• Informative UI.
    • Highly customizable Npc settings.
    • Highly customizable loot settings.

Recent Reviews

1. DekuOnyx
    DekuOnyx
    4/5,
    Version: 2.5.0
    Works better than the rest, the Break Handler doesn't work though. Other than that I really enjoy it.
  2. Bunga22
    Bunga22
    4/5,
    Not supporting stronghold security and mouse movement is kinda slow.
  3. rimas
    rimas
    5/5,
    Everything is perfect except during the breaks that it takes it logs in and out repeatedly. this is a sure fire way to get me banned please fix this
  4. feelingdandy
    feelingdandy
    5/5,
    Excellent fighting bot. Writing this up because I think this guy deserves the credit, and there's no tutorial that I could find.

The bot is setup to be configured to some degree before use. There are other bots that can be used with little configuration, but their anti-ban isn't as strong.

The configuration is separated into tasks, which I use to separate my killing task from my looting task, as this seems to work better. Looting in combat does work, but you need to have that task in charge of picking up the bones you want to bury.

The bot does support potions, and there is an in-game options in miscellaneous to have potions be thrown away automatically. The reachable checks also work as intended. I do not know how well the bot uses prayer, or how useful prayer can really be with botting, without extensive support for it.

I recommend putting any abilities you want the bot to use on the game's main action bar, specific page doesn't matter. Does not support regenerate, and it had trouble with snipe and rapid fire. It also has trouble with familiars, from what I could tell.

The loot trigger doesn't seem to be working as intended, as the loot trigger is not attached to one particular task, but seems to be a universal setting that all tasks are forced to have in common. Noted items do not show up to have any value. This universality is also true for the stack type settings when it comes to looting, making it hard to separate tasks into stackables and non stackables. I set this to -1, which is what happens if you press enter while in the text field without having any text.

Loot needs to have the correct capitalization, unless you are using regex. I think regex might look at the examination description of an item as well, I have not tested this.

I do not recommend the bank feature, without making sure that the location can be returned to without having to interact with any objects to get there. I heard the author is wanting to eventually add object interaction to the bank feature, not sure if that's true, but for now, I recommend to combat in a way that work around this constraint.

There's profiling, but there's no copying of profiles, so the functionality there is a little less than I'd like to see. This is my only real criticism, the anti-ban on this thing is so great that I prefer the slower speed knowing it is returning dividends in features and uptime.

The break handling is very superb, as is the general anti ban. As always, there is a limit and a risk with botting, especially with long sessions, but this is one of the more powerful tools for longer bot sessions, with the proper configuration.

Overall, the bot has some great features, and there is more planned for it. It is very powerful for long botting sessions for money making and slayer, and decent support for task switching for slayer. It is currently only in beta, and while some of the features seem to have less than desirable functionality, I look forward to future updates from this author.
  5. cheeznuts
    cheeznuts
    4/5,
    Probably the best bot available here. Looting could use a little work, but otherwise everything works great
  6. I Bot
    I Bot
    2/5,
    Eats food randomly if it doesn't get hit often enough doesn't drink prayer potions or any potion doesn't reactivate run after you run out. Needs to be fixed defiantly shouldn't be a support bot.
  7. jujuop
    jujuop
    3/5,
    Attack rate seems slower then your Open Fighter script. It's looting rarely ever works, your Open fighter looting works great. Food use is great. Just needs work on the looting and attack action rate. Will be using Open Fighter script until this is updated and i will update review. Great work tho, will donate.
  8. stalker
    stalker
    3/5,
    i have loved this bot since fighter 1, however! This bot lacks the ability to use the regenerate ability..... So things to add and do
    1. add a regenerate feature
    2. make a YouTube vid how to set it all up
    3. i personally will be donating quite nicely !
  9. iforgotit
    iforgotit
    4/5,
    Really good attacking rate a little slow, sorry if im mistaken but i dont think it supports regenerate ability
  10. TwoGlenn1994
    TwoGlenn1994
    3/5,
    'lacks a prelooting database, its too hard to constantly add stuff to the loot tab and half the time it doesnt even loot what you enter. otherwise great bot.