Awesome Mining 1.2.62

It's time mining became awesome!

1. awesome123man
    A mining bot for nearly everything in both RS3 and OSRS.

RS3
    • Tons of different mining areas
    • Actionbar powermining
    OSRS
    • Motherlode Mine (Premium) called Awesome Motherlode (Upper and lower)
    • Tons of mining locations
    • Normal powermining

0.9.9B
    • Everything has been rewritten and should be much faster
    • A new UI has been added
    • Break Handler, Skill Tracker, and Item Trackers added
    • Much faster mining/powermining/walking all around
    • Breaks will actually work now!
    • Mining bug has been fixed
    • Skill Tracker now has manual addition option and remove option

Please post any bugs to the discussion threads rather than leaving a bad review. (If I do not acknowledge your bug report, @me and if I still don't, then pop me a bad review)

Recent Reviews

1. SkellyJoe
    SkellyJoe
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.62
    Script Author!? Great for mining and doing it well :)
    And just so you know, (I'm not sure why) it has problems walking from the min in Al Kharid and back to the bank. it seems to get stuck? Hope i figure this out. Nice script though.
  2. zabic
    zabic
    4/5,
    Its good, but there's an error going on, when choosing and ore, you get "Silver" option but not "Silver Ore". So the bot doesn't function correctly. Anything with an ore works tho. besides that its flawless
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hmmm. That is an issue
  3. Syfuntbot
    Syfuntbot
    5/5,
    FLAWlESS MINING IRON ORE!!!

except tiny bug were it dropped my pick axe and 100k gold lol, and also stuck on opening bank when i have it unchecked/not selected.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      That isn't flawless... I'll have to see how it dropped your pickaxe.
  4. JayJay98
    JayJay98
    4/5,
    Mines perfectly so thumbs up for that. Only problem I have is with the bank deposit, it keeps wanting to load a preset rather than just bank the ores. I'm not sure whether or not this is the case for all locations but it is definitely happening at East Varrock with the iron mining. So if you could fix that that would be great and I would definitely change this to a 5. Thanks.
  5. F2PBottingFTW
    F2PBottingFTW
    4/5,
    Actually my previous comment is wrong, the bot withdraws a random axe from bank. Even one that i cannot use because my mining level is too low.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      The bot chooses the last Pickaxe in your bank!
  6. BucketOmilk
    BucketOmilk
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.51
    When it works, it's incredible. When it doesn't, it's catastrophic. Ran it multiple times, mined perfectly at Varrock East for the entire duration. Another time it made one deposit and then continuously withdrew and deposited a preset for iron ore, which was what it was mining. This continued indefinitely, likely resulting in a ban. Managed to mine ~8000 iron ore on a throwaway account before this occurred.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Damn sorry dude. Any idea what's the cause?
  7. salvatore196
    salvatore196
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.51
    Bot is amazing. Had a few issues at wilderness mining spot but author was quick to repond and fixed any issues that I came across. Amazing script...amazing script writer.. thats the best of both worlds when it comes to botting :)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the kind words! The requests worlds to be removed from hopping will be in soon. Just gotta wait for the update to be passed.
  8. 69mytacos
    69mytacos
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2.47
    Good bot just has some walking issues , specifically, lumbridge mine to lumbridge bank it gets all tangled up between the swamp and the walls. Also rimminington to falador it will sometimes click back and forth at the wall of fally other then that its an awesome bot
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I have seen it happen as well. Sadly my only osrs account was just banned.
  9. dogetrix
    dogetrix
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.46
    Amazing. It works well and has great mouse movements. Only problem is that on the walk to the bank it may stop for a few seconds.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      It may stop when in the bank? Please reply to the "Discuss This Resource" thread.
  10. Elijah Strongsmith
    Elijah Strongsmith
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.46
    Takes some time to load up and it doesn't get rid of strange rock items and gems... however I'll give it a 4 for the fact that the mouse movements look pretty human and normal which is what I care about most. I wish it could move the camera every once in a while too!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      It should move the camera... But thanks for the review! Glad you like it.