AlexH666's Cooker Bot 4.2.0

Cook em' Baby Cook!

1. AlexH666

This bot is now AIO! To use AIO functionality, please use the "Experimental" tab.

Set bank preset 1 to full inventory of Raw lobster, Raw tuna, Raw swordfish, Raw anchovies, Raw shark, Raw monkfish, Raw salmon, Raw trout, Raw cavefish, Raw rocktail.
    *Start the bot at GE in a bonfire world (recommended!) ; a good place with 24/7 fires and portable ranges is the left GE bank on world 29.
    *The bot will automatically use any nearby portable range, if not found, it will scan the nearest nearby lit fire.

Recent Reviews

1. The Professor
    The Professor
    Version: 4.2.0
    1. AlexH666
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it. Thanks for feedback.
  2. kooma
    Version: 4.1.0
    this bot tries to do something and does it slow. if your lucky it cooks 1 inventory in 10 minutes.
    1. AlexH666
      Author's Response
      Hello, I'm currently on vacation so I won't be able to take a close look, but no one ever complained of the bot being slow, and since you had the same issue on my other bot I assume the problem is on your end. Is your computer struggling to run RuneMate? Please post a comprehensive bug report otherwise I won't be able to help you.
  3. hardcorenrgman
    Version: 4.0.0
    This is awful. After I have a fire ready near GE bank, I cook the sharks and then it doesn't put the cooked sharks in the bank to get raw sharks. Feel cheated out of a dollar but I can live with that.
    1. AlexH666
      Author's Response
      Bot confirmed working perfectly fine with sharks, follow instructions next time and file an actual bug report with steps to reproduce (guidelines in my signature). This bot is also free for supporter, you are not paying to use this bot specifically and I make no income from it.

Feel free to leave a proper bug report and I will be more than happy to help.
  4. Nut2fast
    Version: 3.6.1
    80-85 easy thank you!
  5. lnxepique
    Version: 3.5.1
    This is awesome! Definitely gonna use it to get 99, good speed, sometimes struggles a bit to open the chest, but usually fixes it by moving the camera itself within seconds. Can run for hours.
    1. AlexH666
      Author's Response
      Glad to see the workaround I implemented working correctly :D Enjoy your cape! :D
  6. dankjedavi
    Version: 3.5
    I have 1 problem, after you have burned like 6 hours sharks and you want to burn rocktails it just says: withdrawing from ban- withdrawing bank failsafe- and then it does it all over and after a few tries it logs me out.
    Maybe because the bot has a cache system that remembers what I cooked last time and now it doesn't finds the item anymore and logs out.
    COuld you fix this please?
    This was also an issue with your firemaking bot when I wanted to change from oak logs to magic logs it did the same again and again and again,...
    1. AlexH666
      Author's Response
      Rocktails are not supported. I will add them in the next update (this explains the issue you are having.)

Now for the firemaking bot:
      Did you change the preset to whatever new item you want? It doesn't cache anything. It checks if any of the supported items is in inventory after withdrawal every single time. (Even a mix would work.)
      There is 0 reason for it to do what you are describing. Please send me a log so I can check some stuff :)
  7. dankjedavi
    Version: 3.4
    This works perfectly I haven't had any problems in 10 hours!!! Thank you for making this :)
    1. AlexH666
      Author's Response
      Thank you, enjoy the bot! Get that cape :D
  8. tafani
    Version: 3.0
    Perfect Script, Achieved Level 99 Cooking on RS3 in 3 Days;

Start Script at World 29 Grand Exchange (South) & Have your Food setup in Pre-set 1, Wait a few days and Enjoy your new Skilling Cape
    1. AlexH666
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much :) Enjoy your cape!