Auto Motherlode 0.1.1

Gets you money and experience with ease!

1. Yasper
    Mines at the Motherlode mine for great experience and money! Currently only support the lower level, but the higher level will be added as soon as I improve the lower level to a standard where I feel satisfied.

How to start:
    1. Make sure you have a pickaxe and a hammer
    2. Put all the video settings on default
    3. Go to the center of the Motherlode mine
    4. I advise you to start with an empty sack
    5. Start the bot!
    Features:
    • Tries to fix the broken filter
    • Empties the bag once per run
    • Banks all your ores using the chest
    • Smart mining to decide when to move
    • Won't bank your pickaxe if you can't wear it

If you run into any issues please post in the discussion thread so I can make an attempt at fixing them!

Currently planned:
    • Improved navigation (right now it won't always use the best location to mine veins/best path to the bank)
    • Fix the issue where the bot doesn't recognize flowing ores
    • World hopping when the world is too busy
    • Finding a location based on player density
    • Upgrading pickaxe when required level is obtained and the bank has a better pickaxe available
    • Adding the upper level
    Changelog:

Version 0.11:
    • Fixed an issue where for some players the bot would not work because it checked a variable to see if the sack is empty that was different if you had completed a certain quest
    • Improved the strut fixing and bag emptying task
    striego, 1337d and brandon4200rs like this.

Recent Updates

1. Auto Motherlode v0.1.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. John McGarrett
    John McGarrett
    1/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    dosent work at all
  2. WhilsaDAYUM
    WhilsaDAYUM
    1/5,
    Does not work, mines to full sack then another inventory... it tries to deposit but the sack is already full.. script seems nice but needs a fix
  3. DAJMEn
    DAJMEn
    5/5,
    Saw now there are 2 callen aweosme motherloader this is the best one by far!
  4. Tyler Jensen
    Tyler Jensen
    3/5,
    bots was great a while ago idk what happened to it now it just doestn bank anything....
  5. jerinator
    jerinator
    3/5,
    It used to work great but now whenever I use it the bot will mine 1 inventory, deposit it, then just stand in the middle of the mine and do nothing. Really unfortunate as this was easily my favorite bot :( would love a fix to come soon please!
  6. robert2759
    robert2759
    4/5,
    great bot but it dose have moments where it gets lost around the sack and bank but dose find itself after abit fix that and its a 5/5 in 2 days went from 35 to 66 mining and made 1.5mil
  7. BotBoi69
    BotBoi69
    4/5,
    If it had the upper level it would 5/5. Used it now for quite a while without getting banned.
  8. RiskingAGS
    RiskingAGS
    3/5,
    The bot is fine sometimes, made me 4k coal 1k gold 1k mithril till now. But, there are some flaws : Character is sometimes stuck between the bank and the sack, keeps roaming between them and can't decide what to do, either go to the mine or to bank (that with an empty inv) Please fix it! This bot is amazing!
  9. bigben2468
    bigben2468
    4/5,
    use it a lot about 1.1m worth of ore a night but some nights it gets stuck by the bank and wont move wont log you out when it happens
  10. striego
    striego
    4/5,
    Works great so far, I'm keeping an eye on this bot ;)

Thanks btw! <3