skorild87
    2/5,
    Version: 2.2.1
    Every time i try to bot in seers it stops after 3 mins:/
  2. rec0rd
    rec0rd
    5/5,
    Running on canfis, best script so far on this bot. First time trying Runemate and its class!
  3. cobro0804
    cobro0804
    4/5,
    Pretty good script. Running the Ardougne course however, sometimes it gets stuck on the last obstacle and fails to click on it indefinitely. Seems to be in the same camera angle every time this happens. So I have had to monitor it while botting.

Thanks!
  4. sora0203
    sora0203
    3/5,
    This is a wonderful agility bot. The only problem is I'm trying to train at the wilderness agility course and the bot doesn't know how to eat food to stay alive. Please add this and the bot will be complete
  5. kayazy
    kayazy
    2/5,
    bot stops randomly threw the var. course would be nice if worked smothely
  6. Jonesy
    Jonesy
    4/5,
    On some obstacles on the adv gnome course, this bot waits to finish obstacle before doing the obstacle, resulting in slow xp/h. This is still a great bot.
  7. okunev
    okunev
    5/5,
    Works excellent at canifis course. Ran the bot for 10 hours with 0 problems. lvl 40-56 so far. Aiming to get to 60 so I can move onto seer's
  8. NickNL
    NickNL
    4/5,
    Has been running much smoother recently! Would be great if you programmed it to run back to wildy agility and bank food upon death
  9. NickNL
    NickNL
    3/5,
    Version: 2.2.0
    Lobby Handler logins/logouts too many times and gets a prompt postponing login for 5 minutes and gets stuck on the screen. Makes it unable to run for long periods of time. Other than that fairly smooth.
  10. the loop
    the loop
    3/5,
    Version: 2.2.0
    Theirs a major issue with the break handler , it just keeps logging to lobby and logging back in and this repeats over and over and over again