AuxiFighter 1.0.1

Now you try

1. auxi
    Fights any monster

Currently supports:

Both OSRS and RS3
    Banking for any item(s)
    The most popular potions (Overload, Prayer, Super combat and a few more)
    Looting items (can take partial names to save some time)
    Profiles - save a lot of time by being able to save your settings and load them next time you run the bot
    Food eating
    Rock/Sand/Ammonite crab support (For any type of crab, only add "Rocks" for Rock crabs to your NPC list, "Sandy rocks" for Sand crabs and so on).

.. and a lot more is being added as you read this.

A picture of how it looks inside Spectre:

[​IMG]
    Savior likes this.

Recent Updates

1. AuxiFighter v1.0.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. wood guy
    wood guy
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    its a good bot, i usually have no problems but it does for some reason drinks all your anti posin and just waste it, and then it doesn't last.
  2. Loodwig
    Loodwig
    4/5,
    Don't understand all the low ratings, this bot works great. One of the only bots good for cannoning, with prayer pot support.

Only giving it a 4 and not a 5 because it could use some improvements:
    Antidote support would be awesome for enemies like kalphites, with smart detection that will take it whenever you get poisoned.
    Also being able to remove things from the loot list would be nice as well.
  3. dylan98
    dylan98
    5/5,
    nice bot
  4. Hamon1994
    Hamon1994
    1/5,
    Crab one does not work, I try with "sandy rocks", problem is that it does not reagro
  5. arubi2
    arubi2
    3/5,
    Works good, but drinks all your prayer pots and turns melee protection on when you dont even need it i.e. using safespot and theres no configuration to turn it off..
  6. Upside Downy
    Upside Downy
    1/5,
    the first time i used this script i had no problem. but the times following i always had a problem with it. from spam clicking the multi cannon to try to load it, to looting something that wasn't on the list to loot. it would also just stop moving completely or wander off a some place and just stand there not moving.
  7. Ched
    Ched
    2/5,
    Killing cows in fally. stuck after full invent wont even open the gate. once i open it starts but then it will just stop once it gets back to the cow enclosure. not worth teh money
  8. Littlehaxu
    Littlehaxu
    3/5,
    I'm trying to cannon at the Ogres whilst attacking them with RCB, but once in a while it picks up the cannon, puts it down again and stops shooting the cannon. Please fix this bug and I will rate 5 stars and gladly pay money for the script! Otherwise its just a bad combat script.
  9. JonJon1515
    JonJon1515
    5/5,
    I love this bot and have been using it for a long time. I couldn't do slayer without it. The cannon addition as awesome!
    If you added a Guthan's feature, it would be perfect.
  10. Ozziz
    Ozziz
    2/5,
    was a great free script. Not worth 0,1$ per hour