• Chronicle capturing.
    Proggies:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. MasterLispy
    MasterLispy
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.6
    I have to rate this 10/10 instead of 5 been using this bot script for my div bots all of them got levels went well made bank, got my self 99 div as well 4 of my other friends very efficient
  2. HyperHacks18
    HyperHacks18
    3/5,
    Used to run well. every 10 - 50 minutes the bot will get stuck at the level 70 divination place. the last update may of caused this since i never had this issue before.
  3. Madras
    Madras
    4/5,
    Sometimes it get stuck. And is really slow. But all in all its a good bot.
  4. forbobo
    forbobo
    5/5,
    Have to say this is the best div bot out there. Used it to get multiple accounts to 95 and then have used it to farm incandescents for ages on those accounts. Super reliable.
  5. dogetrix
    dogetrix
    5/5,
    The best div bot ever. Did most of the xp to 99 with only minor problems. Efficiency is almost maximum. Way better than other bots.
  6. weezywespi
    weezywespi
    5/5,
    Got 95 Div from 70 with this bot in about a week and a half. Works flawlessly for long hours. 10/10!
  7. Dixikill
    Dixikill
    5/5,
    I love it!!
    by far the best bot in divination..does the job without fails!
    congratz to the inventor :P
  8. z0mgitszero
    z0mgitszero
    4/5,
    Id like to say that this is the best divination bot for all the wisps except cursed, i would love to see a feature where it will tp away if the bot is being attacked and or will be able to change worlds, if i saw something like that happen i would gladly donate money for the time that you put into making something like that. - 4 stars
  9. Dinosawrex
    Dinosawrex
    5/5,
    Works great. Few bugs with the bot "crashing" and getting "Thanks for using Alpha Divination" and then exists the bot.

Other than that works great.
  10. AppleGrapeNectar
    AppleGrapeNectar
    3/5,
    Looks pretty solid but I'm having the same problem as z0mgitszero where it can't recognize Cursed wisps around Wildy Volcano and just roams area. Pls Fix.