ApexDivination - Highly configurable. Support all wisps/location. Custom AntiBan.
This bot will have several updates applied to it overtime.
Please leave any feedback and suggestions below
- Screen Options:
-- Recomended setup: http://i.imgur.com/nWOZOtB.png
- Start bot with the Energy Rift in the renderable area
-- In V2.0.0 and up, the GUI will prompt you if you are not close to the rift
- Select the desired settings within the GUI
- Press start
Use at your own discretion.
- All Wisps and Locations! (Some locations are Premium Only)
- All Conversion methods
- Customize your radius to scan for Wisps/Springs
- Guthixian Cache Support
- Customize the inventory count to convert your memories (because if(Inventory.isFull()) isn't human-like )
- Collect Enriched Wisps/Springs
- Collect Guthixian Butterflies
- Collect Chronicles
- This feature is on a timer.
- Ex. If a chronicle is captured, it will not capture another chronicle for a random time from 5 seconds - 5 minutes. #AntiBan
- Configurable AntiBan
- Several AntiBans that can be toggled to fit your playstyle
- AntiBan execution timer
Anti-Ban (Configurable in GUI):
- Random Camera turns with Middle-Mouse click and Keyboard
- Hover over random NPC within the area
- Random delays to actions
- Hover over random and future fishing spots
- Upon level-up, bot will click on the skill as if the user was checking the new unlocks
- Hover over random game objects within the area
- Will right click on a random player within the area
- Will hover over a random player within the area
- Will hover over skill icon as if a player wanted to know their current XP or XP remaining
GREEN = FINISHED
ORANGE = WORK IN PROGRESS
RED = HAVE NOT TOUCHED
Feel free to leave comments on features that you would like to see!
- Summoning Support
V3.0.5 - 1/29/17:
- Added support for Guthixian Cache
- Grabs appropriate memory for user's level
- Toggles event buff (immunity and double points) when available
- Added support for catching Guthixian Butterflies
V3.0.4 - 1/22/17:
- Now supports Pro and Lite models
V3.0.2 - 12/24/16:
- Added failsafe for Interface interaction if the conversion interface appears from an accidental misclick on the rift
V3.0.1 - 12/12/16:
- Complete rewrite using TreeBot and new features in SudoAPI
V2.1.0 - 7/1/16:
- Guthixian Cache support now fully works
- Improved interactions with wisps, springs, and rifts
- Bot now stops grabbing Chronicle Fragments if limit is reached
V2.0.5 - 5/20/16:
- Hunter Skill added to tracking
- Wisp targeting has been improved
- Now only targets new wisp if the previously targeted wisp no longer exists
- Now using newest SudoAPI
- Updated GUI
- Advanced informative stat tracking
- Added global gross income tracking (GP and GP/Hour)
SudoBot Update 5/20/16:
- Keep a gross income of all items that enter and leave the player's inventory
- Keeps track of the player's skill stats and informative bot specific stats
- Now transfer stat information to info GUI in a cleaner way
- New GUI
- Stat and Bot information is now displayed through JavaFX TableView (collapsible)
- Informative stats and values populate in GUI dynamically
- Current Task and AntiBan Logs now display in ListViews (collapsible)
- New abstract InfoUIController to handle JavaFX functionality that is consistent between all SudoBots
V2.0.4 - 5/14/16:
- Complete Info GUI Rewrite on all SudoBots
- GUI is expandable with drop-down Titlebars
- Current Task is now displayed in a ListView (with max count of 20)
- AntiBan Task is now displayed in a ListView (with max count of 20)
- Each SudoBot has their corresponding name in an ImageView on the top now.
V2.0.3 - 5/2/16:
- Guthixian Cache in closed beta staged (Disabled in GUI)
- Fixed bug that caused the bot to continuously click on the rift when converting to energy
- Updated SudoGUI
- Added Anagogic Ort pickup to SudoBots
V2.0.2 - 4/25/16:
- Fixed bug for GP/Hour not being 100% accurate
V2.0.1 - 4/22/16:
- Added Energy collected
- Added GP/Hour
V2.0.0 - 4/20/16:
- Fully updated to work with the new RuneMate Spectre client
- Uses the new SudoTask system
- Added configuration for SudoBuddy
- SudoBuddy details will be announced soon
- Bot settings can now be updated while the bot is running
- If bot happens to obtain items from misclicks, it will now drop those items
- Now using SudoAPI (SudoBot and SudoTask)
- Added Middle-Mouse camera turning support
- Improved traverals and interactions
- Improved overall logic
v1.0.1 - 3/14/16:
- Bot approved as supporter only
- Fixed bug when interacting with chronicle
- Improved GUI structure
v1.0.0 - 3/14/16:
- Initial push to bot store
PLEASE REPORT YOUR BUGS IN DETAIL:
- Where were you?
- What wisps/springs were you interacting with?
- Give, in great details, exactly what happened.
- Copy and paste the "Current Task Log" in your bug report.
We have worked to make SudoDivination an all around great Divination Bot. If you feel we deserve a donation, hit the button below (Donations are not required, but greatly appreciated!)
ApexDivination PRO 3.2.5
Divination at its best.
Couldn't enter the cache when time came around, it just sat there misclicking the entire time as I watched the task log say it was entering the cache and never did.
Once I manually went in the cache, it was extremely slow on grabbing a memory, and then slow running over to the center to put the memory in.
After filling an inventory of memories, the bot will right click the rift and hover over the option that you selected (ex: turn into experience) for about 5+ seconds and then maybe click the rift.
This was all within 35 minutes of use, and my setup is similar to the one that was provided.
tl;dr - the bot is too slow, even with antiban turned off. It misclicks and stares at an interface deciding what to do.