- Banking support
- You can select to drop all other fish. For example if you select to fish swordfish, it will drop all tuna.
- Eoc: Recognizes if fish is in ability bar (must be activatable with a key). Hit "Change setup" when you happen to change your actionbar setup.
- Legacy/OSRS: Drops in an efficient by-column order
- F1D1 (Fish 1 Drop 1) drops fish once caught, only works well if using actionbar dropping
- Full urn and perfect juju potion/flask support to boost your experience
- Full summoning support
- Uses summoning potions/flasks to refill points
- Full signs of the porter support
- Will automatically equip new porters
- Withdrawing more resources from bank
- If the player runs out of resources (bait, familiar pouches, urns, and juju potions), it will grab new ones from the bank once they are needed.
- When no more urns/pouches/signs/juju potions are found in the bank, the bot will continue fishing without them.
- The bot will not drop/bank any items unless it is fish
- Prifddinas Waterfall
- One of the best fishing locations for experience
- Can handle the obstacles, but start the bot in the waterfall area
- Living Rock Caverns
- Excellent money on the side
- Option to kill attacking opponents or running fleeing from combat
- Baxtorian Falls
- Best experience rates on OSRS
- Waiko and Whale's Maw (The Arc)
- Earn easy chimes while training fishing
- Piscarilius (Zeah)
- Only resource of anglerfish, good money for high fishing levels
- Let the bot take care of your approval rating, it will stop once it reached 100%
- If banking is selected, the fish will be noted at Stiles on RS3, or deposited in Port Sarim on OSRS.
- Fishing Guild, Piscatoris Fishing Colony, Burgh de Rott and many more are supported
- Should the bot not support the location you want to fish in, either post a request in the supoprt thread, or select the "Current Position" location in order to powerfish at your position.
Celestial Fisher 4.8.1
Efishently bot all day!