Awesome Agility 1.0.48

Who Thought Agility Would Be Fun To Train???

1. awesome123man
    Awesome Agility

An effective, efficient, easy to use bot for running agility courses.
    Old School Courses
    • All rooftop agility courses
    • Gnome
    • Wilderness
    • Werewolf
    Features
    • Collects all marks of grace
    • Casts High Alchemy on item in 16th inventory slot
    • High interaction speed to guarantee highest exp rates
    • Fail safes to keep the bot from getting stuck
    • Option to not turn the camera for those who are paranoid
    • Eats food in inventory when low health
    • Banks for food
    • Regal API (Item Tracker, Break Handler, Goals to stop at, and more)

Recent Reviews

1. Viheiser
    Viheiser
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.48
    works great, only problem im having is that it doesnt seem to drink the jug of wines when hp is low. it just hovers over it which is annoying when having low hp
  2. diegorland0
    diegorland0
    5/5,
    does this work for priffdinas course?
    1. awesome123man
  3. Noshin
    Noshin
    5/5,
    I've used a few agility bots but you usually reach a course (fally or seers) for which the bot breaks or stops / multi clicks in the same places and same parts of the rooftop.

BUT, Awesome123man's agility bot is flawless, time and effort has been put into making this and the author is always active with comments and updates.

I HIGHLY recommend this bot and the author. Good job bro, keep up the good work.
    1. awesome123man
  4. Bean.
    Bean.
    5/5,
    bello
    1. awesome123man
  5. macca12
    macca12
    5/5,
    The best agility bot I've ever used, flawless without one single mistake. The option to not rotate camera is great too. Would recommend script A++
    1. awesome123man
  6. Overwatch
    Overwatch
    5/5,
    Using it daily for around 3 hours on alt and it's working great. At 55 agility right now. Planning on using it at werewolf for 60-90 if it doesn't get banned
    1. awesome123man
  7. Salarakas
    Salarakas
    5/5,
    Works like a dream! I often used more than 3 hours, and no problems.
    1. awesome123man
  8. VinnyB22
    VinnyB22
    3/5,
    Ok bot a bit clunky when running back to the start of the agility course in Seer's Village. Had the camera locked and at minimal zoom to help the bot. It got stuck once in the corner on the first rooftop don't know how and it just stood there. Got a 2 day ban for that. Be careful using this bot. I also had the break system enabled which is probably why I only got 2 days.
  9. r3nky
    r3nky
    5/5,
    Bot is amazing however I found with the werewolf course it eats all the summer pies at once then goes to the bank and does the same could you possibly look into this and fix it ?
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I'll need to know your players max health because it should only eat if your health is at risk of dying
  10. JamalFranklin
    JamalFranklin
    5/5,
    Wonderful bot. I'd recommend staying away from seers rooftop just because jagex knows thats the best xp/hr. Question for the creator..... Are you able to incorporate refilling waterskins if using the Pollnivneach rooftop course? (If waterskins are empty refill them at the fountain)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I swore you don't drink the waterskins when in the city. Please pm me or join my discord to follow up