BM Barbarian Outpost 0.0.3

As simple as breathing.

1. LucasSousa
    You can use this bot in Legacy or EOC. The bot will detect your Game Mode.

Legacy Settings:

No changes: just start at Barbarian Outpost fishing spots with feathers in inventory.

EOC settings:

If you want to use this new feature, please, your action bar should be configured like this:
    • Feathers in inventory as well;
    • The fishes should be placed in the first three ActionBar slots;
    • The first three slots needs to have their activation keys setted to "Z", "X" and "C", respectively.
    So, your ActionBar should look like this:

[​IMG]

Obs.: Also make sure you have "Always off" enabled on Runescape chat, to allow the bot to use the Hotkeys.

Obs. 2: Tested only on Linux (Ubuntu/Mint).

Recent Reviews

1. mlinfedel
    mlinfedel
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.3
    works flawless! useing it for days straight now! got me to fish 76 already starded at 1
  2. LeadFighter
    LeadFighter
    4/5,
    great bot! only problem is it clicks way too much. It will click every single time it catches a fish, this should be reduced until the inventory is empty or the fishing spot changes.
  3. letthebluntgo
    letthebluntgo
    5/5,
    bot works perfectly via action bar, only thing I would say is instead of waiting for inventory to be full and it taking a few seconds to click continue it could just drop after say 20 fish? then it would never have to stop fishing
  4. DarkSider1014
    DarkSider1014
    3/5,
    it drops the fish but doesnt start fishing
    1. LucasSousa
      Author's Response
      Thanks for feedback. I'll check the Bot. If you can, feel free to give me more information about the performance.