• Chronicle capturing.
    Proggies:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. edufcf
    edufcf
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.6
    Well, The only complaiment that i have for this script is the failure on memory after some hours running, if u can fix that its the perfection in a script dude, seriosly, i dont find any errors, any complaiment except this, best script ever!
  2. kazemanie
    kazemanie
    5/5,
    Extremely stable. I have botted well over 20m xp using this bot. One of my all time favourite bots on this website. Thanks to SlashnHax for your hard work!
  3. Broz Joker
    Broz Joker
    5/5,
    Honestly this is the best divination script, I love how it will automatically walk to the wisp area. Bu there is one little thing that I think it will be better on which is to be able to collect anagogic orts. Other than that this is a very high quality script. 5 Stars.
  4. swifthush
    swifthush
    5/5,
    hands down my favorite bot! i haven't used it since you added exit cache support, but i really appreciate that! its extremely helpful! best bot on this site imo
  5. OnionFace
    OnionFace
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.4
    Really good clean, smooth operating bot with great features and customization. Would really love support for nightmare muspah.
  6. Australia
    Australia
    5/5,
    Well where to start.... I gotten 99 Divination from this bot Thank you. I also gotten 3 more 99s on my alts Thank you. Last at least Thanks to you im making heaps of In game GP #GoldFarming
  7. Gengsta
    Gengsta
    4/5,
    Been using this from 1-99 on a goldfarming account. Really good except for the fact that I always get "allocated memory" errors after a few hours.
  8. BraumTheStache
    BraumTheStache
    5/5,
    Probably the best divination bot out there. Would like for it to have Guthixian Cache support. Also, one small thing I have noticed is that it can be a bit unresponsive at times when trying to collect chronicle fragments. Keep up the good work
  9. jonnysawyer
    jonnysawyer
    4/5,
    Great bot! Warning: Does not convert energy at elder rift. please fix this. It fills inventory with energy and then stands there. thanks!
  10. EpicBas
    EpicBas
    4/5,
    Version: 2.2.3
    I't got me to 99 first and now it's making me a ton of gp. Only downside atm is it doesn't remember the task when i restart runemate.
    1. SlashnHax
      Author's Response
      Hmmm, maybe try creating a new profile with a new name and setting that up?