Celestial Woodcutting 1.2.5

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Derk
    Celestial Woodcutting
    Welcome to the bot overview of Celestial Woodcutting! I have made this bot for two purposes and that is to offer a product that can't be surpassed on a quality level and to give the user exactly what they want. This bot origins from my old BChopper, then to Pi Chopper, and now Celestial Woodcutter.

I wrote this bot with a few simple guidelines and I plan to keep following those:

1. Widely supported banking locations
    2. Both OSRS and RS3 support
    3. Custom chopping locations
    If you're planning to use this bot and you need a location added that isn't supported yet, you can suggest the location on the bot discussion thread. If you want to suggest a location please use this form:

Code (Text):
    1. What location:
    2. What logs:
    3. Closest banking option:
    4. Anything special:
    5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):

If you have any questions, suggestions or errors to report, reply below!

Feel free to leave a review as well, but make sure to report bugs on the support thread, rather than leaving a bad review first so I have the opportunity to fix the issue. :)
    richietokes likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Rob K
    Rob K
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    Got from 1-99 WC in about 15 days. Great bot, powercutting worked wonders @ Teaks averaging 60k an hour.
  2. javac
    javac
    4/5,
    Used to Powerchop Ivy. It's pretty solid but lets the client log out too often and sometimes runs out of area. Needs more movement during chopping. Mouse or camera.
  3. chris henderson
    chris henderson
    3/5,
    The Bot wont climb down the ladder at redwood trees when inven in full.
  4. Roan
    Roan
    5/5,
    Updated review after the author fixed the grand exchange
  5. Kyle K
    Kyle K
    5/5,
    Perfect bot for the job!! Thank you so much for making it free, it's hard to get multiple bond money pvm but chopping/fletching magic in the wc guild is nice. using the bank is a little laggy sometimes, maybe just using the drop box would be better in areas where you can? Other than that, flawless!
  6. slowking
    slowking
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    it is a decent script how ever it does not want to bank my log in edgeville. fix this problem and implement faster reaction times and it will be a good bot
  7. bplayer227
    bplayer227
    4/5,
    having a problem dropping special teak wood
  8. ImPepsi
    ImPepsi
    4/5,
    Bot seems to get stuck on the east wall of Varrock castle whilst traveling to the yew trees from the ge,
  9. DarkNight
    DarkNight
    2/5,
    Using this bot earned me a 2 day ban in RS3. But it's the only WC bot that I found to do what it was supposed to.....in certain spots. I found it worked to cut Yews at the GE banking at the GE and that was it. Really would not recommend wasting time with this bot.
  10. Aria
    Aria
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0.4
    this bot sucks, it doesn't wc cursed wisps for me in OSRS???