ApexMiner Lite 1.0.7

Banging all night long.

1. proxi
    Mining Rework. Several locations, multiple playstyles, ore boxes, seren spirits, 'n more! BETA! Report Issues!

Please note that this bot is in beta. Please report all issues to the discussion thread. When all ores and locations are added, the bot will become premium.

Instructions:
    • Select rock
    • Select location
    Features:
    • Supports all Ore Boxes
      • Fully utilizes varbit values to determine ore box status.
      • Bot will fill ore boxes from the action bar if the ore box exists on the action bar. Otherwise, it will fill via Inventory.
    • Bank presets
      • Utilize presets for faster banking and a smoother botting experience.
    • Sign of the Porter
      • The bot will equip porters when the equipment slot is empty.
      • To refill the inventory of banking trips, please utilize the bank preset feature and have your preset configured appropriately.
    • Gathers Seren Spirits
    • Rockertunities
    • All Mine-able locations include a bankable location.
    • Deposit Box and Anvil/Forge deposits are supported.
    • Multiple Playstyles. This controls time until refilling stamina as well as when the bot chooses to gather rockertunities.
      • 4-Tick / Active
        • Actively clicks on the rock every 4 ticks.
      • Normal
        • Will click on the rock to refresh stamina every 4 to 40 seconds.
      • AFK
        • Will click on the rock to refresh stamina (and stay logged in) every 8 seconds to 3 minutes.
        • This mode can be more geared towards true AFK gameplay if the user also disables AntiBan in the configuration menu.
      • Intelligent & Intelligent (No AFK)
        • This playstyle toggles the user between Active, Normal, and AFK playstyles. Intelligent (No AFK) excludes the AFK playstyle from selection.
        • An 'Active' event can run no longer than 3 minutes at a time.
        • A 'Normal' event can run no longer than 8 minutes at a time.
        • An 'AFK' event can run no longer than 10 minutes at a time.
        • Each playstyle toggle event has a weighted calculation to choose which playstyle is next. The following is a playstyles rough chance of being chosen.
          • Intelligent:
            • Active: ~30%
            • Normal: ~55%
            • AFK: ~15%
          • Intelligent (No AFK):
            • Active: ~35%
            • Normal: ~65%
    Locations:
    • Burthorpe Mines
    • Dwarven Mines
    • Varrock East / West
    • Mining Guild
    • Al Kharid Mine
    • Yanille
    • Port Phasmatys
    • North Fremennik (Bane)
    • Empty Throne Room (Dark Animica)
    • Tirannwn (Light Animica)
      • Requires user to have Tirannwn location unlocked.
    • Uzer (Necrite)
      • Requires user to have Shantay Pass Travel-Throuh Message turned off.
      • Requires user to have Uzer unlocked for Magic Carpet.
      • Dangerous location. Protection from desert heat is highly recommended.
    • Al Kharid Resource Dungeon
      • Requires 75 Dungeoneering
    • Mining Guild Resource Dungeon
      • Requires 45 Dungeoneering & 60 Mining
    • Wilderness Level 6 (Runite rock)
    • And more to come...
    Rocks:
    • Copper
    • Tin
    • Iron
    • Coal
    • Silver
    • Mithril
    • Adamantite
    • Luminite
    • Gold
    • Runite
    • Orichalcite
    • Drakolith
    • Necrite
    • Phasmatite
    • Bane
    • Light Animica
    • Dark Animica

Recent Reviews

1. Marvinex2
    Marvinex2
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Please add priff mining for gems and other priff mining locations.
    1. proxi
      Author's Response
      That's crazy... I literally. LITERALLY just got done adding it :) Should be out in the next update!
  2. Blackbat249
    Blackbat249
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    this bot is unbelievable slow. it takes 10-30 seconds to make each click when travelling to and from the bank. most of the time the bot isnt doing anything.
    1. proxi
      Author's Response
      The bot utilizes a cached traversal system. It sounds like you used the bot at a location where it requires the Web to travel. When using the web, the first time the bot has the generate the traversal it takes a while, after that the traversals are cached and the re-used later meaning the following trips are faster. I'd recommend trying a different location at this time.
      Additionally, could you provide a log file?
  3. LuxiFlakes
    LuxiFlakes
    5/5,
    Works very good! been botting mining from 75-91 now with no problems at all! but i have a little problem atm which makes the bot stop after 15 minutes... How do i fix that?
    1. proxi
      Author's Response
  4. riesen25
    riesen25
    5/5,
    Best miner I have ever used. It mines and banks well with the ore box and does so very efficiently. The break handlers also work great for long periods of mining.
  5. Losos
    Losos
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.5
    Its excellent bot just one thing, do not know where to report bug so I will write it here. When I have full inventory of signs of portents it goes bank them all i dont know why but i dont want to bank them ( maybe because it thinks i dont have enough space to mine idk)
    1. proxi
      Author's Response
      Don't have a full inventory of Sign or porters. The bot checks if the inventory is full to bank. Also if you'd like to continue using signs, then utilize the Preset feature of the bot.

I'd suggest withdrawing around 10-20 sign or porters along with your orebox (in your action bar) and then utilizing the bank Presets. I've found this to a pretty optimal setup.
  6. Eric Callan
    Eric Callan
    5/5,
    Excellent bot. Still sorting out some issues, but it'll be perfect soon based on the author taking suggestions.
  7. jglu66
    jglu66
    3/5,
    when mining luminite ore at dwarven mines, the bot breaks and won't leave the falador bank
  8. HolySh1tSteve
    HolySh1tSteve
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.4
    Found a bug.. Dont seem to wanna go bank at port phasmatys.. it just keeps trying to fill orebox.. maybe b/c im able to make banute ore box but is still using necrite ore box??
    otherwise very well working, nice features, would give 5 but think you need feature to mix playstyles randomly (so it maybe swap from active to afk after a set time and so forth.. several hours of perfect 4-tick seems unlikely ) ;)
    1. proxi
      Author's Response
      That's a good feature request. And can you reproduce the issue you described and send me your log file? Thanks!
  9. bazy
    bazy
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.2
    Works very well with porters but doesn't use the orebox for some reason
    1. proxi
      Author's Response
      Could you leave more information in the discussion thread? What orebox you are using, what location, rock you're mining etc. I need dem infoz
  10. Helvera
    Helvera
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.2
    Runs smooth, but for some reason it banks the ore box itself and proceeds to keep doing runs without it. I haven't seen the bot do it in action but I seem to always come back to it without an ore box in my inventory.
    1. proxi
      Author's Response
      Are you using a preset with the orebox not in your preset? :/