AuxiDivination 1.0.2

Reworked and better than ever!

1. auxi
    Does all wisps. Start near one, select your desired conversion and press start.

Recent Reviews

1. CrimsonGravity
    CrimsonGravity
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Hands down my favorite script on Runemate and a lifesaver for Ironmen. I start with my divine-o-matic and a few hundred divine charge shells in my inventory and come back with them all filled, everything handled by the script. And it catches seren spirits too! very reliable. Use it while it's here, highly recommended!
  2. Juanchox
    Juanchox
    3/5,
    1. auxi
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I love it.
  3. second chance
    second chance
    5/5,
    didn't think botting divinition was this easy no issues so far 5/5
  4. Little King
    Little King
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Not Sure If This Is A Client Issue Or A Scripting Issue lol

Bot Itself Works Fine
    But It Does Not Say Skill Per Hour Lol It Lets Me Open The Tab But Stays Stuck At 0 And The Items Tab Will Not Even Open Lmao Im Not 100% Sure If This Is The Client Or The Scripts Though Lol Script Knows Where Its At Automatically And Starts Straight Away Though :)

***P.S. I HAVE SEEN THIS HAPPEN FOR A FEW OTHER SCRIPTS I USE ASWELL LMAO THATS WHY IM NOT SURE IF ITS THE SCRIPT OF THE CLIENT...***
  5. denko
    denko
    5/5,
    Awesome bot, would be nice if you could implement the divine'o matic charge.
  6. JunkSnake
    JunkSnake
    3/5,
    As of now, it keeps saying divination rift not found, pls fix this.
  7. SynSyn
    SynSyn
    4/5,
    Works Great
  8. Vaxty
    Vaxty
    3/5,
    Solid bot, but sometimes it cuts a log and does not drop it, which causes bot to pauses itself.
  9. KneeJerk
    KneeJerk
    5/5,
    Been using this bot for a few hours now, and I can safely say it's dope. It runs smoothly, gathers more exp/hr than other div. bots, and there's a fair bit of movement, so not worried about bans.
    + To the dude that got banned. lol. It's the risk you signed up for when using a bot...
  10. SoTa
    SoTa
    5/5,
    Been using this bot exclusively for 3 weeks now with no issues. If you were banned within 3 days, it was more than likely either insane bot hours (I do 8 hr/day most days) or another bot caused the ban.