Supports new smithing rework with task queueing exclusively at Artisan's Workshop!
Demonstration video: ApexSmither - Streamable.
Please note that this bot does not support Legacy interface mode.
- Do NOT start the bot with a "Unfinished smithing item" in your inventory.
- Select bar type
- Select item to smith
- Select the desired upgrade level
- Slide the slider bar or enter the desired quantity.
- If you're wanting to create the same single or group of items repeatedly, then just add the item/group once and set Task Queue Complete Action to "Repeat Queue".
- Select Add to task queue or Add w/ upgrades
- Add to upgrades will add all of the previous upgrade levels to the task queue. Example: Rune Platebody +3 would add the Base, +1, +2, and +3 to the task queue.
- Select how you'd like the bot to handle the end of a queue in the "Task Queue Complete Action" combo box
- Select start
- An informative setup video will be made soon.
- If you're starting the bot in the middle of what would be your task queue, then add the tasks that would be required to Complete the queue and then add your full task queue like normal. This will ensure the bot will start properly.
- For example, let's say you want to make Bane Base - Burial armor, but currently have a +3 in your inventory. Then add the +4 then Burial to the queue individually, and then proceed to add the full Base - Burial items afterwards. This example's task queue should read as [+4, Burial, Base, +1, +2, +3, +4, Burial].
- The bot will automatically remove the additional tasks at the beginning once it finishes the loop.
- If you're wanting to use Juju potions, start the bot with the potions in your inventory. The bot will automatically drink a dose from a potion when the in-game timer expires.
- Bar Smelting
- Supports smelting Bronze - Elder Rune Bars.
- Smelting of Corrupted Ore by selecting "Other" in the bar-type dropdown menu.
- No pre-configuring you UI setup. The bot will automatically select your Bar, Smith Item, and Item Upgrade Levels automatically.
- Supports all smithable items from Bronze to Elder Rune.
- (does not currently support any form of Masterwork)
- An intricate Task queuing system.
- This allows a user to queue the items they want to make. Queue up 50 Rune arrowheads followed by Elder rune pickaxe (Base) to (+5) then finish with some burial armor sets.
- Burials can be included in a task and the bot will automatically go to that side of the room to perform the burial project. When selecting a Burial armor set, if you select the "Add w/ All Upgrades" button, it will include the (Base) - (+#) for each item automatically.
- When out of required resources, tasks will automatically be removed from the queue and the bot will keep going.
- Item heat management to ensure optimal XP per swing.
- Juju smithing potion support. (Start with in inventory)
- Auto-bank when inventory is full.
- Full requirement check before proceeding with a task. This doesn't only check if you have the smithing level or bar quantity to create an item, it checks if you have All requirements. #flex
How to report bugs:
- Future Update: Fix broken/burst pipes in Artisan's Workshop forge area.
- Leave a comment in the discussion thread with as much information as possible. Describe exactly what the bot is doing. The inclusion of stuff that may seem irrelevant can help a log (such as what it in your inventory, etc.)
- Attach your log file! If you do not attach your log file then there is very high chance that the bug will never be isolated and found in the code.
- Be courteous. A toxic attitude doesn't help anyone.
- Ore Boxes do not propagate the queue properly when adding using the bulk button. If a user wants to make these items they will have to manually create the queue for the time being.
- Pickaxes apparently have an issue. Looking into this.
- Corrupted Ore is currently not supported. This is on the todo list.
ApexSmither PRO 1.0.9
The banging just doesn't stop.