Annointed's Nature 1.0.0

RuneCrafting

1. Annointed
    Your preset 1 should be: 1 talisman + pure essences. Have your Karamja Lodestone unlocked, and start in Burthope lodestone or bank.

Pure essence -> Nature runes.

Recent Reviews

1. everygay111
    everygay111
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    not work now
  2. tannerk420000
    tannerk420000
    4/5,
    good bot no issues getting stuck or anything
  3. HyperHacks18
    HyperHacks18
    4/5,
    Maybe add a bit more in the client... It only has the default start and stop button and that's it... Maybe make it so it gives statistics to us...

1: Runs made ( from alter to bank )
    2: Presets...
    3: Runecrafting EXP per hour and total gained...
    4: GP earned per hour and how much currently earned ( maybe add a checker so it constantly asks the G.E page how much nature runes are when the bot loads for the first time )
    5: Make a clicker intensity button. To allow us to change the speed the bot clicks also if you can make it so we can run the bot our self then we click our way to the alter and it records our clicks. We will do it like 100 times and then once it's recorded our clicks it will randomise what click event to do upon each location the bot has to click too. ( this is a bit advanced and haven't seen it done so don't worry if you can't do this one )

Over all very happy with this bot :) well done!
  4. Matej
    Matej
    5/5,
    This bot is so underrated. I give it pure 5 stars. Its title says it all. It's very easy to start. Planning to do it overnight and I hope it gives good experience! I would highly recommend it!
  5. Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw
    4/5,
    Solid bot, will usually run all night. make around 800k/hr at 91