Blasted dwarf shit

1. tyb51
    Smithing your way to max cash

Recent Reviews

1. KingColaBud
    KingColaBud
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    I have an account ive botted for over two years! TWO YEARS I used this shit bot trying to get 99 smithing every bot ive used has been through runemate I had 4 99's if youre in my boat with a nice botted acc do not I REPEAT DO NOT USE this bot I used it for 3 hrs and got a perm ban! PERM!
  2. RODRUSSIAN
    RODRUSSIAN
    4/5,
    Works very well normally. Could improve on the placement of clicks on the dispenser and bank chest, looks a little wonky and bot-like.
  3. aquiles_
    aquiles_
    1/5,
    Banned Permanet
  4. aqui7
    aqui7
    1/5,
    Banned
  5. squirlyxwrath
    squirlyxwrath
    3/5,
    works but not optimally coal bag option doesn't work just deposits bag and doesn't have an option for ice gloves
  6. kikass4204
    kikass4204
    5/5,
    Good bot, never banned
  7. marksoukup1
    marksoukup1
    3/5,
    This bot is stuck it doesnt withdraw mithril ore to make mithril bars. It stays at the bank page
  8. CeelW
    CeelW
    5/5,
    Amazing bot. Has been working for a couple of days so far without a single error. Smithed gold, mithril and adamant with it.
    Good work!
  9. NotABotGang
    NotABotGang
    4/5,
    Gold Bars work flawlessly, only thing I would suggest changing for the gold bars is when a level is gained, it semi afk's after being so click intensive. That may cause issues later on.
  10. ziplock1738
    ziplock1738
    3/5,
    Gold bars work fantastically, especially with switching gloves between gauntlets and ice gloves. Steel is entirely broken though. It will only deposit coal, regardless of the amount of iron and coal in your bank. Steel bars definitely need a rework to do, one inventory of coal then an inventory of iron, instead of only doing coal deposits.