1. wede333
    Smelts Cannonballs
    awesome123man likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. LordVengeance
    LordVengeance
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Seems like it does what its supposed to, but doesn't work with new interface. Please update <3
  2. Liener
    Liener
    5/5,
    Probably one of the best Scripts on runemate. Simple, fast and supper efficient.
    I have ran this script on 4 accounts at the same time and no problems. Thanks so much for everything :)
  3. Mia Malkova
    Mia Malkova
    3/5,
    does what it says

but the way the camera moves and how it acts doesn't make it a safe option to play on your main accs
  4. undead_tedd
    undead_tedd
    5/5,
    Best cannonballer I've ever seen! Great work on this one.
  5. Skalkire
    Skalkire
    1/5,
    minute 5, still waiting for bot to bank the cannonball and get more steel..... down vote hard
  6. treesinplace
    treesinplace
    1/5,
    Doesn't act human at all. It moves the camera to unplayable angles and gets stuck without supervision, sitting in front of the furnace or bank not logging out. Ended up getting a ban after 3 hours of using this. Avoid like the plague.
  7. dukagjin15
    dukagjin15
    1/5,
    this isn't working anymore and im so angry with this fucking bot fix your shit fucking idiots
  8. Adam Sanders
    Adam Sanders
    5/5,
    ive been using this for awhile now... and all i can say is.. its the most perfect fucking bot ever. it does log out which i normally hate as a ban protection thing, but its so quick with it, it barely loses any time at all. it works smoothly 24/7. the rotations are clean, scripting perfect. couldnt have asked for a better bot.
    1. wede333
      Author's Response
      Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback. I'll be looking into more methods of making it more efficient in my spare time so look forward to some updates