Video of a full kill: 6c6cg178fj.mp4 - Streamable
Caution! If your PC is on the slower end, there's a good chance the bot will not run up to par and get you killed. And I strongly recommend not using this on a hardcore ironman under any circumstances.
Profit per hour ranges from 8m to a maximum of 20m/h depending on stats and gear and whether you are using an aura, hence the price of 0.50c per hour.
Before running the bot:
- Set your mouse multiplier HIGH in the RuneMate client preferences. This is a must if you want the bot to dodge all cleaves for example!
- Check which paths are open. If you choose a path which is not currently open, the bot will do nothing and die!
- It is highly recommended to keybind your actionbar slots, however it is not a requirement, but it will make things go smoother for you if it doesn't need to click the slots.
- Please refer to the screenshot below about how your preset should look like (if you do not use auto item setup)
- HIGHLY recommended to allocate more memory to the RS3 client, you can do that by following this guide: Allocate more RAM to the Java Client
- 90+ ranged (for T90 weapons)
- 80+ defence (for at least T80 armor)
- 44+ prayer (for the ranged boosting prayers)
- 67+ summoning (for a Tortoise BoB)
- Kills Araxxi as smooth as a bot can, supporting both ranged and melee
- Supports all paths
- Option to reset enrage when you hit a certain threshold
- Option to setup your actionbars (which is strongly recommended!)
- Option to setup your inventory automatically (not recommended, but is there if you don't know what to use)
If you are using a preset, which I recommend as you can just choose everything you want to use yourself, it should look something like this:
1) Supports Ring of vigour
2) Recommended to have in your preset to renew BoB
3) Arrow switching support. If you start with Blackstone arrows, it will switch to Araxyte arrows when it no longer detects arrows in your quiver.
4) Planted feet support (Only supports it on Glaive, Dark bow or Sunspear)
5) Enhanced excalibur support for extra healing.
Required items are:
Brews, restores, overloads, food and a pouch for your BoB. The rest is optional!
Becoming an Araxyte is easy!