AuxiDivination 1.2.1

Divination

1. auxi
    Does all wisps (including the Arc wisps), catches chronicles/guthixian butterflies and has summoning support as well as Prism of Dowsing.

Start near a wisp or use progressive mode, select your desired conversion and enjoy.

If using a Nightmare muspah, it seems like either convert to energy or experience is a must. There is a bug with RS where enhanced experience will not move over to normal experience if you run out of energy.

Recent Reviews

1. Lord Tracko
    Lord Tracko
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Really cool script, helps me a ton. But it would be really awesome if it could support divine-o-matic vacuum :) other than that, really good
  2. TheoryLeaks
    TheoryLeaks
    5/5,
    This bot actually killed my lvl800 Hardcore Ironman, because it had a too low Combat Level. Nonetheless, I give it 5/5 because it works perfectly. It sometimes has trouble clicking the larger whisps, and doesn't turn in Chronicles, like it could. So this is a feature that could be added. Nonetheless, it's a perfect bot, that got my account to 70 Divination, and will probably get it to 99 in the future. You should add Chronicle turn-in support after reaching the cap of 30 Chronicles, and make this a paid bot.
  3. dcv
    dcv
    4/5,
    doesnt use familiars anymore... since last update?
  4. aliciaa
    aliciaa
    3/5,
    dd
    1. auxi
  5. JeffreyBoi
    JeffreyBoi
    4/5,
    So far this bot has been amazing! gotten me through the tough levels in div, not the fastest bot which is why I'm only giving 4 stars, but I don't have to do it so its great!
  6. Vaxty
    Vaxty
    3/5,
    Great bot, but I think it might have been recognized by Jagex, got banned on 03 diferents accounts, including one that I used only for 2 hours I think... :/
  7. Devphreak
    Devphreak
    5/5,
    flawless
  8. Slient0racle
    Slient0racle
    5/5,
    Hands down the best and simplest scrip on runemate, runs for days seamlessly without annoying crashes and bugs, plus progresses through different areas while you level up. The best, you need to make more
  9. Roses
    Roses
    5/5,
    It's my first time using something like RuneMate and with yours being free and working 100% without errors? I won't be uninstalling anytime soon, thanks man!
    1. auxi
      Author's Response
      Anytime, glad to like it. I would just like you warn you there were a few bans lately, but if you go easy you shouldn't have any issues. :)
  10. epicmedic0
    epicmedic0
    5/5,
    I love this bot but I think it may have been detected recently. Went from very low banrate to multiple accounts across multiple ips being banned in the span of a few days.
    1. auxi
      Author's Response
      Sorry to hear that man, but it's more likely just Jagex sweeping Divination bots harder than usual.