• Coming soon
    Being rewritten: Alpha Agility v2 | Community | RuneMate
    Australia and Soid6 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. okunev
    okunev
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.1
    Works excellent at canifis course. Ran the bot for 10 hours with 0 problems. lvl 40-56 so far. Aiming to get to 60 so I can move onto seer's
  2. NickNL
    NickNL
    4/5,
    Version: 2.2.1
    Has been running much smoother recently! Would be great if you programmed it to run back to wildy agility and bank food upon death
  3. NickNL
    NickNL
    3/5,
    Version: 2.2.0
    Lobby Handler logins/logouts too many times and gets a prompt postponing login for 5 minutes and gets stuck on the screen. Makes it unable to run for long periods of time. Other than that fairly smooth.
  4. the loop
    the loop
    3/5,
    Theirs a major issue with the break handler , it just keeps logging to lobby and logging back in and this repeats over and over and over again
  5. Ramfoc
    Ramfoc
    2/5,
    It does the Heflin agility course alright. However, after like 30-40 minutes, your inventory fills up with resources, the both can't bank it, nor claim the resources from the light, then it logs you out.

This needs to be fixed.
  6. Vyxion
    Vyxion
    2/5,
    It was mediocre for Werewolf Course and missing the stick + stepping stones non-stop. It's worse however at Ape Atoll. The bot will get a solid 42k xp/hr while it's running, but it constantly just stops. Usually at the top of the Tropical Vine that climbs down.

Would be a 5 star bot for Ape Atoll if it kept running.
  7. Australia
    Australia
    5/5,
    Powerful Bot worked really well at Hefin!
  8. iCleaner
    iCleaner
    3/5,
    Please work on a update or fix current bug. it keeps stopping after several minutes and i feel as if i cannot leave it running for over 30 mins without watching it.
  9. darrellown
    darrellown
    5/5,
    Works perfect! Great menu, all the information u need. (banking for food maybe a thing to work on in the future) Best bot i've ever tried. The antiban option is very easy to use!
  10. dingleberg
    dingleberg
    2/5,
    Stops every few minutes