Awesome Cursed 0.1.7

It's time cursed divination became awesome!

1. awesome123man
    Cursed Divination Bot

Features
    • Amulet of glory, Ring of wealth, and Ring of kinship (f2p)
    • User set number of energy to bank at
    • Anti-pk (Uses freedom if in actionbar and teleports)
    • After being attacked and is back at bank, the bot will hop worlds and bank any energy
    • Transmute energy (beta)
    • All the best Awesome UI features! (Break handler, Skill Tracker, Item Tracker, In-Game Event Tracker, and more... with daily updates and additons)

Recent Reviews

1. Bill Kooly
    Bill Kooly
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.7
    Used to gain my f2p levels, runs great and gets its own Ring of Kinship if you get pk'd. Just like any divi bot, don't recommend watching as getting PK'd by a try hard will aggravate you lol so you waste good time by returning to kill them xD
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Should i make f2p free?
  2. The Professor
    The Professor
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.6
    bot broke just keeps trying to repeatedly click the tele button to get to the destination but hovers back and forth
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hmmm, I haven't touched the teleporting code. Something may have happened in an Rs update...
  3. ashleyg48
    ashleyg48
    5/5,
    Honestly,

Over the past month i've been running this account. I admit at first i had allot of issues (mainly due to my part) but it's all sorted now and the bot has begun to become more and more flawless as the day goes on.

Cursed energy is an amazing in-game money maker and using a bot with this much power makes it even better. I've not had one account actually receive a perm ban (One got a 48 but hasn't been banned since (3weeks later of 4-8 hours a day)

I would without a doubt vouch for this script and recommend it to anybody wanting to make a big bank on rs3.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude! I appreciate all the feedback you have given me :)
  4. zebravaj
    zebravaj
    5/5,
    excellent script so far
  5. sorearat
    sorearat
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.56
    Everything works perfect, even if you die from a pker, the script will world hop, walk to daemonheim, grab the ring, and continue at cursed energies. This is by far the best bot I have ever found for cursed energies. Well worth paying for.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Wow, thank you! Glad the ring retrieval is working for f2p!
  6. itry
    itry
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.56
    Great bot and great author, I don't need to worry about anything when using this bot :)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Glad it works so well :D
      Also, thanks for the feedback and conversation, its nice when users dont go straight to a bad review! Thanks again! And keep the bugs coming if you can find any :p
  7. b00mshota
    b00mshota
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.44
    This bot works great! Just one request though, is it possible to make it not hop to worlds that have skill total requirements, i find the bot can get stuck trying to go to the 2400+ world.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      It should be, but I swear my filter removes those. If you see it doing it again, send me the world number and I'll make sure it doesnt. I'll check my code right now. Thanks for the review.
  8. panpetter111
    panpetter111
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.4
    Amazing.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Don't you mean, Awesome!