Ample Construction 0.3.2

..and this is my crib.

1. Serene
    Makes a phat crib at rimmington using phials method. Builds oak larders, mahogany tables and teak wardrobes.
    Inventory Setup: (must have at least saw, hammer, planks and coins)
    [​IMG]

Works at Rimmington with Phials, so no need to waste duel rings & house tabs for banking.

Rough expectations of xp:
    ~240-270 builds per hour
    ~90-110k xp/hr with oak larders
    ~200-240k xp/hr with mahogany tables
    ~120kish xp/hr with teak wardrobes

Error with losing planks has now been fixed! The bot also now alternates between how to build/remove items and how to enter portals for better account safety.

[​IMG]

If you are enjoying my bots, feel free to donate: Anything helps!
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Madridista
    Madridista
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.1
    ive tried it for about 2 hours (monitoring at the same time), nothing to say, the bot works very well i use oak larders and its about 67k xp hour ty author !
  2. Blinkinbilly
    Blinkinbilly
    3/5,
    Version: 0.3.0
    Works well but seems to be getting stuck at the general store after changing the notes into planks using philes.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Can you detail this a bit more? What does the status say when this happens? Please post logs.
  3. rickp1337
    rickp1337
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.0
    lost me a few planks but got me 82 construction fairly fast.
    just use it with about 3-4k planks per session and you will be fine
  4. numbblock
    numbblock
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.0
    Works beautifully. Did Oak Larders from ~58-84 on this script no problem. I read about the problems with people losing planks randomly, so I tried to "play it safe" by only running 5k planks at a time (~2 hours ish of run time). I never lost planks :)

Sometimes it gets stuck if you start it up in the wrong menu or idk, but If you just start with the inventory open, standing next to Phials, it never has issues.
  5. wogsdie
    wogsdie
    1/5,
    Started the script with 9k oak planks in inv went and had a shower came back gained 10k xp and all my oak planks where gone.
  6. Hitchcock
    Hitchcock
    4/5,
    A great bot, everyone went well until 2.5k mahogany logs went missing. Went from 33-87 in a couple of days.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      2.5k mahogany logs? It doesn't use logs. Could you post on the discussion thread next time?
  7. Ray thomo
    Ray thomo
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.6
    Great bot, got me from 40-70 construction.
  8. Keelan
    Keelan
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.6
    Flawless and extremely fast. Use setup shown and it will get you max xp/hr.
  9. iiDevilxX
    iiDevilxX
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.5
    this is the only and the best script available now for construction ! flawless
    hope it can support butlers (demon butler) for more xp in the future :)
  10. War Child
    War Child
    1/5,
    Version: 0.0.1-beta
    doesnt work.