An Extremely Versatile Old School Runescape Mining Bot.
- Any Bank
- Any Deposit Box
- Nearly All Rocks (Taking new rock requests)
- Mines Anywhere
- Option to keep gems
- World Hopping
- Dragon Pickaxe Special Attack
- Enter Priorities for selected rocks you want the bot to mine before others. (The higher the # the higher the priority... -1 is ignored)
- Select a Mine area or Custom to make your own (Must set the center and enter a radius below it)
- Select a Bank area or custom for the bot to use either the nearest bank or the bank of your choice.
- Set the Center to have the place mine within a certain area and set the radius to make a circle that the bot will mine within... (If radius is 1, the bot will stand on the center when mining).
Has All The Features of A Regal Bot
Please report bugs with their associated logs (Help -> View logs) to me in my discord
Join the Awesome Bots Discord Server!
Awesome Mining 1.0.62
Who Knew Mining Could Be So Trendy?
It's nearly always double clicking tin ore, I guess this will sort out with iron taking longer.. "hopefully"... near 100% chance of double clicking clay. often trying to mine 2 different ones.
Heres something, new to botting here. Hope this helps
00:00:10 INFO Mine Rocks [3179, 3371, 0]
00:00:11 DEBUG Hovered Rocks [3179, 3371, 0] on the first attempt.
00:00:11 DEBUG Attempting to hover Rocks [3180, 3372, 0] since the target of InteractablePoint(243, 188) is less then 4 pixels away.
00:00:11 DEBUG Attempted to hover Rocks [3180, 3372, 0] since InteractablePoint(243, 188) was less than 4 pixels away (success: true)
Absolutely terrific bot. Botted from level 90-99 mining under 2 weeks. Mining iron at the mining guild. 10hr bot sessions a day for 2 weeks straight. Saved my countless hours. Absolutely flawless A++++. One of the Best scriptors on the site by far, if not the BEST. Your scripts are highly valued. I can't express my gratitude enough.
Works pretty well, except for Mining Guild banking. Which sucks, because I'd like to use the bot for this.
00:00:06 DEBUG Building Pathing From: Coordinate(3012, 3355, 0) to Coordinate(3041, 9740, 0)
00:00:06 DEBUG Path Generation Took: 0ms
00:00:06 WARN Could not build webpath to Area(3027, 9733, 0 -> 3056, 9747, 0)
Logs mention the errors above for about 20 seconds, and then the script stops - still deducting $0.08, of course.
Perma banned (my fault not bots) on a character made in 2003 with 1900 skill total, first time botting and of course with my luck I get nailed. Probably my fault for botting 3-4 hours at a time, but I was even babysitting it and talking to people. Also I'd pause it once in a while to look less bot-like. When it was working it was 10/10 though, it did what was advertised