Ample Gilded Altar 0.0.5

Praying for more efficiency.

1. Serene
    Offers to other players houses in rimmington. Start with coins and bones (noted or unnoted).

If a player logs out, bot will give approximately 1:30secs to change the preferred house to a different name before it logs out.

Recent Reviews

1. morbos1
    morbos1
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.5
    works well with wyvern bones
  2. NeveCieco
    NeveCieco
    5/5,
    Ran it on OSRS using Big Bones. Had no issues at all. Only thing that makes me feel a bit uneasy is it will click on my noted bones and then phis (Whatever his name is...) and while running to him click the bones again and him. Other than that the bot is perfect.
  3. caronise
    caronise
    5/5,
    It did exactly what I needed it to do. Granted I only needed about 300 bones. It seems to be working well. 5/5
  4. Protomans
    Protomans
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.4
    It worked flawlessly. It wasn't as efficient as I'd like nor was there an option to use bones on altar instead of afking it but it did its job.
  5. themez
    themez
    1/5,
    The bot dropped over 5000 of my noted wyvern bones in rimmington.......Yes i'm serious....I was very angry so I raged staked at the duel arena and ended up losing 60m........Ok the duel arena wasn't authors fault...but DROPPING MY 5000 NOTED BONES....NOT COOL. DO NOT USE THIS BOT
  6. chris henderson
    chris henderson
    1/5,
    bot isnt interacting with altar and is very unresponsive.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Any more information? i put a status on the UI for a reason.
  7. Rob K
    Rob K
    5/5,
    As always your resources are dependable and work as intended. Functions exactly intended and is better than the other two in competition. Thank you Serene.
  8. PotatoVM
    PotatoVM
    5/5,
    Works like a charm!
  9. Snufalufugus
    Snufalufugus
    5/5,
    Simple and very effective. Option to use any bones I can think of, and very reliable.