OSRS:
    • Coming soon
    Being rewritten: Alpha Agility v2 | Community | RuneMate

Recent Reviews

1. XxBigExX
    XxBigExX
    4/5,
    Version: 2.2.1
    Its a good bot. Works well at canifis. Only problem is the spam clicking on next obstacles, as that looks kinda fishy from a mods POV. It'd be okay if the clicking was more randomized.
  2. Unsolved
    Unsolved
    5/5,
    A+
  3. Steviodaddio
    Steviodaddio
    3/5,
    Definitely 4 or 5 star capable if there weren't a handful of random pauses, hang-ups that require a pause and click to get out of, and 10-20 spam clicks on the next obstacle or marks of grace that really doesn't mimic a person well.

Being that I normally baby sit bots and only bot 30-45 minutes max on an agility bot, I don't mind the random hang ups and pauses if I quickly catch them so that didn't really knock it down to being a 3, just withheld it from being a 5.

It's more the spam clicking that irritates me; definitely bot like and not needed. 2 or 3 clicks sporadically would be understandable, especially if it's a mis-click but the constant spam is not needed and always makes me leery of being caught hence why I limit myself to a short amount every day or so.

Also, the seers course always runs between the flax spinning house and your character typically sits there, which is a dead giveaway that you're botting considering you'll see someone go there pretty often (also your character). Would be cool to have a more unique camera angle so it didn't require turning as much around a simple course, nothing that really causes issues though.

I'll still use it in the meantime, with much caution!
  4. awful idiot
    awful idiot
    2/5,
    It works great and I have used it on one account prior to this instance but I was just banned after only 2 hours of using this at Seers Village on an account that I haven't ever botted on.
  5. terminader12444
    terminader12444
    3/5,
    works nice but gets stuck a lot
  6. igrinchi
    igrinchi
    3/5,
    Bot is working well after update, EXCEPT, not picking up coins at canifis? if you could fix would greatly appreciate it :)
  7. OnlyAQuarter
    OnlyAQuarter
    5/5,
    Began using this today, and has worked well so far. Will update if prompted.
  8. Motimeni
    Motimeni
    5/5,
    BEST SITE EVEEEEEERRRRRRRRR never got banned (if smart)
  9. Wesley Wylie
    Wesley Wylie
    1/5,
    This was definitely the last bot I used before it hit a wall and logged me trying to get to Canifis. When I realized it logged me out, I logged back in and moved manually and noticed that I had d'hide chaps in my inventory that I didn't have before. I check the rest of my bank and I've now lost upwards of 20mil total. I'm not saying this bot did it, but I am saying that this was the last bot I used before I lost all my gold, armour and alot of skilling equipment.
  10. 3bud
    3bud
    5/5,
    Does what it is supposed to: bot my ass some agility levels. It has a noticeable pattern on Canifis rooftops, it always stops in the same location for the same amount of time. If Jagex pay attention (or if someone reports me and makes them take a look) then it is insta-ban. However, I watched it and input some pattern difference and took care and it worked fine. The bot needs work, definitely improved anti-ban features (it is not that hard to script), and some more smoothness added to it. However, it remains free and it is PERFECT for a free script, almost FLAWLESS with the break handler. Definitely 5 star and I encourage the script author to keep this free, as the premium version is probably what I mentioned above.

Great script, author is number 1, fuck jagex.