Architect 1.2.2

Create Any Bot

1. KliK
    Architect

Create your own customized and addicting bots with a rich and easy to use user interface.

Future Updates

Follow future updates on this board:
    Trello

Note that this bot has just been released and will be under a constant surge of updates in the upcoming days & weeks. Stay tuned.

All suggestions and bug reports are appreciated, please post them here or send me a PM.

Pre-Made Bots

At the following link you will find several bots already made by other users. To use them, simply download and load them with the Architect. You are very encouraged to create your own and send them to me so they will be added to this collection:

Custom Bots - Google Drive

Here is a list of currently available bots:

OSRS
    RS3
    • Woodcutting
      • Varrock West Bank Regular Trees Cutter & Banker

What Do We Have

Rich selection of actions and conditions to build your custom bot
    [​IMG]

Easy to use drag & drop user interface that allows you to have an easy overview of the bot you are currently architecting
    [​IMG]

Split your bot into logical components and switch between them when needed to create advanced bots using States
    [​IMG]

Tweak and set your own settings for the actions
    [​IMG]

A strong but simple search tool to allow you to filter out the actions and conditions you are looking for
    [​IMG]

Save and load the bots you have created or downloaded from other users
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Leoxbom
    Leoxbom
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Not saving.... Keeps adding commands by itself
  2. ruthlessgp
    ruthlessgp
    5/5,
    please contact me
  3. TacoBandit
    TacoBandit
    4/5,
    Great idea, poorly optimized though. Overall runs flawlessly working 2 bots, anything more it gets rough. Very high CPU usage i9
  4. SilvermanOwner
    SilvermanOwner
    5/5,
    Great work. Bot works fine and its easy to use. But it could be super cool, if drop could be used with "Shift".
  5. TheSmuggler
    TheSmuggler
    5/5,
    I really enjoy making bots with this! I figured it out in 2 hrs and made a mining bot! I would like to know how I can send you the bots I make
  6. fronto
    fronto
    5/5,
    works well
  7. oppaikun
    oppaikun
    5/5,
    Made a simple gold ore miner with this, works perfectly :D
    East to understand
  8. CoolieMoon36
    CoolieMoon36
    5/5,
    I'm working on 99 herblore, and couldn't find a bot to fill vial's of water. Little did I know that I would find this gem and be able to create a close to flawless vial filler in the matter of 15 minutes. Excellent resource. I'm glad to give this 5 stars.
  9. empleovirtual38
    empleovirtual38
    3/5,
    I would like to know if there is someone to provide me with a guide or video where I can learn to put a boot for red chinchompas
  10. papakonnekt
    papakonnekt
    5/5,
    LITERALLY EASIEST THING TO MAKE A BOT ! Way better then the paid one, in my opinion.