• Informative UI.
    • Highly customizable Npc settings.
    • Highly customizable loot settings.

Recent Reviews

1. jason manning
    jason manning
    3/5,
    Version: 2.5.2
    none of the settings or profiles save which makes setting it up each time take at least 10 minutes for 2 accounts when it would have been easier to just do a profile once and be able to just click play every time after. sometimes it gets stuck looting or burying bones and a few times it has even kept trying to attack and loot stuff outside of possible pathing even when the setting to prevent this is active. i havent tested the banking but i assume based on others' reviews it doesnt work well. when it does work its very good, if these 3 issues were fixed then i would say its the best mod for slayer, combat training and just outright looting for profit while afk.
  2. superbroke
    superbroke
    4/5,
    its kind of all over the place with what it attcks. like it wont attack a group it will take out 2-3 groups one by one far away from eachother.
  3. Xiomaris
    Xiomaris
    5/5,
    amazing services
  4. Animar
    Animar
    5/5,
    10/10 so far, just wish it had potion support
  5. ahmed0176
    ahmed0176
    5/5,
    please fix draynor bank it was working perfectly a while now it must go to lumbridge first
  6. ProdSharky
    ProdSharky
    5/5,
    It's good
  7. BoodaSlap
    BoodaSlap
    5/5,
    good.
  8. blacknyellow
    blacknyellow
    5/5,
    Works really well for long amounts of time (4-8 hours intervals). Handles looting just fine, and the break handler actually functions on this bot (which i recommend using to attempt to avoid bans)
  9. ale40056
    ale40056
    5/5,
    6 hours and no problem. super good bot
  10. Tommy Silva
    Tommy Silva
    4/5,
    Hi, I am using this on OSRS and would like to give some feedback.

The bot works well if you are only fighting monsters.

Looting can be a bit wonky sometimes with a double click which picks up whatever you do not to be looted.

Banking is badly optimized. What happens is that in most banks, because there is a booth in front of the banker, clicking "Bank Banker" often gets you stuck behind some wall with the message "I can't reach that!". HOWEVER if you click on the booth instead and click "Bank Bank Booth", the character paths optimally to the object and opens bank interface.

If you could change it so the script interacts with "Bank Booth" instead "Banker" in order to open bank interface, I think it would solve the "Getting stuck while banking" problems. I am not experienced in script writing so I have no idea how hard would that be but it would solve problems with getting stuck for the following banks which I've tested for "Lumbridge Castle" "Falador East" "Falador West" "Varrock East" "Varrock West" "Edgeville".

Banking at Draynor appears to be somewhat broken as it requires home teleport/running to Lumbridge Castle even if it is closer.