Atlas Rogues Den - Early Access
!(Updated instructions below)
How does it work?
- Completes Rogues Den Minigame at human like speeds
- Use of optimal paths resulting in 5-7min runs.
- Supports Stamina pots and (Super) Energy potions to refill run energy before every start
- Highly recommended to use stamina pots, regardless of agility level
- Have enough, bot will stop!
- Keeps track of items acquired with the bot per RS account, even between sessions.
- Average time to complete the set: 1-2h depending on luck. This means you can get a full rogues set for 0.75$-1.50$
Before you run!
- Start at rogues den
- On first start the bot will talk to Martin to check if you have unlocked the maze
- Depending on settings the bot will fill up stamina
- During the maze, the bot will rest at certain parts to regain enough energy to continue past the obstacles.
Possible features to add:
- Optimize OSRS Memory usage: Guide (do not use more than 512mb)
- RUN IN FIXED MODE (bot will try to do so automatically but it tends to break with oars updates)
- Configure the bot settings before pressing play. Selecting e.g. Stamina potions while not having any will STOP the bot making you loose your money. (This will not be replaced by PAUSE)
- Use the lists to select which ones you want to fetch or already have
- Please understand the RM payment system! NO REFUND FOR STARTING STOPPING THE BOT MULTIPLE TIMES
- This is an early access bot, mistakes will happen and no refund will be provided unless severe errors occur.
- Only run 1 instance of the bot per RM client. More should work but is not advised. (Good practice for RM bots in general)
- Do not start 10 accounts at once, first try out one at a time.
- Support for multiple aliases/ account lists
- Sync already acquired items before using the bot
- Traversal to rogues den from any place
Atlas Rogues Den [UNSUPPORTED] 1.1.8
Easy rogue set