Features:
    • Advanced entity selection.
    • Chat manager.
    • Idle timeout failsafe.
    • Intrinsic anti-pattern.
    • Informative UI.
    • Highly customizable Npc settings.
    • Highly customizable loot settings.
    Magpie, iiDevilxX, iforgotit and 8 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Tgod1991
    Tgod1991
    1/5,
    Version: 2.5.1
    When i Start it, it instantly breaks. Doesn't work at all. I think update completely broke it.
  2. wolfeheart
    wolfeheart
    3/5,
    Good fighter, eats well, loots well (most of the time, looting bones in areas with other people killing causes it to get stuck in a looting loop, and then it will only bury one bone). I have two problems with the bot. If it gets and add from an AOE ability it won't engage the add, it mouses over but never clicks. If the camera isn't setup to get to the target it wants it moves the mouse around the edge of the screen, and sometimes moves towards it. The antipattern, break handler, and stats are top notch.
  3. boting
    boting
    5/5,
    survived 9hours overnight on a f2p account with 40min-1hr breaks very nice :3
  4. Lukullberg
    Lukullberg
    5/5,
    A free combat bot with BREAKS AND LOOTING + BURYING easily the best bot out there, really good anti-ban aswell!
  5. cookiescookies
    cookiescookies
    5/5,
    easily the best
  6. Ice Poseidon
    Ice Poseidon
    5/5,
    Best fighter bot i have used to far lots of features works great
  7. Silver3001
    Silver3001
    4/5,
    All is good but Al-Kharid warriors are broken.
  8. JackDUp
    JackDUp
    4/5,
    It's working as advertised. I love it. It's confusing when it comes to the looting part, but I'm new to using bots. Thanks author!
  9. UmbrionKnight
    UmbrionKnight
    4/5,
    Good bot, but I just wish it would wait until it had a full inventory of bones before it buried them. Example: looting bones and big bones in the wilderness via the loot option should still count as bones to bury.
  10. ross1234
    ross1234
    5/5,
    Only just started using it looks great alot of features hope i dont get a ban