Awesome Agility 0.7.5

Collect Marks and gain Levels!

1. awesome123man
    Rooftop Agility up to Rellekka Course(Lvl 80), along with Gnome Stronghold support for beginners.

V(0.4.5) Major UI Remake!!!
    -Check it out for yourself and give me feedback on how to make it better!

Error when delay each hour is not set has been fixed thanks to good error reports with comments :D

Now has seers' teleport for people who have finished diary for Kandarin.
    Please make sure if you use this feature that you configure the camelot teleport to be seers'!!!

New with V(0.3.5)
    Want to alch? Beta Checkbox has been added to alch the first object in inventory. Make sure you do not have the wrong object in first spot. Since it is just a beta option now, i will be adding fixes and more options later with feedback from you all!!! Thanks

Canifis should be bug free now! Tree glitch and off of roof glitch are fixed.

~Always picks up marks!
    ~Anti-Ban techniques added!
    ~Bugs have been fixed!
    ~UI additions!
    ~Enhanced clicking of rough walls overall!

-------> Please PM me Ideas and bugs!!! <-------
    -------> Reviews are greatly appreciated! <-------
    Dryrr likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Awesome Agility v0.7.5 Released!
  2. Awesome Agility v0.7.4 Released!
  3. Awesome Agility v0.7.3 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. moranox
    moranox
    4/5,
    Version: 0.7.4
    working fine for me, currently running on canafis, havent had any problems. However the alching doesnt work for me, i've put the items as noted but it just doesnt do it. but as noted its in the beta so i guess thats fine. keep up the good work!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Yes it was beta and i never got to finish it yet as i cannot cast any alchemy spells myself. Would be highly appreciated if i could borrow and account. I'll get it ready soon
  2. YknoTT
    YknoTT
    4/5,
    Version: 0.7.3
    Great bot. only got one small issue with it. when it runs in Seers and have completed the course it puts the marker between the two small houses and when it does that every time it makes it look like a bot (lol) small fix that puts the marker anywere else would be great. As it is now its too suspicious looking. Thanks for your work!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hey, I can see if there's a good way to fix it.
  3. kazemanie
    kazemanie
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7.3
    Working well for me at Varrock. Picks up marks and completes the course without error. Thanks for your hard work!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the first 5 star review for a while. I'm aware there are bugs for other courses but i'm glad it's worked well for varrock. If you encounter any bugs don't be silent!
  4. Hazmire
    Hazmire
    2/5,
    Version: 0.6.99B
    Pollinveach course completely broken. If you start the course the bot can finish it, but this is where the problem arises. The bot will not go back to the start of the course. It just sits there forever.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Please test new version!
  5. BranDingo
    BranDingo
    3/5,
    seers village i keep getting stuck at the end of the course and its a tad annoying when im trying to bot but i need to check in constantly
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Please test new version!
  6. runthetrap
    runthetrap
    4/5,
    One of the best bot I've used on RuneMate so far. It sometimes gets stuck at Varrock course though.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Please test new version!
  7. antoine4774
    antoine4774
    3/5,
    Version: 0.6.0
    Cant use the teleport or the alch feature? .. fix it plz
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I can add it and plan to
  8. fallnxang3l
    fallnxang3l
    4/5,
    Version: 0.5.6
    unable to train at polliniveach talks to npc for no reason and stops working
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hmmm. Wierd, please pm me the account you use so I can see the issue first hand.
  9. gruntzer
    gruntzer
    4/5,
    Version: 0.5.1
    unable to use the bot at Pollnivneach, keeps throwing me an error
  10. malamud1
    malamud1
    3/5,
    Version: 0.5.1
    the canafis glitch where you levitate near or "on" the roof has NOT been fixed, otherwise great script! Faldor doesn't work either as it stops after only the first obstacle
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I just pushed an update that needs to be approved by executives and will then be passed which should fix this issue. If it doesnt, please respond to my discusion thread for this resource.