Celestial Woodcutting 1.0.0.3

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Derk
    Celestial Woodcutting
    Welcome to the bot overview of Celestial Woodcutting! I have made this bot for two purposes and that is to offer a product that can't be surpassed on a quality level and to give the user exactly what they want. This bot origins from my old BChopper, then to Pi Chopper, and now Celestial Woodcutter.

I wrote this bot with a few simple guidelines and I plan to keep following those:

1. Widely supported banking locations
    2. Both OSRS and RS3 support
    3. Custom chopping locations
    If you're planning to use this bot and you need a location added that isn't supported yet, you can suggest the location on the bot discussion thread. If you want to suggest a location please use this form:

Code (Text):
    1. What location:
    2. What logs:
    3. Closest banking option:
    4. Anything special:
    5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):

If you have any questions, suggestions or errors to report, reply below!

Feel free to leave a review as well, but make sure to report bugs on the support thread, rather than leaving a bad review first so I have the opportunity to fix the issue. :)
    richietokes likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Thesnowmann
    Thesnowmann
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.3
    The bot works, but the only normal tree spot is "Lumbridge" which walks you to the Sara vs Zam god war event area and stands there. Because there is obviously no trees here. I would like to see a burthope / tav area for normal trees.
  2. Chromosme
    Chromosme
    3/5,
    when powercutting bot clicks use logs instead of drop and just gets stuck, please fix :)
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      I would prefer that you report this as a bug next time, instead of leaving a bad review. Nonetheless, I'll fix it.
  3. maattyboo
    maattyboo
    3/5,
    Works well for yews and magics at the wc guild. Although the bot doesn't seem to be able to climb up and down the ladder to chop redwoods. I hope you see this and can fix the issue would be amazing! Thanks guys
  4. myrune
    myrune
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.2
    Works well for Catherby area. Had problems with the following:
    Logs: Teak
    Closest Bank: Deposit Chest to west of trees
    Remarks: When selecting ape atoll, teak, and bank ape atoll it chopped a couple teak logs then teleported to Port Sarim, opened the deposit next to the monks and sat there. Why port anywhere when the chest is only a couple of steps from the trees? Or maybe make it a toggle if you have unlocked the chest already.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      You can select the bank option 'Ape atoll south' to bank at the deposit box.
  5. MJ2
    MJ2
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.2
    botting at Port Sarim, gets full load and then wont bank?
  6. Bunga22
    Bunga22
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.1
    started bot in port sarim cutting willows and geting to bank deposit it banks firstly rune axe and thats it, not going to move from a spot.
    it should right click the logs to bank them and run to cutting area, but today it didnt work for me
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Is fixed in the next update.
  7. Greg Hardy
    Greg Hardy
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It still does not work. Stays stuck on "starting bot" and will not actually start. I almost used this when it was pi-chopper from 1-99 woodcutting and it would be nice if it was working again. Also if you could add the remmington yews back, that would be awesome.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      An update has been submitted that hopefully fixes it. :)
  8. Briyonce
    Briyonce
    3/5,
    Was chopping at
    Tai bwo wannai
    Teak
    Problem encountered: It kept dropping a bird nest and then picking it back up and then dropping it nonstop
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      I would like to see this as bug report next time. You're not giving me any chance to fix the issue.
  9. vbmc 3
    vbmc 3
    5/5,
    very good bot, but doesn´t recognize wielding axe or not.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      With banking, you mean? It should keep your axe and deposit the logs. Could you specify what axe you use? Please comment it on the discussion thread. :)
  10. baconinhobb
    baconinhobb
    5/5,
    Look no more for a working woodcutter bot. "Simply the bacon" ops I mean the best.