Atlas Lava Runes 1.2.2

Lava by atlas

1. tyb51
    Atlas Lava Runes

Requirements
    • Enough duel rings in the bank
    • Enough pure essence
    • Enough binding necklaces
    • Optional: Have a staff equipped and lunar spellbook selected to cast magic imbue
    Instructions
    • Start at castle wars
    • Have talisman or magic imbue runes in inventory
    • Have pouches in inventory
    • UI instructions
      • Select pouches to use
      • Select imbue method: Talisman/ Magic imbue
      • Staff selection has no effect.
      • Legacy option: Enable "Use for Fire runes" to use this bot to create fire runes. (Untested)
    Notes:
    • Use this bot at your own discretion. Ban rates are very high when doing Runecrafting. Do not exceed usage of a few hours/day. Do not become overconfident, you'll lose.

Recent Reviews

1. Bobby Pump
    Bobby Pump
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Absolutely perfect now 10/10
  2. ValseSlang
    ValseSlang
    2/5,
    it worked fine (only the hut problem) but now after osrs update it get stuck with "using" earth rune on the altar! also gets stuck in bank, scrolling all the way down
  3. Bxsilverxd
    Bxsilverxd
    1/5,
    i allowed the bot to run for about 5 hours while watching it most of the time, the script is great except for a major flaw that will 100% get you banned and is the reason for the 1 star , if you continue to use it, it will constantly run into the hut at duel arena unnecessarily , considering it does it EVERY teleport.
    the chance is high to be banned, my fix was that i was watch it and click outside the hut and into the altar immediately after tele and before initial click to hut registers but that defeats the purpose. as of this review i have not been banned however im sure it may be coming
  4. LexLuthor2
    LexLuthor2
    1/5,
    Get this fixed and make it a pay per hour script. Bot always makes the same misclick each run and is just not viable. Fix it, charge for it and you will have many users including me. Lava runes is the best RC xp in the game and this is the only bot I can find for it, and it doesn't work. Has potential though.
  5. Tigger Biggles
    Tigger Biggles
    1/5,
    I highly advise against using this bot even if you're babysitting it. It should not have been released with the amount of bugs that still haven't improved. It will eventually get you banned.
  6. Wolflordy
    Wolflordy
    4/5,
    Writing this review after running it for a little over 1 hour under my supervision:

Ultimately, it ran well. The timing of its clicks was about as fast as I could do it at my best, which gives me a little confidence in it avoiding bot detection for small run times.
    Like others, this bot seems to LOVE that hut by the duel arena. Not a fatal error, as it still gets itself to the fire altar. I think it tries to path by 2 clicks to get to the fire altar, and has some range of randomness to where it clicks, and about 25% of that random area paths you to the hut. Its annoying and a simple fix.

Worth free use imo. Given the hut pathing, I don't trust that the script gets enough developer attention to warrant running without supervision.

Settings used:
    No pouches
    Talisman
  7. Marcules
    Marcules
    2/5,
    Still walks in the hut every time; stopped after 5 seconds.
  8. tytys0n
    tytys0n
    5/5,
    6 months ago this bot was amazing. currently not working and likely to get banned. usually runs into small hut at duel arena every tele, struggling to find items and freezing one tele'd to cw's. I'd be more than happy to pay 0.05/hour for this if it's ever updated. top work
  9. g-spot
    g-spot
    1/5,
    Bot is all over the place, keeps trying to enter small building at dualing arena.
  10. Mmirza
    Mmirza
    3/5,
    Works good but for some reason it take out of pouches but doesnt use on altar. Just teleports away without crafting the ess.