Awesome Blast Mining 1.0.01

Blast cash straight into your pockets!

1. awesome123man
    This is a beta version. There will be bugs!

How it works:
    • Will blast 6 of the Rocks each trip and then deposit in the sack.
    • If you do lose too much health, the bot will eat food from your bank.
    • The bot does not know when you have deposited 1k of the ore, so don't run it forever.
    • You need a lot of dynamite!
    lmao3cb, coolpick and skeen96 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. mozoozoo
    mozoozoo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.01
    Dude how is this a free bot? This is the kind of bot that you can leave open for the night without worries. Just make sure you have food in the bank(lobsters did the job for me) and stamina's if you choose to replenish health. If there were 10 stars this would deserve it.
    1. awesome123man
  2. virek
    virek
    5/5,
    Works great
    1. awesome123man
  3. Wet Rag
    Wet Rag
    5/5,
    Ignore the review below in regards to the ban, thats most likely his own fault.

This bot preforms incredibly efficient and would highly recommend it
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I am so ugly
  4. dolphin
    dolphin
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.4
    For those having trouble setting up, this is what works for me:
    1. Start by having your food of choice as far right as possible in bank. It will try to take whatever food sits farthest on the right side, so make sure you put what you want to eat there.
    2. I have full graceful and a dragon pick equipped.
    3. My starting inv is 1 food, 1 chisel, 1 tinderbox, fill with dynamite.

As for the bot itself, it seems to get caught on the first set of two dynamite, lagging a little to get away from the first explosion. I have tried different zoom settings and fixed/full screen setting but nothing seems to work. A fix there and the bot would be
    1. awesome123man
  5. gold3nsn1per
    gold3nsn1per
    5/5,
    For anyone that is having troubles with the bot not starting. You must start with a pickaxe equipped. If you do not the bot simply won't start, respond or even give an error(I start with everything needed in my inventory already). I would love to see more work done to this bot, but I am still giving it 5 stars as for it is indeed the only Blast Miner available and it does work okay.
  6. sa moua
    sa moua
    1/5,
    this bot doesn't work for me. I start it up and theres not much option. it also didn't do anything at all beside when I open my bank it just started to take out a lot of my stuff.
  7. Yky
    Yky
    5/5,
    Work great
    1. awesome123man
  8. iAtheus
    iAtheus
    5/5,
    Can be improved but it works very well! :)
    1. awesome123man
  9. Epichacks
    Epichacks
    5/5,
    This Bot is Fantastic, Regal always makes quality bots and is the only person i trust with there bots. My only issue is since RuneMate did an update recently it no longer works for me. iv tried many things to see if was on my end and cant get it to work. When you get time man if you would be able to fix this or look into it i would appreciate it.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Can you join my discord? The invite is under my posts and on my profile as my signature... Updates are hard to get passed right now, it's been almost a week since the last push...
  10. Trigger0101
    Trigger0101
    3/5,
    Very good Bot Although I have to be honest in this review It had problem slecting food it went for my shrimp and purple sweets? hahah Please can you add USER INTERFACE for food slecting cheers happy to pay when you have perfected it