Ample Wine Maker 1.2.2

Makes wines for fast cooking xp!

1. Serene
    Very simple UI. Start at any bank with grapes (or zamorak's grapes) and jugs of water. Will go until you are out of items.

Supports normal wines and wines of zamorak.

Recent Reviews

1. NotABotGang
    NotABotGang
    2/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Needs to be sped up a lot. It waits way to long in between clicks. Literally made to look like a bot. If you sped up the clicking it would look more human like as most people who do wines legit, try to keep the XP drop for a massive drop. This bot does what it is suppose to correctly, but it looks and moves like a bot and will get you perm ban.
  2. Caleb Kaiser
    Caleb Kaiser
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Amazing bot. 99 cooking achievable in a week with this. (Wouldn't recommend doing that many hours at a time but just saying, the bot is flawless.)
  3. xoJosh
    xoJosh
    5/5,
    Great script!
  4. vorbi
    vorbi
    5/5,
    works great 50 -> 80 in an afternoon
  5. xMissMage
    xMissMage
    5/5,
    Used from around 45 cooking currently at 96, perfect use at 2 hour runs with 2-3 hour breaks. Great bot.
  6. Bog Ghoul
    Bog Ghoul
    5/5,
    Beautiful does exactly what it says with no problems at all. went from 51 cooking to 83 in one afternoon.
  7. gohan 71
    gohan 71
    5/5,
    dope
  8. Mathi14
    Mathi14
    5/5,
    superb
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      thanks for the review :)
  9. Nick Van de Water
    Nick Van de Water
    5/5,
    nice cooker , no problems with it so far (82 cook )
  10. RebornRandom
    RebornRandom
    4/5,
    Pretty smooth amazingly easy bot to use.

Obviously has no breaks or anti ban so I'd reccomend babysitting it while you afk whatever the heck you want just don't leave it alone like a derp.. idk if it can dismiss npcs yet?

anyways I'll update to a 5 star if you add an optional box to make it quicker, I don't like that it waits just long enough between clicks to allow the wine to ferment and you see xp tic. Although I do realize this is probably safer from a botting standpoint.

Thanks man greatly appreciated! I'm off work so I'll probably be using this a lot... Don't laugh I'm 57 cooking. WIll come back an update.