Hunts down Awesomeness for you!

1. awesome123man
    Catches Birds and Chinchompas

Recent Reviews

1. big ben420
    big ben420
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.99
    not a bad boot it just doesn't click on the box trap. it walks to the destination, but just doesn't click on the box trap. if you could fix this it would be great!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I'm confused. It will set and check traps. Did you put a trap down and not select the location that its on or something? I can confirm this bot works.
  2. chaang
    chaang
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.7
    Great bot. It's really slow when it comes to setting up two or more traps. Also, the reaction time to checking a shaking box should be quicker. Still love it! Currently at 71 hunter. Started using Dawg Hunter at 53. :)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Should be better now :p
  3. jonnysawyer
    jonnysawyer
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.7
    Seems to still be fstopping when it gets even 1 pawya meat from grenwalls. Also just to note, I am playing on RS3. Can't wait till its working! thanks!
  4. jonnysawyer
    jonnysawyer
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.66
    It's getting better! still at grenwalls my invetory fills with raw pawya meat and then the bot just doesnt know what to do and freezes
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Opps, missed a small thing. Fix on the way
  5. jonnysawyer
    jonnysawyer
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.65
    Idk if this is the right spot for this, but when i try to start the bot it says there is an error and then stops the bot before it ever loads up. I LOVE THIS BOT help mehhhh
  6. jonnysawyer
    jonnysawyer
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.55
    sorry to bother you again. Could you add the drop feature for grenwalls so we can bot for more than about 15-30 minutes at a time?
    great bot man! but that would make mee jizz
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Sure, I'll try to add it today. Although today is my homework day :p