Awesome Gilded Altar 1.0.21

Pray the pain away!

1. awesome123man
    Regal Gilded Altar

Features:
    -OSRS
    • Any bones (Wyvern, Dragon, Lava Dragon, Big, and normal)
    • Has all the Regal API features (Break Handler, Skill Tracker, etc)
    • PlayerSense max delays for a custom player behavior.
    • Works in Rimmington only, Noted bones req. and coins.
    -RS3
    • On the way :)

Recent Reviews

1. franksauce
    franksauce
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.21
    This worked great up until just over 1 week ago. Now it is totally busted, either won't type in the name to enter the portal, and if you get lucky and it does go thru the portal, it will just stand there until you log off. Great bot until this happened, unfortunately.
  2. Slumdog
    Slumdog
    3/5,
    Its doesn't work it just goes to the player house and stay there and doesn't move.
  3. Rlbsumi
    Rlbsumi
    3/5,
    Works, but it's a little slow.
  4. Dishonouring
    Dishonouring
    3/5,
    I cant get it to work?
    In rimmington added guys name and it does nothing?
  5. Ediel
    Ediel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    I found an error that sometimes the bot when a break can not connect or I do not know what happens that says there are many attempts to log in I must stop the bot and wait 1 minute to start manually. I assumed it is the script because it happens only in this one. I received a ban after using it maybe because the automated log in attempts idk, but I can not really tell if it was the script or not anyway the script otherwise works very well. Just review that connection thing if you can. Btw, rated+ Ban is part of botting hahaha.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I don't know what the error you had is but if you message me maybe I can fix it
  6. Konn
    Konn
    5/5,
    Thanks for deleting my review, it seems to work now.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      No prob thanks for changing when I fixed it
  7. Jenny Bis
    Jenny Bis
    5/5,
    After the most recent update, it's working great for me in Rimmington. Thanks Dev!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Wait really? Does it work with dragon bones?
  8. MrGenie
    MrGenie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    How Come it worked Flawless for me? I Ran it on Rs3 like 37hrs str8. One button enabled Screen Locked max zoomed out. Preset 1 (DRAGON BONES ONLY) =\_[C,C]_/=
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I didn't even notice you reviewed this :( sorry.
      I seriously lack the time to add rs3 back and I am not going to put the old version up because the coding was terrible and used 0 playersense.
  9. Snup
    Snup
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.44
    Iam using this on RS3.

The bot has a few flaws.
    When it's done offering the bones at a gilder altar at a ''friends'' house it clicks teleport to Burthorpe.
    But the bot doesn't let it finish the teleport animation and clicks teleport again and again and again.

Another flaw is when I teleport back to Burthorpe the bot wants to click the bank but someone stands in front of it so it doesn't click and just stands there hovering the mouse.
    Maybe it should right mouse click the bank.
  10. darkos29
    darkos29
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.44
    Actually a pretty good bot. However, 1 BIG problem. When teleporting to Burth it teleports over and over again without allowing the loadstone port to happen so you just stand in the same spot whilst it spam clicks teleport. IF this was fixed and the speed was updated I feel like it would be an extremely good bot.
    Apart from that there are only a few minor issues like when banking it sometimes can not click the bank and when entering the portal it sometimes can not click the portal. If these minor things got fixed I would rate this bot at max!
    Thankyou for reading and I hope this helps!