Awesome Mining 1.0.62

Who Knew Mining Could Be So Trendy?

1. awesome123man
    An Extremely Versatile Old School Runescape Mining Bot.

Supports:
    • Any Bank
    • Any Deposit Box
    • Nearly All Rocks (Taking new rock requests)
    • Mines Anywhere
    • Powermining
    • Option to keep gems
    • World Hopping
    • Dragon Pickaxe Special Attack
    [​IMG]

• Enter Priorities for selected rocks you want the bot to mine before others. (The higher the # the higher the priority... -1 is ignored)
    • Select a Mine area or Custom to make your own (Must set the center and enter a radius below it)
    • Select a Bank area or custom for the bot to use either the nearest bank or the bank of your choice.
    • Set the Center to have the place mine within a certain area and set the radius to make a circle that the bot will mine within... (If radius is 1, the bot will stand on the center when mining).

Has All The Features of A Regal Bot :)
    Please report bugs with their associated logs (Help -> View logs) to me in my discord
    Join the Awesome Bots Discord Server!
    Enjoy!
    Juan rivas, teazakje and JohnPatrick like this.

Recent Reviews

1. MrDios
    MrDios
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.62
    Absolutely amazing bot, only problem is i didn't realize but if you pause it, the timer will continue ticking over an charge you money. Make sure you stop the bot if you want to take a break. As the timer will just tick over an still charge you!
  2. Global NGS
    Global NGS
    5/5,
    Works flawlessly so far everywhere I have tried and custom works great too, cannot recommend enough well worth the money!!
    1. awesome123man
  3. Curls
    Curls
    3/5,
    It's nearly always double clicking tin ore, I guess this will sort out with iron taking longer.. "hopefully"... near 100% chance of double clicking clay. often trying to mine 2 different ones.

Heres something, new to botting here. Hope this helps

00:00:10 INFO Mine Rocks [3179, 3371, 0]
    00:00:11 DEBUG Hovered Rocks [3179, 3371, 0] on the first attempt.
    00:00:11 DEBUG Attempting to hover Rocks [3180, 3372, 0] since the target of InteractablePoint(243, 188) is less then 4 pixels away.
    00:00:11 DEBUG Attempted to hover Rocks [3180, 3372, 0] since InteractablePoint(243, 188) was less than 4 pixels away (success: true)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      It shouldn't be double clicking like you say... All that is saying is it is hovering over it.
  4. Back2Basics
    Back2Basics
    5/5,
    Absolutely terrific bot. Botted from level 90-99 mining under 2 weeks. Mining iron at the mining guild. 10hr bot sessions a day for 2 weeks straight. Saved my countless hours. Absolutely flawless A++++. One of the Best scriptors on the site by far, if not the BEST. Your scripts are highly valued. I can't express my gratitude enough.
    1. awesome123man
  5. LucidDreams
    LucidDreams
    5/5,
    Works great, never had a problem with it. Was wondering if the sandstone grinder could work as a deposit box somehow.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Someday hopefully. Tasked myself with something huge, so this is not a priority sadly.
  6. Mungo Hi Fi
    Mungo Hi Fi
    3/5,
    worked perfectly for hours and now just walks in to the middle of ardougne and does nothing
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      What location are you using?
  7. laurenssie
    laurenssie
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.60
    Works pretty well, except for Mining Guild banking. Which sucks, because I'd like to use the bot for this.

00:00:06 DEBUG Building Pathing From: Coordinate(3012, 3355, 0) to Coordinate(3041, 9740, 0)
    00:00:06 DEBUG Path Generation Took: 0ms
    00:00:06 WARN Could not build webpath to Area(3027, 9733, 0 -> 3056, 9747, 0)

Logs mention the errors above for about 20 seconds, and then the script stops - still deducting $0.08, of course.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      This is the f2p or p2p area of it? I know the p2p area works... Please either join my discord linked in my profile, or pm me.
  8. JSeinfeld
    JSeinfeld
    5/5,
    Perma banned (my fault not bots) on a character made in 2003 with 1900 skill total, first time botting and of course with my luck I get nailed. Probably my fault for botting 3-4 hours at a time, but I was even babysitting it and talking to people. Also I'd pause it once in a while to look less bot-like. When it was working it was 10/10 though, it did what was advertised
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I really can't see you getting an account like that banned from this. But if you say so... I've never been banned for such short duration on such an old account
  9. I Am Solo
    I Am Solo
    3/5,
    I have not used it yet, but was interested to see if you would be able to add essence to the list. Ironmen that are low levels could really benefit from this.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
  10. null0x
    null0x
    5/5,
    Have only used lightly thus far, but it has worked very well.
    1. awesome123man