Ample Construction 0.3.2

..and this is my crib.

1. Serene
    Makes a phat crib at rimmington using phials method. Builds oak larders, mahogany tables and teak wardrobes.
    Inventory Setup: (must have at least saw, hammer, planks and coins)
    [​IMG]

Works at Rimmington with Phials, so no need to waste duel rings & house tabs for banking.

Rough expectations of xp:
    ~240-270 builds per hour
    ~90-110k xp/hr with oak larders
    ~200-240k xp/hr with mahogany tables
    ~120kish xp/hr with teak wardrobes

Error with losing planks has now been fixed! The bot also now alternates between how to build/remove items and how to enter portals for better account safety.

[​IMG]

If you are enjoying my bots, feel free to donate: Anything helps!
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. murcid
    murcid
    4/5,
    Version: 0.3.2
    Awesome bot but when i grabs planks from phials it doesnt want to right click build mode to go into house
  2. SamQis7
    SamQis7
    5/5,
    Its abit slow between Running to the store and getting back to the portal but other than that runs perfect. For a free bot I cant complain so 5/5
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, glad you're enjoying it!
  3. anthony45321
    anthony45321
    3/5,
    sometimes bot clicks on ladder on busy worlds gets stuck then and also stuck out side of portal
  4. Where_Spaldo
    Where_Spaldo
    3/5,
    was 5/5. needs updated. sits outside of portal. once updated, itll be badass again
  5. laxmike10
    laxmike10
    2/5,
    9 out of 10 times after unnoting the planks the bot will get stuck outside the portal and will not enter the home. i came back to running this for an hour and it had only gained about 5k worth of xp. if this gets fixed id happily rate a 4/5 just becuase of the limited options.
  6. runegloves
    runegloves
    5/5,
    Hey brother I'd gladly donate if this gets updated! Runs really slow on fixed as well as full screen, to the point it is unusable. Butler support would be dank as well
  7. Morter
    Morter
    5/5,
    Absolutley love this! Got me to 74 Construction with 0 problems! Unnoting with Phials is a bit slow, but other than that it ran like a charm. I wouldn't mind if you made this opensource to allow others (and myself) to add more supports and other locs. Thanks man
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review.
  8. cgezus
    cgezus
    3/5,
    good consistent bot overal, but occasionally gets caught upstairs using noted planks on ladder indefinately, time gaps between leaving portal-getting planks unonoted and running back need to all be sped up as i'm left at portal for 15 seconds every invent , it adds up. FYI doing oak larders will net you 83kxp/h roughly with this script
  9. llaasde3
    llaasde3
    4/5,
    Script runs pretty good. Bot is kinda slow hen unnoting planks . If you able to speed that up would be great. Overall good bot
  10. Otabot
    Otabot
    5/5,
    absolutely love this bot, highly recommend. have gotten 80+ just doing oak larders
    Any chance it could get butler support and oak dungeon doors? would make it a 6/5 bot if you did