Awesome Agility 0.7.99

Collect Marks and gain Levels!

1. awesome123man
    Rooftop Agility for all rooftops and a few others!
    Troubled obstacles on courses up to Seers' have now Forced Models that will make interaction with them much better for much faster exp rates. Once osrs is up and the new update is passed that is.

Want to alch? Beta Checkbox has been added to alch the first object in inventory. Make sure you do not have the wrong object in first spot. Since it is just a beta option now, i will be adding fixes and more options later with feedback from you all!!!

-------> Please PM me Ideas and bugs!!! <-------
    -------> Reviews are greatly appreciated! <-------
    1337d and Dryrr like this.

Recent Reviews

1. SuqMaDikh
    SuqMaDikh
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7.99
    Bot runs perfectly.

Hoping you get alching perfected, it really kills the agility xp at the moment.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I would try to but I have no account that has >1 agility or >15 magic At the moment. If anyone pm's me offering an account to borrow for like 1-2 hours I will.
  2. NyQuiL
    NyQuiL
    5/5,
    Been running for a few hours now FLAWLESS so far. Kudos man great script.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks, glad you like it :)
      If you find any bugs please post them to the discuss this resource thread.
  3. SLIBIANS
    SLIBIANS
    5/5,
    what i can tell this script.. Awesome agility bot ;d keep it up man
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Glad it's working well
  4. abyan
    abyan
    5/5,
    So fking amazing, i love this bot so god damn much, made almost 4m off of this bot, you sir are a legend, keep doing what you are doing, I have a question tho, does it run Relekka course and Ardougne course? (rooftops). love this bot 11/10. Amazing work you made my life easier, much love.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Haha thanks. This does all the rooftop courses, but Rellekka and Ardy aren't the best because I couldn't fix the models for the obstacles... so if you see there's something inefficient and want it fixed, I would need of borrow your account.
  5. hpkillthem
    hpkillthem
    5/5,
    this script runs great at ape atoll only thing that could be better is the click after climbing the rocks and after finishing the course and selecting the first obstacle again other than that its awesome keep up the great work
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      If the clicking is bad then I can fix it by using an account with access to Ape atoll and fixing the models
  6. inukurax
    inukurax
    5/5,
    Works great :)
    Runned it mostly on canifis.
    Only improvement could be camera rotation and placiement :)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I dont want to set predefined camera angles to keep some randomness.
  7. gigikaki
    gigikaki
    5/5,
    Hey man! Great bot. Just one thing. In seers village the bot miss clicks on the ladder in the bank sometimes and he just sits there. Besides that its been perfect
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Ah. I'll see about adding a failsafe
  8. KayDeMan
    KayDeMan
    5/5,
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I cant see the pic. Can you send me a new link via pm or on the discussion thread?
  9. Zyte
    Zyte
    4/5,
    Very good agility bot! works flawless(so far). The alching on the other hand, very buggy, will do about 10alches before trying to continue with the course, not efficent for Agility exp at all. You need to make it do one alch right before it is in possition to click the next obstacle.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Alching is not really that simple for an agility bot, glad it's working well though apart from that.
  10. tmychen925
    tmychen925
    5/5,
    The only high quality bot for OSRS atm. Everything is smooth and bot runs flawlessly everywhere. Should definitely be made premium. Keep up the great work! Cheers.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Wow thanks! Any way to make it better? Someone before said Ardy course was having issues but I only have like 62 agility so I can't test it myself. Please reply to the discussion thread :)