Atlas Motherlode Mine
Your way to prospector, Coal bag and mining exp
- Support for upper and lower floors
- 4 regions within lower floor
- PlayerSense - Advanced user and character specific mining hotspots. The bots creates an average area of preference that is different for any user regardless of selected floor or region. This unique method will serve as the best anti-ban for this activity.
- Support for Gem bag
- Support for Coal bag
- Support for Dragon pickaxe
- Support for upgraded sack
- PlayerSensed afk timer
- Afk+ mode: up your afk game with an additional PlayerSensed afk mode
- Easy to configure break timer
- Enjoy easy bot configuring and tracking of exp, nuggets and money in the new Atlas Dynamic Ui
- Select upper or lower floor by clicking the floor button
- If selecting lower floor, choose which location you want to mine. (N: North, E: East, W: West (not recommended), SW: South West (recommended)
- Extras: Green = OFF, White = ON
- Gem: Use of gem bag
- Coal: Use of coal bag
- Keep (diamond icon): keep gems you mine
- Near: Do not use the custom player sensed algorithm choosing your personal mining area in favor of mining the classic Nearest vein.
- Breaking: Enable breaking by clicking the break button and opening that menu. Select interval and duration ranges by adjusting the interval sliders
- Intensity mode: The lower central orb can be clicked to switch from regular mode (which has player sensed built-in Afk intervals) to Afk+ mode (blue). Afk+ plus mode provide a more afk play style to simulate the low intensity nature of this mining activity
- Trackers: Hover the 3 other orbs to see total gained xp/nuggets/gold over the hourly rates
How to configure OCCode Bot Management (Beta)
Head to Dashboard If you're a new user, toggle the button at the bottom and enter a new email and password to sign up with.
If you're an existing user, put in your log in credentials.
Check out your new dashboard at Dashboard where you can view all of your live sessions, your past sessions, and other miscellaneous information.
Go to setting to configure your account for runemate and wait for an automated private message on the runemate forums with your configuration key
Atlas Motherlode Mine [LITE] 1.3.6