• Informative UI.
    • Highly customizable Npc settings.
    • Highly customizable loot settings.

Recent Reviews

1. Wigley
    Wigley
    4/5,
    Version: 2.7.3
    For a free bot with no time restriction, this is a great program. It can't do everything, but it can do whatever you need it to when it comes to gaining combat and prayer levels (from looting and burying bones).
  2. Xorion
    Xorion
    5/5,
    This is a solid choice, especially considering it's free. It will train your strength, defense, and attack but lacks on the looting. If you want a better choice, try the supporter version of this bot, "Alpha Fighter BETA" created by SlashnHax also.
  3. tiny Tuna
    tiny Tuna
    5/5,
    simply the best
  4. Tryant
    Tryant
    1/5,
    Received a permanent ban only after using for an hour.
  5. tjay1998
    tjay1998
    3/5,
    VERY good bot at low levels, but the break timer keeps kicking me off and ive tried every setting to change it. Other then that it works great!
  6. Mercurya
    Mercurya
    3/5,
    Version: 2.7.2
    Bot is having a lot of struggles right now. Doesn't eat when low on health. Tried every threshold with all kind of food but none works. Also having problem at the banks in my case (several ones). Only recommend this for now if you're training without banking or eating food.
    1. SlashnHax
      Author's Response
      Banking is currently hit or miss due to relying on RuneMate's Web navigation, which currently has issues. There may be a client issue regarding inventory actions which is causing eating to not work, I'll see if I can reproduce it
  7. a dumb duck
    a dumb duck
    3/5,
    This bot seems pretty rough at the moment.
    Some issues I've run into:
    > Doesn't trigger auto eat at HP thresholds. I've tried different foods: Sharks, wines, tuna, etc. Also tried different PCs and clearing the game cache.
    > Gets stuck while banking. Withdraws the specified amount of food then stalls.
    > Crashes when setting break handler.
    > Doesn't detect when arrows are out.
    > Spam clicks dying NPCs.
    > Often attacks furthest NPC from the player.
    If you don't need to bank or heal it's pretty decent though.
    1. SlashnHax
      Author's Response
      Banking is currently hit or miss due to relying on RuneMate's Web navigation, which currently has issues. The issue regarding eating is usually a game cache issue which resolves once the cache is fully loaded.
  8. TBALLAWALLA
    TBALLAWALLA
    5/5,
    helped get started pretty quick
  9. Joshey
    Joshey
    5/5,
    yeah, seems really good. no problems with it so far!
  10. darknesskiller
    darknesskiller
    5/5,
    Bot seems to do great, a dumb question, does it support potions? I can't seem to figure it out