Ample Construction 0.2.1

..and this is my crib.

1. Serene
    Makes a phat crib at rimmington using phials and oak larders or mahogany tables.
    Inventory Setup: (must have at least saw, hammer, planks and coins)
    [​IMG]

Works at Rimmington with Phials, so no need to waste duel rings & house tabs for banking.

With oak planks, gets about 220-260 crafts per hour.

WARNING: Has had trouble with losing planks recently. Please babysit for now.

[​IMG]

If you are enjoying my bots, feel free to donate: Anything helps!
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. numbblock
    numbblock
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.0
    Works beautifully. Did Oak Larders from ~58-84 on this script no problem. I read about the problems with people losing planks randomly, so I tried to "play it safe" by only running 5k planks at a time (~2 hours ish of run time). I never lost planks :)

Sometimes it gets stuck if you start it up in the wrong menu or idk, but If you just start with the inventory open, standing next to Phials, it never has issues.
  2. wogsdie
    wogsdie
    1/5,
    Started the script with 9k oak planks in inv went and had a shower came back gained 10k xp and all my oak planks where gone.
  3. Hitchcock
    Hitchcock
    4/5,
    A great bot, everyone went well until 2.5k mahogany logs went missing. Went from 33-87 in a couple of days.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      2.5k mahogany logs? It doesn't use logs. Could you post on the discussion thread next time?
  4. Ray thomo
    Ray thomo
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.6
    Great bot, got me from 40-70 construction.
  5. Keelan
    Keelan
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.6
    Flawless and extremely fast. Use setup shown and it will get you max xp/hr.
  6. iiDevilxX
    iiDevilxX
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.5
    this is the only and the best script available now for construction ! flawless
    hope it can support butlers (demon butler) for more xp in the future :)
  7. War Child
    War Child
    1/5,
    Version: 0.0.1-beta
    doesnt work.