Atlas Molten Glass [PRO] 1.0.5

13 methods of glassblowing

1. tyb51
    Atlas Molten Glass PRO
    Unlimited version of new AIO molten glass bot.
    [​IMG]
    Supported methods

• Bankstanding at any bank
      • Methods
        • 3 Giant seaweed - 18 Bucket of sand
        • 2 Giant seaweed - 12 Bucket of sand
        • 13 Seaweed - 13 Bucket of sand
      • Mode
        • Bank: deposit from inventory
        • Bankfillers: uses Deposit Inventory button (requires you to set-up your inventory
    • Charter merchants - Lunar spellbook
      • Methods
        • Buy resources: only buy resources and bank them. Usefull at Catherby and Port Phasmatys
        • Smelt molten glass using Superglass make spell
        • Blow glass: after smelting blow glass to the highest available item you can craft
      • Mode
        • Bank your items (if you're into that)
        • Sell your items back to merchant for space
    • Charter merchants - furnace at Port Phasmatys
      • Methods
        • Smelt molten glass at furnace
        • Blow glass: after smelting blow glass to the highest available item you can craft
      • Mode
        • Bank your items (if you're into that)
        • Sell your items back to merchant for space
    Features

• Access to an up to 600k/h moneymaking method
    • Ultimate/Hardcore/Regular ironman friendly
    • More the 13 different methods to gather, cast or craft glass
      Insane performance glassblowing

• Avoid detection with advanced Player Sense integration without sacrificing performance.
    • State-of-the-art compact Atlas UI design
    • Accurately track your exact profit and exp as well as hourly rates with the new Flip trackers
    • An all-you-need break solution with only 2 sliders.
    • Runepouch support
    • Much more...
    Requirements

• Have lunar spell book enabled when using lunar method.
    • Manually setup bank and inventory when choosing the Bank filler option
    • Have Escape-To Close interface enabled
    Set-up

• Go to a bank or charter of choice.
    • Select location
    • Select method
    • Select mode
    • Configure breaks

Features to be added:

• Ability to disable pickup in 3 Giant Seaweed method
    • Support for runes in rune pouch/different staffs (And subsequently 14/14 sea

Recent Reviews

1. Doitforharambe
    Doitforharambe
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    i use this on my ironman, however there is a slight bug where the player gets stuck by the furnace and just sits there. will 100% be my go to bot if this is fixed!
  2. ShadowScale
    ShadowScale
    4/5,
    Great for casting Superglass Make at charter ships. It does how ever get stuck hopping to the next world when the Twisted League world is next in queue. Other than a few miss clicks here and there, this script works well for casting superglass make.
  3. Good Luck
    Good Luck
    5/5,
    loved it - it fails when trying to hop to a twisted leage world and just repete trying to open it :)
  4. shaggy108
    shaggy108
    1/5,
    Everytime the bot finish's smelting molten glass, it stops working. The UI say's Banking but I just stand there. This happened on the lite version, so I thought I would try the pro, well nope, same issue. If I'm lucky I can get 5 mins of buying, smelting and banking done. but sooner or later (never longer than 5-10 minutes in) something always breaks. I essentially paid 8 cents to babysit a bot for 10 mins....
  5. Roy1995
    Roy1995
    3/5,
    im doing the port phasmatys method and sell the glass back to the charter, but theres 1 problem, the bot ALWAYS missklicks on the furnace, then afk till logging and after logging in again he starts melting the glass.. please fix this
  6. Cameron97
    Cameron97
    5/5,
    I really love this script! Could you please allow us to choose what it blows because I want to blow orbs on my ironman.
  7. medimas
    medimas
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    can add declined to an offer from other player to be teleported
    1. tyb51
      Author's Response
      Just turn off accept aid in settings
  8. Qwatton
    Qwatton
    5/5,
    Works perfectly as advertised with no issues, even picks up dropped Mglass when using 18/3 ratio, unbelievable bot.
  9. nobby95
    nobby95
    4/5,
    excellent bot works well i'm using it for glass make, the reason i give it a 4 and not 5 is because the bot will randomly stop and i have to keep resetting it. i'm trying the pro version now hopefully flawless run until i break
  10. Durfleson
    Durfleson
    4/5,
    Can be improved. Needs to just buy 10 not 12 at a time when on Chartership/Blow on Ironman, Instead of 65K xph i get around 52k.