Alpha Portables 1.0

Leech off other people's portables for mad exp

1. Aria
    Uses bank preset 1, fill out settings on the GUI

http://i.imgur.com/U4VYK94.png

Recent changes:

-You can also put the raw material on the first slot of the actionbar if it's bound to 1, that will make the bot use the actionbar to start skilling instead of trying to click on the portable.
    -Due to an oversight, if there is any item in the first slot of the actionbar, the bot will keep spamming 1 even if it isn't being used for whatever item you're making. To fix that, remove any items from the first slot of your actionbar. This bug will be fixed soon.
    -Ticking the "Continue skilling even when no portable" will make the bot keep skilling even if no portable is found if the raw material is on the first slot of the actionbar.
    -The bot will also now automatically grab the item category and name if you have the make-X interface open when starting the bot.

Recent Reviews

1. useruseruser1
    useruseruser1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Nothing will compare to this. This is the best.
  2. McBrush
    McBrush
    4/5,
    I haven't used it for extensive amounts of time yet, but works great for what its designed for, only have two design suggestions that would make it even better:

- if you could set a point to travel to and make it work with non-portable crafting devices this could be an incredibly versatile script (such as spinning wheel)

- the profit calculator doesn't seem to take cost into account, simply sums the total value of produced material. it would be especially helpful with iron smelting if profit was properly calculated by subtracting the cost of the ore each time its comsumed
  3. dexztt
    dexztt
    5/5,
    Bot is very case sensitive. Keep up the good work!
  4. Madras
    Madras
    2/5,
    Brokes really often. If you add a option to let the bot reset when it get stuck, than it would be great.
  5. Throwawayaccount
    Throwawayaccount
    5/5,
    I was wrong about this bot, nothing even comes close to this. The only thing that would make this perfect is a proximity feature. Otherwise still the best for ports. Thank you.
  6. Led
    Led
    5/5,
    working for me, just make sure you have your raw material on keybind 1
  7. TheRealJJ
    TheRealJJ
    4/5,
    Amazing portable bot, which works on pretty much all portables I have tried on. Sometimes it can find it hard to click on the portable.

This bot is almost a perfect solution for leveling many skills, it would be perfect if there was break handling or the ability to log out when no more of the said items are found in the bank or inventory after it clicks the preset.
  8. Waloverde
    Waloverde
    4/5,
    Excellent bot for all portables except Brazier. Was using brazier for Prayer xp. but since a menu doesn't appear, the bot would continually click the brazier. it would click over even when my inv ran out. I changed the threashold to solve that issue. but bot still continually clicks brazier
  9. kommanderkimchi
    kommanderkimchi
    5/5,
    All issues are with the case sensitivity of the text. otherwise this is such an amazing bot especially for double exp
  10. Devphreak
    Devphreak
    5/5,
    Still works flawless.