a couple hours doing oak larders. Will use this for 99 later.
  6. rmate9k
    rmate9k
    5/5,
    great at what its supposed to do, i do prefer oak doors though
  7. afk1234
    afk1234
    5/5,
    bot works well, I like it more than the other con bots since it seems to be a touch slower and not as bot like. Any plan to add in dung door? mahogany tables are killing my bank lol
  8. Playing RS is Gay
    Playing RS is Gay
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    Works fast and well, only annoying thing about this bot is it will not work if you have 2 kitchens in your house. Once it removes the one larder, it keeps trying to run to the other one.
  9. golf
    golf
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Works great with oak larders - unfortunately, does not seem to work with mythical capes (despite standing next to it):

Could not traverse to Coordinate
    Traversing to Coordinate to build Mythical cape
    Unable to find source subGraph Vertex, falling back to dummy
    Unable to find destination subgraphs: destinations, destinationSubGraphs=
    [WARN ] [Navigation] Unable to find lean graph for graph:

Unfortunately, find this over 4 sessions (to work out what the problem was) ended up costing $0.48 - surely it shouldn't charge until at least a minute has passed (I'm not sure if that's a RuneMate policy?)
  10. unchained2020
    unchained2020
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    got 99 with it no ban.