Send the animals running!

1. awesome123man
    Premium Version of Regal Hunter LITE
    Supports Birds, Salamanders, and Chins
    -Features
    • Anti-crash
    • Super fast reaction times
    • Uses Reset rather than Check on Box Traps
    • Tons of other features related to all Regal Bots :)
    • Please report bugs with their associated logs (Help -> View logs) to me in my discord Join the Regal Discord Server!
    CareBroly likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Dark ender
    Dark ender
    3/5,
    Version: 3.0.04
    bot is okay, i have been using this bot on the copper tails, and it just stands on the trap when it drops the loot from the previous monster.
  2. Topless Acid
    Topless Acid
    5/5,
    I feel after a week or so of using this i can finally review it. I works very good and no huge problems have happened yet. At one point it picked up all the traps and stood there for a bit, but that never happened again since. I have gotten from 64-88 with no issues, although I am at my screen most of the time doing other things so i guess i'm basically babysitting it, however i do not believe it needs to be babysat at all. Only problem is that i have no gotten the pet yet... :)
    1. awesome123man
  3. Nitz
    Nitz
    5/5,
    Currently sitting at 97 Hunter, about 3-4 days from 99. Awesomeman's scripts are the best hands down.
    1. awesome123man
  4. aops
    aops
    4/5,
    Pretty good bot for black salamanders. Gets stuck sometimes when it has 26 inventory slots full trying to collect a trap with a salamander caught. This happens once every 20-30 mins so I have to be there to get it unstuck. Havent noticed anything else.
  5. Question Mark
    Question Mark
    4/5,
    Amazing bot!!! used it on red chins at feldip hill. just that it does not go into break when it is the time to. If manual break, the bot would not start laying the box. Also, the click for reset box feels too fast, but nevertheless, Awesome!
  6. THCvsCBD
    THCvsCBD
    3/5,
    Version: 3.0.03
    Was working great but after 10 minutes the bot stopped and stood there for 30 minutes. Stopped the bot and re-started it, ran for 3 minutes and then stopped again before I realised and stopped it again. Wasted almost an hour of a paid bot that kept crashing.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Any idea why? It dosen't happen for me... Are you on a mac? Someone else had an issue with the bot on mac... Doesn't make sense why it would be, but not minimizing osrs fixed it.
  7. Nitz
    Nitz
    5/5,
    Update to my previous review, Awesomeman reached out to me because well, he's awesome and helped me troubleshoot the issues. It's working great now, 5/5 best developer on this site.
    1. awesome123man
  8. LvChriss999
    LvChriss999
    5/5,
    Bro you need to make zulrah bot your bots are great but dont charge 2 much XD
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Zulrah xD. Never even done manually lol
  9. jesushasGA
    jesushasGA
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.45
    Amazing script. Only thing is, after break, it logged me back in and just stood there. Had to stop completely and re-run process.
  10. MrBlazinHerbs
    MrBlazinHerbs
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.45
    Amazing. Simply amazing. I have been using this bot for awhile now. Have earned a decent amount of GP and XP with this one. Love it. Keep up the good work. *****
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      :P Thanks, tho i need to rewrite it still.