AlexH666's Smelter Bot 4.1.0

Smelt em' Baby Smelt!

1. AlexH666

This bot is now AIO. It will path to nearby furnace/bank in addition to portable support.

Cannonball support has been added, set preset to full inv of steel bars and enable cannonball support in the experimental UI.

Additional requirements if using Coal Bags:
    *Have Coal bag in INVENTORY.
    *Coal bag needs to be EMPTY.
    *Make sure to set the Coal bag to be in your preset.
    *FAILSAFE: Bot will end if less than 90 coal is in bank.

Set bank preset 2 to inventory with correct ore proportions for what you're smelting. No extra ores!
    *Start the bot at Combat Academy in World 3 (recommended!).
    *The bot will automatically use any nearby portable forge (priority), if not found, it will scan the nearest furnace. (Lumbridge furnace tested).
    *The bot will auto configure portable forges to smelt if they are set to smith.

Recent Reviews

1. The Professor
    The Professor
    Version: 4.1.0
    bot broken just logs out.
    1. AlexH666
      Author's Response
      If you would have bothered to look at the UI, the runemate alert AND the log file you'd see the reason for logout on all of them. Logs out when no supported items are found in bank. Read instructions and UI next time.
  2. kooma
    Version: 4.1.0
    slow. just too slow.
    1. AlexH666
      Author's Response
      Hello, I'm currently on vacation so I won't be able to take a close look, but no one ever complained of the bot being slow, and since you had the same issue on my other bot I assume the problem is on your end. Is your computer struggling to run RuneMate? Please post a comprehensive bug report otherwise I won't be able to help you.