Awesome Fisher 1.2.33

Does this look dangerous to you???

1. awesome123man
    The Circus is here to hook some fish!

Fish anywhere as long as I have that fish added. Just request it to be added if it's not :)

Recent Reviews

1. Vozo
    Vozo
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2.33
    Anybody managed to set a custom location for draynor village shrimp/anchovies banking? Cant seem to work it out, the bot just gets stuck clicking one point on the minimap
  2. xentedd
    xentedd
    5/5,
    works good
    1. awesome123man
  3. I am Yoshi
    I am Yoshi
    5/5,
    Used it for more than 10 hours (not straight) and didnt have any problem whatsoever, would definitely recommand this bot and looking forward to get 99 with it !
    Good job author
    1. awesome123man
  4. flaco
    flaco
    5/5,
    very good bot can you add baxtorian falls?
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      You probably can add it as a custom location...
  5. UnsungCookie427
    UnsungCookie427
    5/5,
    awesome bot. really recommend this bot
    1. awesome123man
  6. dolt93
    dolt93
    4/5,
    Please add an option to shift drop tuna. It would be even better if it would bank with 1 or 2 tunas in inventory instead of trying to get a full inventory of swordfish
  7. Luladrao
    Luladrao
    5/5,
    Can you add a barbarian fishing option? Need to set center and radius every time, a option can save some issues like forgot to put the radius
  8. Nailuj
    Nailuj
    2/5,
    Hi, can you please fix the Catherby fishing and banking system? I would love to use this bot as it's the only bot I can find that actually offers banking, but sadly it is not doing that in this location. It doesnt have a problem fishing but when it comes to banking the bot decides it'll take a lovely stroll through dangerous white wolf mountain all the way over to Falador bank.. Why is this happening it makes no sense??
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Are you selecting catherby? It shouldn't be doing that. Please pm me with the details
  9. Super321
    Super321
    5/5,
    5 hours 20 minutes no problem with banking 105k xp barbican village low level
    1. awesome123man
  10. hukkypoppy
    hukkypoppy
    5/5,
    Great script, hasn't failed me yet
    1. awesome123man