Atlas Herbi Boar 1.1.5

Hunting boars

1. tyb51
    • Information:
      • Are you an iron man? Trying to hunt the pet? Just want to get some nice hunter gains while not being crashed by bots or pk'ers?
      • Atlas herbi boar is the next best thing for your account.
      • This bot makes use of the Herb Sack.
    • Rates:
      • Hunter expstarting from 90k exp/h at lvl 80 while earning 250k gp/h in herbs
    • Instructions/set-up:
      • Start anywhere on fossil island where herbi boar takes place
      • it's important you start with an empty herb sack at the start of every session.
      • Have enough stamina potionsin the bank.

Recent Reviews

1. Topless Acid
    Topless Acid
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    Just used it for 3 hours, went from 1-118 kc very nicely. Every so often it runs off behind the bank, but it easily fixes itself. Great script thank you!
  2. darkest mind
    darkest mind
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    i've probably wasted over 2.60$ on random bot stops either when banking or after banking ive run into a few problems below is from my most recent falled to restart after i shut it down due to it sitting in the bank looking with fossils and no stams in invent. its worked quite well so far ive gotten a fair share of xp and gp during my pet hunt but i want to make sure im not losing out on any other money and if possible maybe a refund for some of the errors, failures, etc ii would really appreciate it. would've given 5 stars but since its a paid bot with a few problems i cant rate it tht high. free bots that mess up are one thing cuz its free but either way thanks for the script

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at author.iIiiiiIIIi.this(b:52)
    at author.IIIIiIIiiI.this(m:43)
    at com.atlasbots.bots.atlasherbiboar.AtlasHerbiBoar.goto(rm.entrypoint:208)
    at author.IiiiiIiiII.validate(j:4)
    at author.IiiIIIIiIi.onLoop(a:98)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(bpc:30)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(knc:560)
    at nul.IiiIIIiiIIIii.run(lbd:52)
    1. tyb51
      Author's Response
      Thnx for liking the bot. I've only seen 2 crashes of the bot being reported in the last 10 days. So you losing 2,60$ (=40 crashes/restarts) seems a bit much. If you experience any noncrashing issues please report them in the forum with a bot log
  3. Morter
    Morter
    5/5,
    Getting 100k/h, running for 4 hours. Nice bot, not sure why others are having problems.
  4. couryjesse
    couryjesse
    1/5,
    this was a major waste of money. it would constantly get stuck trying to click on the holes. when i first started it, it would run to the agility shortcut go threw then run all the way around and do it again for like 5 times. after like 15 minutes and me clicking 3 out of 5 places to check it made it to the herbiboar and it never clicked on it when it came out, just began clicking the first search area as if it already did the herbiboar. if your going to release a bot and ask for money make sure it fucking works first!!!!
  5. Hiroto
    Hiroto
    4/5,
    I think this is awesome, I would love to see a way to turn off herb sack so I can run it on my pure, but averaged 100k exp an hour.
  6. TrueM0nster
    TrueM0nster
    5/5,
    has worked good for me so far, 87-91 hunter no problems i have trusted to leave it for 2-3 hours at a time, getting roughly 3-400k gp p/h, and 75-85k hunter xp per hour. Will continue to use thanks much!
  7. llamaphobe
    llamaphobe
    3/5,
    Runs flawlessly but got my acc perma banned after 3 or 4 days of use, approx. 3-4 hours a day
  8. Spooke
    Spooke
    2/5,
    Says it ran for 9 hours and it only did 2 hours r.i.p $.54... Seems to get stuck occasionally though and has no custom settings which would really help this bot imo. Takes 7 stamina 4's banks stamina 3's then won't use them... zzz
  9. KushWookee
    KushWookee
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Quality bot, ran for multiple hours straight. Got the pet within 150 Herbiboars. For that reason I am giving 5 Stars but be warned; If your account doesn't have at least level 70 agility the bot does get stuck on the agility shortcut.
    1. tyb51
      Author's Response
      Good to mention the lvl 70 agility requirement. I did not know about that
  10. wede333
    wede333
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Amazing, flawless bot.
    Ran for multiple hours on end with 0 issues at all.
    Also managed to pick up the pet within the first hour!
    Would highly recommend