Ample Wine Maker 1.2.3

Makes wines for fast cooking xp!

1. Serene
    Very simple UI. Start at any bank with grapes (or zamorak's grapes) and jugs of water. Will go until you are out of items.

Supports normal wines and wines of zamorak.

Recent Reviews

1. Cultureee
    Cultureee
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    Used it for 1 week 1-85 cooking!!! no ban 2 hour intervals
  2. MBROSS
    MBROSS
    5/5,
    BEST BOT ON SITE
  3. 16lines
    16lines
    1/5,
    fucking trash, cant even find the damn wines or grapes. will re try tomorrow and update review if it actually works. just scrolls threw my bank past jugs and grapes and errors out. will try again tomorrow and update my review if it actually works.
  4. Dooboo
    Dooboo
    5/5,
    35-99 Cooking, 3-6 hours a day, no ban, and have been 99 for about a week now, great script. VERY RARELY would get stuck on bank screen withdrawing grapes and not the water jugs, but was a small issue.
  5. Wowziepowzie
    Wowziepowzie
    5/5,
    Used this bot from 60 till 99 worked great. Did around 6-8 hours a day with 2 sessions. Took just a couple of days without ban!
  6. minhleonle
    minhleonle
    5/5,
    38-99 cooking in 5 days using bot. I used the bot 5 hours a day. And then I forgot to turn off the bot and it botted for 11 hours.

Its safe to say the bot works on 11 hours + 2 million exp

43k wines

Great bot!
  7. Speatto
    Speatto
    5/5,
    Works perfectly. The key is to use it somewhere quiet - ran overnight at Nar'dah bank with no issues (1-89 in one session!) but my other account got a temp ban after 2 hours use in lumb basement.
  8. ultimate ownage
    ultimate ownage
    4/5,
    not bad could use an option to make it quicker for the 12 seconds for the people who like seeing big exp drops i can do this quicker myself at current speed
  9. KBOSRS
    KBOSRS
    4/5,
    So.. Bot worked great. I got 90-99 but i did get banned after using this script.
  10. Kyle Allison
    Kyle Allison
    5/5,
    used on two accounts for 99 cooking. works great. doesnt need any real supervision