Atlas Rogues Den [UNSUPPORTED] 1.1.8

Easy rogue set

1. tyb51
    Atlas Rogues Den - Early Access
    !(Updated instructions below)

[​IMG]

Features:
    • Completes Rogues Den Minigame at human like speeds
    • Use of optimal paths resulting in 5-7min runs.
    • Supports Stamina pots and (Super) Energy potions to refill run energy before every start
      • Highly recommended to use stamina pots, regardless of agility level
      • Have enough, bot will stop!
    • Keeps track of items acquired with the bot per RS account, even between sessions.
    • Average time to complete the set: 1-2h depending on luck. This means you can get a full rogues set for 0.75$-1.50$
    How does it work?
    • Start at rogues den
    • On first start the bot will talk to Martin to check if you have unlocked the maze
    • Depending on settings the bot will fill up stamina
    • During the maze, the bot will rest at certain parts to regain enough energy to continue past the obstacles.
    Before you run!
    • Optimize OSRS Memory usage: Guide (do not use more than 512mb)
    • RUN IN FIXED MODE (bot will try to do so automatically but it tends to break with oars updates)
    • Configure the bot settings before pressing play. Selecting e.g. Stamina potions while not having any will STOP the bot making you loose your money. (This will not be replaced by PAUSE)
    • Use the lists to select which ones you want to fetch or already have
    • Please understand the RM payment system! NO REFUND FOR STARTING STOPPING THE BOT MULTIPLE TIMES
    • This is an early access bot, mistakes will happen and no refund will be provided unless severe errors occur.
    • Only run 1 instance of the bot per RM client. More should work but is not advised. (Good practice for RM bots in general)
    • Do not start 10 accounts at once, first try out one at a time.
    Possible features to add:
    • Support for multiple aliases/ account lists
    • Sync already acquired items before using the bot
    • Traversal to rogues den from any place
    Brawls2 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. MrsUnknown
    MrsUnknown
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.8
    Sometimes it fails but it works 75% of the time and I got 3 items in 50 minutes, considering doing this manually the $0.75 / 1.50 you will spend on this for full rogue is 100% worth it.
  2. jjd883
    jjd883
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.8
    Thought I would give it a try considering there were a recent update. It would work for 30 or so seconds before getting stuck. Do not waste your money trying to get this working.
  3. reggietalls
    reggietalls
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.7
    Breaks about halfway in, lost $3 trying to get it working. Followed the directions to start it up and still nothing.
  4. ksskull
    ksskull
    1/5,
    It shouldn't cost so much until it is automated. There are 2 points where I have to pause the script and do something manually. 1 : It doesn't eat the potions, mouse hovers over account settings and does nothing. 2: it doesn't throw the flash powder at guard.

It also triggered wall traps and floor traps several times. I'd like a refund, I can post logs if you'd like idk where to though.

Also it picks up the flash powder in the south spot so the guard attacks and kicks you out.

edit: its been multiple days, no response, no refund, bot doesn't work in the slightest. don't waste your money.
  5. doggie47
    doggie47
    4/5,
    Got the full set in less then 2 hours, the script did get stuck 3 times at a door, but simply pause and manually click it and continue. Just babysit it isn't long at all.

successful laps : 13
    failed laps: 2
  6. alexpepe1
    alexpepe1
    1/5,
    been charged 5 hours : successful laps : 10 (babysitting it because it gets stuck 2/3 times every lap) unsuscessfull laps : 13 i want a refund.
  7. Bran01
    Bran01
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    I've used this for one account, I'll probably use this script again if I'm feeling lazy. It does complete the course efficiently and for average/good luck it did get me the set in just under 2 hours. It often does get stuck though which means it needs to be babysat. The price would be okay if it runs flawless but it doesn't. I understand this is an early release.
  8. gunamura
    gunamura
    1/5,
    It worked so amazingly for one of my characters, i got the full set. But currently it is broken with the correct set up. It stops clicking on obstacles or doors after a while maybe something is wrong with the way it moves the camera or something.
  9. CptYusuf
    CptYusuf
    5/5,
    Got the full set within 57 minutes. I followed the set-up requirements, ran the script bot and it worked flawlessly. Keep at it Tyb!
  10. Slushiepowers
    Slushiepowers
    1/5,
    It literally just stands still and stops working after the first few actions