Alpha Portables 1.0

Leech off other people's portables for mad exp

1. Aria
    Uses bank preset 1, fill out settings on the GUI

[​IMG]

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE MAKE-X INTERFACE ENABLED IN THE INTERFACE SETTINGS MENU

Recent Reviews

1. dillon lorentz
    dillon lorentz
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It has its flaws. Sometimes it stands there for 10-30 seconds after withdrawing preset 1 before it clicks on portable and sometimes does not click at all even with the right set up. Crashes frequently but i give it 4 stars because it still works on occasion making it still very convenient
    1. Aria
      Author's Response
  2. DooberKiller
    DooberKiller
    5/5,
    Amazing bot, works quickly and efficiently for me on all portables, so long as you read the instructions on how to set it up you'll be golden.
  3. blood0153
    blood0153
    5/5,
    I have been using this resource for the past 2 weeks and it is a great bot that does as intended. You really have to pay attention to the text you're importing into the settings as otherwise that could be the difference between the Bot completely not working or doing it's job as it should (pay attention to capitalization!).

As for the people who have submitted reviews and complained about the bot not working for green leathers crafting: MAKE SURE YOU SET items needed AND item threshold to 1. It will work after that! Big thank you to Aria!
  4. Devphreak
    Devphreak
    4/5,
    Still works as good as it did months ago, laggs sometimes but after restarting it gets me a solid xp/hr again
  5. MaliciousQ
    MaliciousQ
    1/5,
    Tested it on portable forge, range and crafter.
    Opens bank take out presets and repeats for forge and crafter.
    Hover over portable range and does not click on it.

Doesn't work.
  6. Australia
    Australia
    1/5,
  7. corey miller
    corey miller
    1/5,
    doesnt work, only opens and closes bank.
  8. Conmiro
    Conmiro
    2/5,
    Nice GUI and cool that it's flexible and not specific to one use. However, the bot is terribly chaotic in its mouse clicks. It randomly clicks while mixing potions for example which stops the mixing and just stalls there for a long time. Exp rates are about 1/3rd of what a human would be doing. However, the bot still seems to work and not crash.
  9. dingleberg
    dingleberg
    3/5,
    Can only be used for crafter
  10. t0w41k
    t0w41k
    5/5,
    Worked great on brazier. Ty!