1. awesome123man
    An Awesome Motherlode Mine bot
    pedro.rojas.pena likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. MrDios
    MrDios
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.04
    Once again another amazing bot, couple of minor tweeks but overall very very good. Would recommend just removing the fixing path for the wheels. Let other players do it an just have it mine/bank correctly as it does sometimes stick.
  2. Dooditskyle
    Dooditskyle
    4/5,
    Bot runs good so far for the past 2 hours. but I noticed that it always deposits the hammer from my inventory then tries to fix the struts with no hammer and gets stuck in a loop
  3. Hammyx27
    Hammyx27
    4/5,
    I’d be by computer with running this ONLY because it gets stuck trying to fix struts like others have said, also with banking after collecting ores from pouch.. other then that I love this bot, has no problems with mining or anything else other then what I mentioned.
  4. eke.
    eke.
    3/5,
    its ok. sometimes gets stuck trying to fix wheel when u dont have hammer in inv. and it desent pick up ore from ground when it drops. otherwise its good and can even track mouse.
  5. Scotzgeeza
    Scotzgeeza
    1/5,
    You need to babysit and constantly restart as bot sticks to fixing pump even if its fixed. Mucks up after banking as well.
  6. grizzlyted
    grizzlyted
    4/5,
    always loving ur work, but this surely need an update
    1. awesome123man
  7. wraith420
    wraith420
    3/5,
    I think if the bot was allowed to keep a hammer in the inventory at all times it would work much better. Gets stuck trying to hammer strut due to lack of a hammer, then when I manually put a hammer in invy the script instantly drops it. Definitely need to babysit this due to that. Mining veins works well though.
  8. pedro.rojas.pena
    pedro.rojas.pena
    4/5,
    The bot works well but there are times when it works to turn on the machine the other is that they do not use it for more than 3 or 4 hours because they will not be banned like I do since it almost always does the same function and they run the risk but it works well
  9. AnderCart
    AnderCart
    1/5,
    broken do not work at all after update
  10. Keaton Owen
    Keaton Owen
    1/5,
    The bot is free for a reason. It is cheaply made. It banks very poorly, sometimes just stands at the bank chest for minutes on end. Randomly breaks while fixing the wheel. After smashing the rocks to gain access to mining areas it runs all over the place. This is the kind of bot that will eventually get you banned. It doesn't hide botting activity very well and someone will be sure to report you eventually. Not using this anymore.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Did you not see my response to your post... This bot is unmaintained and I even told you the only people who should use this bot are those who can watch it