Alpha Chaos Altar 1.0

The most efficient prayer training in OSRS!

1. Aria
    Offers bones at the Chaos Altar in the Wilderness.

Recent Reviews

1. joeyguns2
    joeyguns2
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    when my player reaches the altar, it does not use bones on altar. it will say "walking to altar (2)". Please fix this so that it will use the bones on the altar. Other then that it works fine
  2. andreloiro
    andreloiro
    1/5,
    Get stuck ath the bank...
  3. unibot
    unibot
    4/5,
    Does the job. Had best success with spawn at edgeville. Passively offers bones.

Makes literally no attempt at actively avoiding PK'ers, it just stands there getting killed while hopelessly trying to offer bones. Swaps worlds once it dies (it gets to the bank, sees bones left over and status text reads something like "Must have been pk'ed... switching worlds"

4 stars for being the only prayer bot that currently works :)
  4. Burrrty
    Burrrty
    4/5,
    Always wants to start from lumbridge and always walks to the bank even if you already have the items. Other than that works perfect, just make sure you have ammy of burning

P.S. Beware of PKers world hopping
  5. Lather
    Lather
    2/5,
    There are no settings and no guide with this bot. It takes you to the chaos altar with a full inv of bones then does nothing.
  6. bobbyhillthegreat
    bobbyhillthegreat
    5/5,
    I have been using this bot a decent bit lately and have had no problems with it. I don't have any complaints to list and it does the job well so its a 5/5. Make sure you have enough burning amulets in your bank for the amount of trips you want to do.