ApexDivination - Highly configurable. Support all wisps/location. Custom AntiBan.
This bot will have several updates applied to it overtime.
Please leave any feedback and suggestions below
- Screen Options:
-- Recomended setup: http://i.imgur.com/nWOZOtB.png
- Start bot with the Energy Rift in the renderable area
-- In V2.0.0 and up, the GUI will prompt you if you are not close to the rift
- Select the desired settings within the GUI
- Press start
Use at your own discretion.
- All Wisps and Locations!
- All Conversion methods
- Progressive mode!
- This mode allows the bot to hop to new locations when a level milestone is achieved.
- Note that this feature excludes locations that are not a part of the RuneMate traversal web. These locations are Elder, Radiant, and Luminous wisp/spring. You can still bot at these locations using the "Normal" playstyle mode.
- Customize your radius to scan for Wisps/Springs
- Guthixian Cache Support
- Customize the inventory count to convert your memories
- Collect Enriched Wisps/Springs
- Collect Guthixian Butterflies
- Collect Seren Spirits
- Collect Chronicles
- This feature is on a timer.
- Ex. If a chronicle is captured, it will not capture another chronicle for a random time from 5 seconds - 5 minutes. #AntiBan
- Configurable AntiBan
- Several AntiBans that can be toggled to fit your playstyle
- AntiBan execution timer
Anti-Ban (Configurable in GUI):
- Random Camera turns with Middle-Mouse click and Keyboard
- Hover over random NPC within the area
- Random delays to actions
- Hover over random and future fishing spots
- Upon level-up, bot will click on the skill as if the user was checking the new unlocks
- Hover over random game objects within the area
- Will right click on a random player within the area
- Will hover over a random player within the area
- Will hover over skill icon as if a player wanted to know their current XP or XP remaining
GREEN = FINISHED
ORANGE = WORK IN PROGRESS
RED = HAVE NOT TOUCHED
Feel free to leave comments on features that you would like to see!
- Summoning Support
V3.0.5 - 1/29/17:
- Added support for Guthixian Cache
- Grabs appropriate memory for user's level
- Toggles event buff (immunity and double points) when available
- Added support for catching Guthixian Butterflies
V3.0.4 - 1/22/17:
- Now supports Pro and Lite models
V3.0.2 - 12/24/16:
- Added failsafe for Interface interaction if the conversion interface appears from an accidental misclick on the rift
V3.0.1 - 12/12/16:
- Complete rewrite using TreeBot and new features in SudoAPI
V2.1.0 - 7/1/16:
- Guthixian Cache support now fully works
- Improved interactions with wisps, springs, and rifts
- Bot now stops grabbing Chronicle Fragments if limit is reached
V2.0.5 - 5/20/16:
- Hunter Skill added to tracking
- Wisp targeting has been improved
- Now only targets new wisp if the previously targeted wisp no longer exists
- Now using newest SudoAPI
- Updated GUI
- Advanced informative stat tracking
- Added global gross income tracking (GP and GP/Hour)
SudoBot Update 5/20/16:
- Keep a gross income of all items that enter and leave the player's inventory
- Keeps track of the player's skill stats and informative bot specific stats
- Now transfer stat information to info GUI in a cleaner way
- New GUI
- Stat and Bot information is now displayed through JavaFX TableView (collapsible)
- Informative stats and values populate in GUI dynamically
- Current Task and AntiBan Logs now display in ListViews (collapsible)
- New abstract InfoUIController to handle JavaFX functionality that is consistent between all SudoBots
V2.0.4 - 5/14/16:
- Complete Info GUI Rewrite on all SudoBots
- GUI is expandable with drop-down Titlebars
- Current Task is now displayed in a ListView (with max count of 20)
- AntiBan Task is now displayed in a ListView (with max count of 20)
- Each SudoBot has their corresponding name in an ImageView on the top now.
V2.0.3 - 5/2/16:
- Guthixian Cache in closed beta staged (Disabled in GUI)
- Fixed bug that caused the bot to continuously click on the rift when converting to energy
- Updated SudoGUI
- Added Anagogic Ort pickup to SudoBots
V2.0.2 - 4/25/16:
- Fixed bug for GP/Hour not being 100% accurate
V2.0.1 - 4/22/16:
- Added Energy collected
- Added GP/Hour
V2.0.0 - 4/20/16:
- Fully updated to work with the new RuneMate Spectre client
- Uses the new SudoTask system
- Added configuration for SudoBuddy
- SudoBuddy details will be announced soon
- Bot settings can now be updated while the bot is running
- If bot happens to obtain items from misclicks, it will now drop those items
- Now using SudoAPI (SudoBot and SudoTask)
- Added Middle-Mouse camera turning support
- Improved traverals and interactions
- Improved overall logic
v1.0.1 - 3/14/16:
- Bot approved as supporter only
- Fixed bug when interacting with chronicle
- Improved GUI structure
v1.0.0 - 3/14/16:
- Initial push to bot store
PLEASE REPORT YOUR BUGS IN DETAIL:
- Where were you?
- What wisps/springs were you interacting with?
- Give, in great details, exactly what happened.
- Copy and paste the "Current Task Log" in your bug report.
We have worked to make SudoDivination an all around great Divination Bot. If you feel we deserve a donation, hit the button below (Donations are not required, but greatly appreciated!)
ApexDivination PRO 3.3.6
Divination at its best.