oxjames3
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    Needs fixed.
  2. golock
    golock
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    Needs Babysitting, sometimes the bot just miserably fails to two-tick and just spam clicks instead, then sometimes it just randomly logs you out and not logging back in (without break handler) and it still drains money.. nice

Overall bot is pretty okayish if you babysit it
  3. toph thomason
    toph thomason
    3/5,
    eh, needs babysitting, misclicks and doesn't go after core memory fragments. seems audacious to charge people for an incomplete bot.
    1. tyb51
      Author's Response
      Havn't heard about those issues. Please make a forum post and I will fix it asap (away for a few weeks tho)
  4. chrissyb28
    chrissyb28
    5/5,
    Really good and reliable. Didn't use the break handler, managed breaks myself every 2-3 hours, but this is really good. Got me from 80-99. Fast XP and no problems.
  5. Young Money
    Young Money
    1/5,
    Banned :/
  6. PB XO
    PB XO
    5/5,
    High quality, best bot for divination.
  7. Nic1997
    Nic1997
    5/5,
    works perfect. Fast div. xp. Thank you!!
  8. Fatie710
    Fatie710
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    Would be nice if it didnt get stuck so much especially something im paying hourly for.
    1. tyb51
      Author's Response
      Could you please post your issues on the forum, preferably with a bot log.
  9. justlegend
    justlegend
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    works perfect 90-99 using this even dealt with special event mail items no problems at all
  10. LuxiFlakes
    LuxiFlakes
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Its rly nice! Top quality!!! But theres one thing i miss that would make it even better, which is urns. If you could add urns it would be alot better :) Like crushing the urns after you have dropped ur memory jars into the unstable rift. Increases xp/hr alot.
    1. tyb51
      Author's Response
      You should enable the option in-game to automatically turn in urns. No need for the bot to support it if it already does it automatically