1. auxi
    Supports:

- Menaphos Menaphites/Gullible Tourists
    - Dwarf Traders
    - New! Pyramid Plunder

Features:

- Crystal Mask
    - Light Form
    - Abyssal lurker (Only for Dwarf Traders)
    - Gloves of silence

This bot uses some of the methods in the Prime Extension API: Prime Extension API
    Wet Rag and Snufalufugus like this.

Recent Reviews

1. fearlesskiller
    fearlesskiller
    2/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    It works for a bit at gullible then it stops and goes to marketeers and could easily get an account banned
  2. tomski
    tomski
    5/5,
    ran for the menaphites and it runs very smoothly and have had no issues at all. i dont really understand the pyramid plunder settings so it would be nice to have some instructions for idiots like me. only other thing i could think of adding is a break handler. great bot all round though!
  3. LoJack696
    LoJack696
    3/5,
    Trying to use the crystal mask ability at dwarven traders will stop the script, and the script freezes when I'm out of potions for prayer and my prayer isn't full
  4. Tyhma
    Tyhma
    1/5,
    Claims to support Prifddinas Elves, but the option to do so does not exist.
    The Menaphos pickpocketing sucks - why bank? the damage is not high enough to kill.
    dwarf traders- bot freaks out if there are other players around
    1. auxi
      Author's Response
      Removed Prif Elves from the overview as it has been removed. I was not aware that you couldn't be killed at Menaphos. What you are saying about Dwarf traders is not useful, I'd have to see a log or a better description.
  5. Partycle
    Partycle
    5/5,
    The Pyramid Plunder module is absolutely fabulous. I love it! Thank you very much Auxi! :-)
  6. N00bi3
    N00bi3
    5/5,
    VERY GOOODDD
  7. abdul siddiq
    abdul siddiq
    2/5,
    Cannot find the crystal mask ability when it needs to refresh. Clicks onto the combat abilities and freezes. I tried using at dwarf traders but won't lure guards (not the problem) and it won't activate crystal mask.
  8. LustyNord
    LustyNord
    3/5,
    It does okay when thieving in Menaphos. Does weird things like run to the bank and only withdraw papayas as food, would not use the treasure packs received from gullible tourists and would then freeze up at the bank when trying to deposit it . It's quirky but it does work
  9. Humfry
    Humfry
    5/5,
    Works good, but needs more NPC's ( menaphite thugs in Pollnivneach, Monkey knife fighters in Ape Atoll,...)
  10. Ricardoar
    Ricardoar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Really good bot, but needs more NPCs!