OSRS:
    • Coming soon
    Being rewritten: Alpha Agility v2 | Community | RuneMate

Recent Reviews

1. NubeBuster
    NubeBuster
    4/5,
    Version: 2.2.1
    It works very well. However it would be a lot better if the bot would not click 6 times on every passage - rather 1 to 3 at random. This would make the bot less obvious
  2. nouhangup
    nouhangup
    5/5,
    its excellent got from 70-75 and im going to keep using it but if you add the seer's village teleport method it will the exp gain almost double from 33k to 55k if u could add that it will be so great :D
  3. Manlycat
    Manlycat
    2/5,
    Script works great, when it works! Tried it only on Ape Atoll, but it stops working after 10 minutes. I've also noticed it likes to open the world map sometimes. I was able to run it for an hour the other day without it stopping, i've watched to see what stops it and it seems random. Can't figure it out.
  4. Patricck1
    Patricck1
    4/5,
    Most of the time it gets stuck on the Varrock rooftop course clicking near where the person who designed the course is. After a minute or so it will readjust the camera to properly click the jump. No issues other than that (so far).
  5. sfdkerw
    sfdkerw
    4/5,
    Works good, but maybe a litte too much right-clicking and on seers it goes between the two houses and it looks very botty :)
  6. billych218
    billych218
    3/5,
    stands around a lot of the time...
  7. rickp1337
    rickp1337
    5/5,
    works perfect on any course ive tried it
  8. donald tramp
    donald tramp
    5/5,
    Was running flawlessly on OSRS but today it will not open, I don't know if there was an update but it would be awesome if this can get fixed asap. Amazing bot when it runs!
  9. SkyGuy
    SkyGuy
    5/5,
    Works perfect on OSRS everywhere but Falador. Gotten multiple accounts to 70+ agility with it.
  10. skorild87
    skorild87
    2/5,
    Every time i try to bot in seers it stops after 3 mins:/