Awesome Blue Dragons Beta 0.0.09

Careful not to get roasted!

1. awesome123man
    Awesome Blue Dragons Beta
    Requirements
    • 70 Agility
    • Anti-dragon shields (Works with Dragonfire Shield)
    • Falador teleport tabs
    • Plenty of food
    This is a beta release, please be aware that bugs will be present. The goal is to fix the bugs found to make this a premium bot in the future.
    Tobias90 and ziplock1738 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. CHIGITIES
    CHIGITIES
    2/5,
    Version: 0.0.09
    i started bot and it ran do dragons, got confused and starting walking around. would not pick up all loads or bank efficiently luckily i was only rewarded 36 bones and hides and a 1 day ban. i would look forward to seeing this bot seriously revised and made a paid bot, it has a ton of potential.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Did you read the overview...
  2. Hamon1994
    Hamon1994
    1/5,
    Version: 0.0.09
    Not here to complain, just wanna let you know what you can improve on! When it gets through the pipe the bot stands still and gets attacked by the baby blue dragon which wastes time and bugs out the bot. Also does not pick up loot at times and when it does it picks up EVERYTHING including worthless items
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Your last complaint about worthless items is a runemate bug nothing wrong with my code. If your account was higher level you wouldn't be attacked by the baby dragon.
  3. Boluszxc
    Boluszxc
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.04
    Really great bot! Been using for a while now, the rating is actually 4.5 since the breakhandler isn't working properly (Doesn't log me back in) And the profit tracker doesn't work atm. After the bot banks the loot, it resets the count of items in the loot tracker. Other than that, pretty neat!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hopefully all of this will be fixed next update :)