AuxiDivination 1.2.1

Divination

1. auxi
    Does all wisps (including the Arc wisps), catches chronicles/guthixian butterflies and has summoning support as well as Prism of Dowsing.

Start near a wisp or use progressive mode, select your desired conversion and enjoy.

If using a Nightmare muspah, it seems like either convert to energy or experience is a must. There is a bug with RS where enhanced experience will not move over to normal experience if you run out of energy.

Recent Reviews

1. karl stanley
    karl stanley
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Best div bot i have tried so far, had no problems at all ...
  2. dragoneye213
    dragoneye213
    4/5,
    works great but after awhile will get stuck not doing anything, or rotating camera and not harvesting whisp or emptying inventory while staying logged in and eating up hours if not babysat . not sure if its on my end or something just needs to be updated in the bot with new items and stuff out recently in game?
    don't let my review scare anyone new to try this is a great bot and will get you though some annoying grinding. from lvl60-93 div. so far thank you dev.
  3. Geralt of Rivia
    Geralt of Rivia
    4/5,
    Awesome but it keeps running from the muspah familiar even when you hide the npc combat option
  4. Bullet2point0
    Bullet2point0
    5/5,
    works perfectly!!!
  5. GridLock
    GridLock
    5/5,
    Hands down best script writer here. Perfect job on this. Thank you for your hard work!
  6. Luis gomes
    Luis gomes
    5/5,
    Hall of Memories coming soon?
  7. Sacchan
    Sacchan
    5/5,
    very good bot, no flaws at all. if you wanna bot divi , this is the way to go.
  8. bbeck212
    bbeck212
    5/5,
    Excellent!
  9. alibaab
    alibaab
    5/5,
    ez, also switch location after unlock
  10. deeznutz99
    deeznutz99
    5/5,
    Doesn't seem to catch chronicles, would appreciate a energy/h counter the bot does what it needs to do.