Mines at the Motherlode mine for great experience and money! Currently only support the lower level, but the higher level will be added as soon as I improve the lower level to a standard where I feel satisfied.
How to start:
- Make sure you have a pickaxe and a hammer
- Put all the video settings on default
- Go to the center of the Motherlode mine
- I advise you to start with an empty sack
- Start the bot!
- Tries to fix the broken filter
- Empties the bag once per run
- Banks all your ores using the chest
- Smart mining to decide when to move
- Won't bank your pickaxe if you can't wear it
If you run into any issues please post in the discussion thread so I can make an attempt at fixing them!
- Improved navigation (right now it won't always use the best location to mine veins/best path to the bank)
- Fix the issue where the bot doesn't recognize flowing ores
- World hopping when the world is too busy
- Finding a location based on player density
- Upgrading pickaxe when required level is obtained and the bank has a better pickaxe available
- Adding the upper level
- Fixed an issue where for some players the bot would not work because it checked a variable to see if the sack is empty that was different if you had completed a certain quest
- Improved the strut fixing and bag emptying task