Awesome Agility LITE 1.0.48

Who Thought Agility Would Be Fun To Train???

1. awesome123man
    Awesome Agility
    (1h a week)
    Awesome Agility For unlimited hours

An effective, efficient, easy to use bot for running agility courses.
    Old School Courses
    • All rooftop agility courses
    • Gnome
    • Wilderness
    • Werewolf
    Features
    • Collects all marks of grace
    • Casts High Alchemy on item in 16th inventory slot
    • High interaction speed to guarantee highest exp rates
    • Fail safes to keep the bot from getting stuck
    • Option to not turn the camera for those who are paranoid
    • Eats food in inventory when low health
    • Banks for food
    • Regal API (Item Tracker, Break Handler, Goals to stop at, and more)

Recent Reviews

1. DeadlockNinepins
    DeadlockNinepins
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.46
    Doesn't seem to want to path out of the skeleton pit in Wilderness course. Tried in both resizable and fixed modes. Slightly annoying but babysitting it isn't a big deal for me, so still worth using.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I'll have to test it. Havent used wildy course in a while :)
  2. Noshin
    Noshin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.46
    Have just ran the newest update for today (1.5hours) on the Falador course 58-59. Bot runs very smoothly, author seems to update very frequently and is very engaged with his users.

Great work bro, keep up the good work!
    1. awesome123man
  3. fahgmr2
    fahgmr2
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.40
    one of the best bots ever created, in addition to getting 99 on my main I could get another 84 and 89 on other accounts, but unfortunately now it's paid, I understand perfectly that we all have to earn money with something but really for those who can't pay and it's frustrating
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Sorry bro. I hope you understand that I am providing a service. And that I benefit 0 from free bots... So there's no reason for me to keep them updated and working well.
  4. Where_Spaldo
    Where_Spaldo
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.35
    did 61-68 over a span of 2 days. Got a temp ban. The clicks are the same every time and never change. makes it obvious but it works well
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      They definitely aren't
  5. BAMFIN
    BAMFIN
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.35
    It's a good bot! got me Far but for months now it won't pick up the Ardy rooftop Marks.
  6. elhaminator
    elhaminator
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.31
    Got 40 to 89 agility with no bann. Ran it for 3 hours and took a break then repeated. Canafis and then werewolf recommended.
    1. awesome123man
  7. Joelbrfc
    Joelbrfc
    5/5,
    I started my training at level 80 on relleka rooftop course I stayed til 90, then 90-99 I stayed at ardy rooftop, ive has zero problems or bans. longest I left this bot on its own was around 21 hours. came back it was still running round perfect maybe a big risk to leave but by the time I hit 95 I was fully supportive of it. many thanks for this bot saved me way over 170+ of agility
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Sick dude!
  8. vistrah
    vistrah
    5/5,
    Been looking for a decent agility bot that wouldn't result in ban. This one got me 1-50 flawlessly. Great for getting accs eligible for rogues den. Cheers
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      :) no prob
  9. leggors
    leggors
    5/5,
    Went from 1-70 with it. Opted to skip werewolf since it only works with camera movement allowed. Also skipped seer's since people have been talking about ban's related to it. Instead use Falador course which did not get stuck once.
    1. awesome123man
  10. chipcamel
    chipcamel
    4/5,
    Really good got from 1-75 in no time, did get a 2 day mod ban tho at seer's after only like an hour of running. Was super odd.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I mean you got 1-75. So you had to have botted a lot total. They delay bans, probably flagged a bit before then. Tho seers is highly watched so you never know.