Alpha Portables 1.0

Leech off other people's portables for mad exp

1. Aria
    Uses bank preset 1, fill out settings on the GUI

http://i.imgur.com/U4VYK94.png

Recent changes:

-You can also put the raw material on the first slot of the actionbar if it's bound to 1, that will make the bot use the actionbar to start skilling instead of trying to click on the portable.
    -Due to an oversight, if there is any item in the first slot of the actionbar, the bot will keep spamming 1 even if it isn't being used for whatever item you're making. To fix that, remove any items from the first slot of your actionbar. This bug will be fixed soon.
    -Ticking the "Continue skilling even when no portable" will make the bot keep skilling even if no portable is found if the raw material is on the first slot of the actionbar.
    -The bot will also now automatically grab the item category and name if you have the make-X interface open when starting the bot.

Recent Reviews

1. Djonathan
    Djonathan
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Guys, just because its outdated and need an update.
  2. itz envy
    itz envy
    5/5,
    Guys, just because its outdated and need an update, why give it one star? you said it, it was working "amazingly" this needs a 5 star.. perfect one, Aria!
  3. ICodeMyLife
    ICodeMyLife
    1/5,
    broken
  4. cowsecond
    cowsecond
    1/5,
    Was working amazingly, but the new update to the skilling interface now uses "MAKE" instead of "Craft", "Smelt", etc.. The bot can no longer work because of that.
  5. jonathan trentini
    jonathan trentini
    3/5,
    since the new update jagex changed the 'Mix' botton to 'MAKE' when making potion on a portable well, with as results it doesn't work anymore :( please fix it ...
  6. NYCowboy
    NYCowboy
    5/5,
    Follow the directions and this bot works like a charm. It's nearly flawless in what it does
  7. kaldedino2
    kaldedino2
    3/5,
    ''Item on first action bar slot does not match the name of raw material'' uhm why?? I spelled it correct
  8. SpaceC0re
    SpaceC0re
    5/5,
    It's honestly one of the best bots on this entire website.

This should be featured by the staff as a bot every bot creator should take exemple on : A really simple bot, but that is crazy efficient.

I've done dozens and dozens of Crafting as well as Smithing levels with it, and so far, I've earned a gross income of 100M gp with it.
  9. meatyhippo
    meatyhippo
    5/5,
    one of the best bots for skilling out there!
    keep in mind that it is also very case sensitive
  10. prcrstntr
    prcrstntr
    5/5,
    Once you figure it out, it works very well. It's helped me level up in all the skills that use portables.