• Informative UI.
    • Highly customizable Npc settings.
    • Highly customizable loot settings.

Recent Reviews

1. Protomans
    Protomans
    4/5,
    Version: 2.5.1
    Used it for a total of 80 hours so far and it's okay but it has a few issues. One of them being that it spams click a mob during its dying animation. Babysit it for about 20 minutes and if you like what you say then that's what you will get for how many hours you want. Very stable.
  2. idntwnagrind
    idntwnagrind
    5/5,
    Absolutely Awesome! nearly got 67 str because of it. only problem i would have is that i can't open doors - or maybe i just dont know how to do that xD.
  3. Madridista
    Madridista
    5/5,
    Probably the best fighting bot I have ever tried, reliable, great anti-ban system with perfect human alike movement. I would recommend it 100% !
  4. obbyscrub420
    obbyscrub420
    3/5,
    hey , i dont understand , it logs me in and doesnt move , what do i have to write at the actions and the rechability ?to for example go kill monks
  5. gamerjay88
    gamerjay88
    5/5,
    hey guys looting is easy just type the item you want to loot as it shows it on runescape anyone know how to work the health? is it hp or %?
  6. defsomethingcool
    defsomethingcool
    2/5,
    Will change my review if it ever figures out how to loot the runes I have it set to loot.
  7. aviran24
    aviran24
    4/5,
    good one
  8. xinzoe
    xinzoe
    4/5,
    is there anyway to make it pick up stacks of arrows only? im training range with this bot and i dont want it to pick up single arrows, its xp waste. otherwise good script
  9. DanielCP
    DanielCP
    4/5,
    Would be a 5/5 but looting does not work for me at all.
  10. cheeznuts
    cheeznuts
    5/5,
    The best combat bot imo. Easy to set up, looting works well, teleports out when inv is full.. Would be nice if it would log out instead of just stand there and I can't figure out how to set the eating but otherwise it's great