Alpha Abyss Camper 1.0

AFK 99 melee skills easily.

1. Aria
    This bot will also work for areas outside of the Abyss where you want to periodically move to reset aggro.

Examples:
    -God Wars Dungeon near the Bandos door
    -Armoured Zombies (assuming people still train there)

Sponsored by @bdwill2 and @Azure

Instructions for use:

[​IMG]

Click the "Save Camping Position" at the location you want to camp at.
    Click the "Save Reset Position" at the location you want to run to reset aggro every 10 minutes.
    "Always stay in exact position" forces your character to always stand on the same tile when attacking, instead of being able to wander in a 3x3 radius around the saved camping position.

Many people use Guthans or other items that allow you to heal (blood necklace, SGS) to avoid the need to restock. It's fairly easy to get over 400k exp/hr with it. Wear a ring of life in case you forget to repair your gear or the bot messes up.

If no XP was gained within the last 2 minutes, the bot will automatically stop.

Combat settings:

You must have auto-retaliate enabled.

Use Revolution++ set to automatically use Threshold and Ultimate Abilities. I recommend using Smash and Whirlwind. You can also use Berserk if you're higher level. If you have unlocked Sacrifice from the Tuska minigame or GWD, that also increases survivability.
    Make sure the slots you are using have keys bound to them.
    If you are using Soul Split, you need to have both Soul Split and regular prayer potions on the action bar.

For reference, here is my actionbar:
    [​IMG]

Example equipment setups:

Budget:
    Guthans or a SGS
    Use the best armor you can afford

Legacy magic:
    Use Blood Burst with a limitless fire staff/camel staff
    Death runes are fairly cheap

High level:
    Use a crystal halberd with a blood necklace
    You will probably need to use Sacrifice in order to keep your HP high.
    gunjja and Microsoft like this.

Recent Reviews

1. iRS
    iRS
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    gets stuck at "starting up"
  2. Arcadeus
    Arcadeus
    2/5,
    Cannot get it to stop eating food 24/7. doesn't matter what you set the health to...
  3. oppaikun
    oppaikun
    5/5,
    It just works, would be nice with a pot option :^) <3
  4. regzah123
    regzah123
    4/5,
    Great bot; i'm still unable to work out the eating system. I've browsed the reviews but no system working yet. But at least i know bringing a tele tab works as a fall back.
  5. Flextroci
    Flextroci
    5/5,
    Better than sex.
  6. GibsonHF
    GibsonHF
    5/5,
    Loving the bot so far working great, Will the bot tele away if it runs out of food? was curious didn't want to risk too much if i left it overnight
  7. Qunite
    Qunite
    5/5,
    Still works fantastically. nearly maxed all my combat skills using this. Only thing that should be done is documentation on the eat food setting. I have put 80 in the box but it eats randomly. not at 80hp or 80% or 20% it is strange so I ended up using guthans. but if that setting was stable and it was clear I could fully afk with max gear and no fear of dying.

Very good and still working as of current date on rs3.
    1. Aria
      Author's Response
      Eating should be fixed in the latest update
  8. StormTrooper
    StormTrooper
    4/5,
    Good Bot.. Great and useful... Cant figure out how to get it to eat food?
    I have typed in 5000 Hp to eat once reach's low health nothing happens.

I have tried 50% value nothing happens... no idea how to get it to eat???
  9. paulsniper19
    paulsniper19
    2/5,
    works good in terms of running to reset position and back to original position, however, I have had too many accounts banned due to the fact that the bot constantly gets stuck by the haunted house South East of Falador, clicking and clicking in the same spot forever.
    1. Aria
      Author's Response
      The bot now stops if it hasn't gained xp in the last two minutes
  10. Unknown99
    Unknown99
    5/5,
    Awesome work! I have gotten multiple 99's using this. Works like a charm for multiple hours unattended.