Features:
    • Advanced entity selection.
    • Chat manager.
    • Idle timeout failsafe.
    • Intrinsic anti-pattern.
    • Informative UI.
    • Highly customizable Npc settings.
    • Highly customizable loot settings.
    reydd, Thrallix, Twixified and 15 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Ratchet
    Ratchet
    3/5,
    Version: 2.5.1
    Good bot but it sometimes spam clicks monsters when attempting to attack and when they die. I've noticed this at chickens, cows, and goblins. Also, when trying to attack it will right click to attack and leave the right click options open while in combat. Other than that, this bot is well designed. I have ran it for around 6-8 hours without a ban. The bugs should definitely be addressed to fix this bot.
  2. Weedweasel
    Weedweasel
    4/5,
    This is a decent bot it does everything from looting bones and burying them to collecting items. The only reason i give 4 and not five is the past few experiences with the bot. Since i starred at yaks iv seen the bot SPAM click dieing yaks iv only seen that at yaks tho. Another flaw is i t will teleport you out of the area with a tele tab in your invo at full health and an empty invo witch is odd but iv only noticed this with the tabs and not the spells. good bot other than that
  3. Naamakalaz
    Naamakalaz
    4/5,
    Only problems i've ran into is that Sometimes missclicks loot on floor(No i didn't want to loot the iron arrow) Also in small spaces it missclicks ladders (or similar) Resulting in being stuck
  4. buldger
    buldger
    5/5,
    Great bot so far (Been using it for about 10 hours now. As long as you generate breaks for yourself you should be all set
  5. jantjedegekste
    jantjedegekste
    5/5,
    Works good. Logs out when i'm out of food.
  6. Neruban53
    Neruban53
    5/5,
    works good for me
  7. ownage
    ownage
    4/5,
    few banking issues wouldnt bank for 8 minutes even while standing in the bank kept trying to home teleport during combat other that that easily the best free bot out there
  8. radlee
    radlee
    5/5,
    tons of features and a nice break handler system, loot set up is a breeze and this dude created this all for free thats just incredible.
  9. Connor Teinert
    Connor Teinert
    2/5,
    Cant get it to bury bones, other than that the customization is amazing. ill change review to 5 star if thats fixed....
  10. aminmoh3
    aminmoh3
    4/5,
    Extremely good however it never manages to close the bank by itself