A powerful, customizable and easy to use fighter!
- Advanced entity selection.
- Chat manager.
- Idle timeout failsafe.
- Intrinsic anti-pattern.
- Informative UI.
- Highly customizable Npc settings.
- Highly customizable loot settings.
Alpha Fighter 2.5.1
You can't spell slaughter without laughter
Is the best free combat bot in my opinion. Across 4 different bot clients and a lot of free scripts I haven't seen one as extensive as this one with the detail around it. With that being said there could be a few improvements obviously with some bugs and just making things overall easier for the user.
1. Bug with having a tele-tab in inventory where it would tele instead of eat the food that is still in the inventory.
2. Profiles disappearing after stopping which makes it very annoying having to redo the loot list.
3. It'll be a lot easier to make a check box for the rare drop table for the user because its insanely tedious to type in all of those items.
4. A quick tutorial could be made for new users since some things could be confusing which is actually fairly simple.
I will update as I continue using this bot. But with it once again being a free bot its amazing. Keep up the good work.
im not sure if its me not being able to setup this bot or its the bot itself. either way the bot setup is quiet extensive and a bit over dramatic. alot of these "customizable" options are not necessary. as far as the problems with the actual function of the bot....I eat 1 fod and run to bank to withdraw another. then get stuck at the bank. logs out after 15 mins. Iv given this bot multiple chances and much time all for not. Im going back to another fighter that doesnt have a loot or banking option....thats a little sad.
Even with a lot of option, I find this to be one of the worst combat bots I have ever used. It is far too buggy, and I often find myself logged out after about 30 minutes into the bot. This is NOT a bug report. This is my ACTUAL review (last one was deleted due to them thinking that)
Pretty damn awesome bot! few buggy things that slow it up here and there that have already been mentioned.
Wondering if there would be any way to implement some way to pick up arrows/knives (or whatever) and equip them?
im using iron arrows and even though i have it in the loot table, case sensitive and all, it wont pick them up let alone equip them. just an idea though :)