• Informative UI.
    • Highly customizable Npc settings.
    • Highly customizable loot settings.

Recent Reviews

1. gurtoff
    gurtoff
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7.1
    Love the work you have put into this. Use it on the daily.
  2. Defenestrator
    Defenestrator
    5/5,
    Used for probably 10-15 hours with no issues. Great for training with yaks on Neitiznot or other low-risk areas. Human-like with anti-pattern, micro-delays, easily programmed breaks, and human-like spam clicking. Very nice, very fine.
  3. imsosickofbans
    imsosickofbans
    4/5,
    Good, but eating and burying bones has stopped working as of today.
    1. SlashnHax
      Author's Response
      May be due to a game cache issue resulting in inventory actions not loading properly, clearing the cache might help that.
  4. eke.
    eke.
    4/5,
    Goof for a free script. I would give 5 stars if it had safespot toggle option.
    1. SlashnHax
      Author's Response
      How would a safespot toggle work, it'd recognise the tile you're stood on when you start as the safespot and walk to it when fighting?
  5. Mick Munar
    Mick Munar
    4/5,
    Decent killer, but spamclicks too hard on some death animations. Also right now doesn't bury bones or eat food.
  6. Sipakk0
    Sipakk0
    5/5,
    I seen you've explained why banking and such aren't workin, was only wondering is there gonna be specs added also and also the pots thing you've answered. or are those related?
    1. SlashnHax
      Author's Response
      Specs will also be added as a part of V3 (coming soon, currently in private beta)
  7. Tester1995
    Tester1995
    5/5,
    Been only useing for 5 hours and LOVE everything about this stuff
  8. antuan5
    antuan5
    5/5,
    es muy buena la aplicacion
  9. smiley996uk
    smiley996uk
    4/5,
    should be able to drink str pots and run to and from the bank
    1. SlashnHax
      Author's Response
      Banking relies on the RuneMate Web, which is currently incomplete/broken. Potion support will be included in v3
  10. Texx
    Texx
    2/5,
    wont bank, wont loot and always dies.. ive had it kill me 4x and ive only used it 4x... full inv of food ready to go and all set on settings to eat well before death but it always seems to kill me anyways...
    1. SlashnHax
      Author's Response
      Banking relies on the RuneMate Web, which is currently incomplete/broken. Not looting is strange, same with not eating, I'm not experiencing this, but it could be an issue with your local game cache and item info reading