AuxiDivination 1.1.2

Divination

1. auxi
    Does all wisps (including the Arc wisps), catches chronicles/guthixian butterflies and has summoning support as well as Prism of Dowsing. Start near a wisp, select your desired conversion and press start.

If using a Nightmare muspah, it seems like either convert to energy or experience is a must. There is a bug with RS where enhanced experience will not move over to normal experience if you run out of energy.
    Yuuki Asuna, qverkk and awesome123man like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Cradled
    Cradled
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    This bot got me from 92 - 99 divination. Supports the nightmare muspah-familiar as well. This bot is far more superior to the other divination bots on the market (and I have tried almost all of them). And best of all: it's free. Don't doubt and use this bot!
  2. Calcifer
    Calcifer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    This is definitely the best Divination bot ever. It runs so smoothly and it's easy to use. It doesn't pause for like 10 seconds before it harvests a wisp and the bot acts very human-like.

It also catches butterflies and chronicle fragments perfectly. I haven't ran into any problems so far.
  3. omarkh92
    omarkh92
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    Only one word can describe this bot, Perfect.
  4. S Cript
    S Cript
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    Works like a charm. Better--you don't have to get lucky to have it go about its business. Great script. (March 5th)
  5. omarkh92
    omarkh92
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    Fast, reliable, supports everything. simply perfect.
  6. Yuuki Asuna
    Yuuki Asuna
    5/5,
    No bugs. Super fast and lightweight.
  7. AdamMurphy
    AdamMurphy
    5/5,
    Another flawless bot from Auxi.
  8. Apotheosis
    Apotheosis
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    Works flawlessly thus far. I haven't been able to test with a familiar, but I've had no problems with the other options.
  9. Zinl
    Zinl
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Works very well and fast.
  10. Squidl
    Squidl
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Works perfectly