Celestial Woodcutting 1.2.5

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Derk
    Celestial Woodcutting
    Welcome to the bot overview of Celestial Woodcutting! I have made this bot for two purposes and that is to offer a product that can't be surpassed on a quality level and to give the user exactly what they want. This bot origins from my old BChopper, then to Pi Chopper, and now Celestial Woodcutter.

I wrote this bot with a few simple guidelines and I plan to keep following those:

1. Widely supported banking locations
    2. Both OSRS and RS3 support
    3. Custom chopping locations
    If you're planning to use this bot and you need a location added that isn't supported yet, you can suggest the location on the bot discussion thread. If you want to suggest a location please use this form:

Code (Text):
    1. What location:
    2. What logs:
    3. Closest banking option:
    4. Anything special:
    5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):

If you have any questions, suggestions or errors to report, reply below!

Feel free to leave a review as well, but make sure to report bugs on the support thread, rather than leaving a bad review first so I have the opportunity to fix the issue. :)
    richietokes likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Roan
    Roan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    Updated review after the author fixed the grand exchange
  2. Kyle K
    Kyle K
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    Perfect bot for the job!! Thank you so much for making it free, it's hard to get multiple bond money pvm but chopping/fletching magic in the wc guild is nice. using the bank is a little laggy sometimes, maybe just using the drop box would be better in areas where you can? Other than that, flawless!
  3. slowking
    slowking
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    it is a decent script how ever it does not want to bank my log in edgeville. fix this problem and implement faster reaction times and it will be a good bot
  4. bplayer227
    bplayer227
    4/5,
    having a problem dropping special teak wood
  5. ImPepsi
    ImPepsi
    4/5,
    Bot seems to get stuck on the east wall of Varrock castle whilst traveling to the yew trees from the ge,
  6. DarkNight
    DarkNight
    2/5,
    Using this bot earned me a 2 day ban in RS3. But it's the only WC bot that I found to do what it was supposed to.....in certain spots. I found it worked to cut Yews at the GE banking at the GE and that was it. Really would not recommend wasting time with this bot.
  7. Aria
    Aria
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.4
    this bot sucks, it doesn't wc cursed wisps for me in OSRS???
  8. mariusz szafranski
    mariusz szafranski
    5/5,
    Works flawlessly....osrs is now 64-bit so no bots work but this is a good bot author and can't beat free! Never had any issues with banking and with using dragon axe special or getting stuck.
  9. xjoostyx
    xjoostyx
    4/5,
    Chopping and walking is working great. Some stairs are a problem for example those at Lumbridge Castle. Great bot!
  10. kaka335
    kaka335
    5/5,
    very good bot for a free version, really like it