AuxiDivination 1.2.0

Divination

1. auxi
    Does all wisps (including the Arc wisps), catches chronicles/guthixian butterflies and has summoning support as well as Prism of Dowsing.

Start near a wisp or use progressive mode, select your desired conversion and enjoy.

If using a Nightmare muspah, it seems like either convert to energy or experience is a must. There is a bug with RS where enhanced experience will not move over to normal experience if you run out of energy.

Recent Reviews

1. snakesedgh
    snakesedgh
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    works great one of the best bots ive used
  2. Lukeey Boy
    Lukeey Boy
    5/5,
    Flawless bot, have run for over 6 months, sometimes for 16 hours a day without a problem. Would love to see support for filling divine charges added though!
  3. FluffyCloud
    FluffyCloud
    4/5,
    If you are too far away from the rift and it is not on the map then the bot will stop working (Fix for this is to make the map bigger when running the bot to avoid this problem). Also if there are 2 wisp under each other the bot/mouse just goes apesh*t
  4. Stukov
    Stukov
    5/5,
    Hasn't gotten stuck for me once in over 600 hours of use. No crash, no stuck, works quickly and does as promised.
  5. cryp_cryp
    cryp_cryp
    5/5,
    Great! only thing this needs is an( advanced) break system. 5/5
  6. Luis gomes
    Luis gomes
    5/5,
    hall of memories?
    1. auxi
  7. annihilatd
    annihilatd
    5/5,
    ran this bot for a week now 12hrs a day and runs flawless! good work bro
  8. realtree22
    realtree22
    1/5,
    ive ran this bot alot but all of a sudden it wont do anything, after i set up the settings it just says "waiting for configuration" and stands there and does nothing
    1. auxi
      Author's Response
      Don't blame me man, I was just waiting for food in the drive thru at Burger King.
  9. exegamer66
    exegamer66
    5/5,
    Works perfectly flawless!
  10. Diego Roman
    Diego Roman
    1/5,
    Banned in 1 week. Be careful.