Features:
    • Advanced entity selection.
    • Chat manager.
    • Idle timeout failsafe.
    • Intrinsic anti-pattern.
    • Informative UI.
    • Highly customizable Npc settings.
    • Highly customizable loot settings.
    xCookie, ThyReaper, C_McFly and 12 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Scheparanga
    Scheparanga
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.1
    It is so good
  2. roythecoy
    roythecoy
    3/5,
    good bot. but i got banned after a week :/
  3. janky bro
    janky bro
    5/5,
    This bot is great. Has gotten me from 1-70 attack and strength in less than a week
  4. saba
    saba
    5/5,
    5 stars very nice!! got me to 45 att 40 def and 74 str on osrs so far. the only thing is it clicks 1-4 times on a npc right after the npc dies.... that's not human like ...
  5. Prospusin
    Prospusin
    4/5,
    not working curently, after todays update... feels like the bot struggling with finding target, since when i hover over the NPC with my own mouse the bot reacts with attacking
  6. Ray JAmes
    Ray JAmes
    4/5,
    Very human-like camera and clicking movements. Would be great if the bot could bank and return to Security Treshold!
  7. ingeniuz
    ingeniuz
    4/5,
    A quick question, does this bot spams the treshold abilities?
  8. Frizk
    Frizk
    5/5,
    Great bot, has worked wonders for me so far. Only thing I have to say is that the eating range seems a bit bugged atm? I have it set to eat on a minimum of 10% health, average of 23% and max of 31%, yet it eats at almost 80-90% at times.
  9. BucketOmilk
    BucketOmilk
    3/5,
    Decent fighter for small intervals. Switched combat style on it's own after a while, kinda screwing up a pure build. My fault for using the legacy interface I suppose. Would be nice to see support for dropping items not in a food/loot/etc list as well as a way to have the bot change combat styles at intervals. This might be reserved for a premium bot though.
  10. NubeBuster
    NubeBuster
    4/5,
    Very good script.
    A few cons are
    - it doesn't properly handle problems (which only occur rarely)
    - BUG it teleports away sometimes, even if the opponent does 0 hits all the time. (this has happened various times with various entities, such as hill giants and experiments)