1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Hunter FREE 2.1.15

A true hunter never rests.

1. Defeat3d
    Prime Hunter FREE
    The free version of Prime Hunter. You can use this for up to 2 hours per week. Want more? Use the premium version of Prime Hunter.

Birds and chinchompas
    This bot support birds and chinchompas of all types and at all locations except the wilderness. You can also opt to use the "Reset" option on traps if you're hunting for chinchompas.

Salamanders
    This bot supports salamanders. Be careful, this bot will not take your waterskins or the fact that players can attack you in account.

Falconry
    This bot fully supports falconry. Automatically hunts for the highest level kebbit your account has access to.

Failure proof
    Getting crashed? No problem. Prime Hunter will detect your spots being taken, and will simply start placing them somewhere nearby instead. Don't want to share a spot with someone else? Enable the worldhopper (more information below).

Customizable formations
    Don't like using the standard trap formations? You can create your own formation with a few clicks in a slick configurator. Your position in game in used as a base, so make sure you're logged in before you press start.

Prioritization with projection
    Prioritization is done in the most efficient order (filling empty spots/rebuilding collapsed traps -> collecting successful traps -> dismantling unsuccessful traps), and state projection is used to determine what spot has to be handled next, resulting in higher experience and gold rates.

Efficient inventory handling
    Your inventory will only be cleaned up if there's nothing else to do, or if your inventory doesn't have enough spots to collect your traps. This way you'll be wasting as little time as possible.

World hopper
    Want to hop worlds when there are too many players in your domain? Then enable the world hopper. You can set it up to hop when there are more than x players within your domain, for longer than x seconds. You can also set your preferred countries in order to find low ping worlds.

Break handler
    Real players get real tired of hunter. And you can configure Prime Hunter to simulate that behaviour. Simply enable the break handler and configure it. Prime Hunter will pick up your traps before taking a long break, or will just afk if the duration is short enough.
    nVIII, Jhinn, FranyerRS and 3 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. TravisCoty
    TravisCoty
    1/5,
    Version: 2.1.15
    Falconry doesn't work
  2. 777Hogger
    777Hogger
    3/5,
    Version: 2.1.14
    No 6th trap for black salamanders
  3. Reidyy89
    Reidyy89
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.14
    What a weapon, better xp then i can get
  4. Tdawg25
    Tdawg25
    2/5,
    Version: 2.1.12.1
    Does not drop kebbit furs. Stalls out randomly and the falcon returns to the falconer. Was hoping the free one would convince me to use the paid version. Not the case...
  5. leones55
    leones55
    3/5,
    Well the bot but after 5 minutes it stops working catching the red salads
  6. GenShinigami
    GenShinigami
    2/5,
    I get repeated "Could not determine your starting position. Make sure you're logged in!" errors, at which point bot doesn't even start. Not sure what is causing this, but I'd be happy to give it another try and change my rating if the error can be fixed.
    1. Defeat3d
      Author's Response
      i would recommend logging in like the message tells you?
  7. Joeconroy999
    Joeconroy999
    5/5,
    stop being mingebags and support the developer then, this got me to 99 twice...
  8. Stickyyyy
    Stickyyyy
    5/5,
    works fantastic in the prif hunter area. really like the interface on the runemate client
  9. gilded1
    gilded1
    2/5,
    As with other prime scripts, does not give you advertised time, only 2 hours per account period, not per week. Also Regal hunter got me better xp and money at red chins, but other than that the bot remained functional with few mistakes.
  10. sJustins
    sJustins
    2/5,
    As others have mentioned, it's 2 hours per life. Decent bot but they want to force you to P2P