• Chronicle capturing.
    Proggies:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. dogetrix
    dogetrix
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.6
    The best div bot ever. Did most of the xp to 99 with only minor problems. Efficiency is almost maximum. Way better than other bots.
  2. weezywespi
    weezywespi
    5/5,
    Got 95 Div from 70 with this bot in about a week and a half. Works flawlessly for long hours. 10/10!
  3. Dixikill
    Dixikill
    5/5,
    I love it!!
    by far the best bot in divination..does the job without fails!
    congratz to the inventor :P
  4. z0mgitszero
    z0mgitszero
    4/5,
    Id like to say that this is the best divination bot for all the wisps except cursed, i would love to see a feature where it will tp away if the bot is being attacked and or will be able to change worlds, if i saw something like that happen i would gladly donate money for the time that you put into making something like that. - 4 stars
  5. Dinosawrex
    Dinosawrex
    5/5,
    Works great. Few bugs with the bot "crashing" and getting "Thanks for using Alpha Divination" and then exists the bot.

Other than that works great.
  6. AppleGrapeNectar
    AppleGrapeNectar
    3/5,
    Looks pretty solid but I'm having the same problem as z0mgitszero where it can't recognize Cursed wisps around Wildy Volcano and just roams area. Pls Fix.
  7. edufcf
    edufcf
    5/5,
    Well, The only complaiment that i have for this script is the failure on memory after some hours running, if u can fix that its the perfection in a script dude, seriosly, i dont find any errors, any complaiment except this, best script ever!
  8. kazemanie
    kazemanie
    5/5,
    Extremely stable. I have botted well over 20m xp using this bot. One of my all time favourite bots on this website. Thanks to SlashnHax for your hard work!
  9. Broz Joker
    Broz Joker
    5/5,
    Honestly this is the best divination script, I love how it will automatically walk to the wisp area. Bu there is one little thing that I think it will be better on which is to be able to collect anagogic orts. Other than that this is a very high quality script. 5 Stars.
  10. swifthush
    swifthush
    5/5,
    hands down my favorite bot! i haven't used it since you added exit cache support, but i really appreciate that! its extremely helpful! best bot on this site imo