Alpha Safecracker 1.15

Fast Thieving experience with few reqs

1. Aria
    This bot cracks safes around the world of RuneScape. It is possible to go from 62-99 Thieving in under 30 hours if the player has all safes and teleport items unlocked. Multiple users have achieved 99 Thieving with this bot, and one person has even achieved 120 Thieving!

Information:
    • Start the bot only when you're in-game.
    • To avoid possible errors, users should disable any teleport animation overrides.
    • Set your interface to something like in this guide: Tutorial - Guide setting a good interface for RS3
    • If the bot lacks the items/quests required to access a certain safe, it will automatically go to the next accessible one.
    • It's recommended to have many quick lodestone teleport charges and use any teleport items specified in the routes in order to increase your xp/hour.
    • You should set your default attack option to "Hidden" in the Gameplay -> Combat -> Targeting menu so you do not misclick on any NPCs or players.
    • Turn auto-retaliate off when using this bot so you don't get killed by the Chaos Elemental.
    • Make sure you have a stethoscope in your inventory (or have unlocked the one you put on your toolbelt) to make opening safes faster.

If you encounter any bugs/glitches with my bot, please PM me the client logs + screenshots/videos of the bug happening, as I will get an email notification.

Safe routes:
    ==Level 62 route==

Recommended items/quests:
    -Wicked hood

Wizard's Tower (Requires Wicked hood)
    Lumbridge
    Draynor Manor
    Edgeville General Store

==Level 69 route (350k xp/h)==

Recommended items/quests:
    -Access to Menaphos
    -The Feud quest completed
    -A house at Pollnivneach, set your portal to put you outside of the house
    Pollniveach teleport scrolls and Menaphos Merchant District teleports will significantly increase your xp/h.

Al Kharid
    Menaphos Merchant district
    Pollinivneach (House teleport or Slayer cape, requires The Feud)
    Wizard's Tower (Requires Wicked hood)
    Lumbridge (if the player is using both Pollniveach teleport scrolls and Menaphos Merchant District teleports, otherwise the player won't be fast enough)

==Level 76 route (400k xp/h)==
    Recommended items:
    Teleport runes/tablets for Falador

Burthorpe (Lodestone)
    Port Sarim (Lodestone)
    Falador (Lodestone)
    Al Kharid (Lodestone)

==Level 83 route (500k xp/h)==
    Recommended items:
    Teleport runes/tablets for Ardougne and Camelot

Yanille (Lodestone)
    Camelot (Lodestone or teleport)
    Ardougne Market (Lodestone or teleport)
    Burthorpe (Lodestone)

==Level 90 route (800k xp/h)==
    Recommended items:
    Jennica's Ring equipped and on your action bar
    A stethoscope on the toolbelt so the player can continue thieving even after dying

Rogue's Castle (Hard Wilderness Tasks required)
    This location is in the wilderness, so don't bring anything you're not willing to lose. Don't carry too many runes/tabs with you.
    Yanille (Lodestone)
    Camelot (Lodestone or teleport)
    Ardougne Market (Lodestone or teleport)

Testimonials:

Recent Reviews

1. tetuza
    tetuza
    4/5,
    Version: 1.14
    Pretty good, but gets stuck when using lumbridge lodestone for the house and bob.
    1. Aria
      Author's Response
      Error is related to web-walking and has been sent to Cloud
  2. conquerofall
    conquerofall
    5/5,
    Works perfectly!
  3. Fresh Micks
    Fresh Micks
    4/5,
    Works well but got me a 2 day ban. Last time I'm using it.
  4. Kooza
    Kooza
    3/5,
    The bot get stucked teleporting to loadestones, instead of alkharid goes to ardougne, instead of lumbridge, go to lunar island
  5. Eviriany
    Eviriany
    5/5,
    Absolutely fuckin ballin mate - 2x ~9 hour sessions from 80 to 99 without even breaking a sweat... Didn't have the quests completed to do wildy ones but was still averaging around ~580k from the tier 90 ones easily.
  6. fnatic
    fnatic
    5/5,
    Version 1.14 works very well for me. I think its even faster than older versions. Love it, So much xp and easy skillcape + money.

For those who having problem with teleporting, read authors responses, it works.
  7. luca290798
    luca290798
    1/5,
    Version: 1.13
    Bot not working anymore
    1. Aria
      Author's Response
      If you are having trouble teleporting using the action bar, then remove the teleports from the action bar and untick the checkbox. Action bar support was only implemented because RM briefly broke normal lodestone functionality during an update.
  8. Geetech
    Geetech
    4/5,
    Sometimes it cannot find my teleports in the actionbar however ive filled it with the home teleport, ive tried only having one of them aswell. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. It seems like its when it has to teleport to edgeville and draynor theres trouble.
    1. Aria
      Author's Response
      If you are having trouble teleporting using the action bar, then remove the teleports from the action bar and untick the checkbox. Action bar support was only implemented because RM briefly broke normal lodestone functionality during an update.
  9. chase zf1
    chase zf1
    4/5,
    Excellent script, been running it on & off for a couple of days & I am now 110 thieving. My only issue is the Rogue's castle. It have seen it run the castle safes correctly but eventually will do one or the other; will continuously teleport to the wilderness lodestone and get stuck before entering the obelisk; or it will get stuck in the spot where it operates Jennica's ring.
    Other than that fantastic program. no other problems, if anyone knows how to get the castle to function correctly please let me know.
  10. Jig
    Jig
    5/5,
    Version: 1.12
    Great working bot once you get it all set and running.
    My advice is to put
    -Must be using your 1st ability bar (#1)
    -Will only work with the H teleport button (Drag from magic book to ability bar)