1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chief Soul Wars 2.4

Not for tryhards

1. Chieftain
    Does the Soul Wars minigame for zeal which can be used to buy rewards or experience.

IMPORTANT:
    have an item in your glove slot, if it stalls.

Instructions:
    • Make sure you have manually done the Soul Wars tutorial.
    • Start the bot inside Soul Wars (not in game).
    • If you using range, make sure you have used the Ava's accumulator on Nomad, so that you cape can act like an Ava's,
    • If you are using magic, make sure you have the specified spell auto casted.

Please note:

It does not aim to maximize zeals gained, it prioritizes remaining active, because it is impossible for the bot to compete with real players, so don't ask me to make the bot "faster". Or "Why am I not getting 200 Zeal an hour?". You should expect anywhere between 32-100 per hour.

Recommendations:

I strongly recommend that you keep the playstyle option as "collect fragments and bury bones". This playstyle has the most consistent results.

Any issues?

Contact me on discord for fast replies. Please do not report issues like "Walking/interaction is bot like", I have no control over these type of issues and "bot like" in most cases is based on your relative superstition, please report stalling/click-spamming/failing-interaction or bot crashing type of issues.
    CuppaJava likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. tinman123
    tinman123
    3/5,
    Version: 2.4
    solid bot if using 1st option in settings , pathways and clicking can use some adjustment work very bot like but does the job. sometimes i get 22points and some games 40points.
  2. Roid plug
    Roid plug
    1/5,
    Runs for hours but doesnt get you any zeal or xp. just takes your money lmao
  3. bruhimdeadgaming
    bruhimdeadgaming
    1/5,
    Bot is absolute trash I want a refund. Hellen keller wrote this script
  4. Tony1991
    Tony1991
    5/5,
    I wanted to use this script during league. I didnt get it to work at first. I set it to collect fragments and bury bones. It would get supplies and then just stand outside of the room.

I contacted the maker of the script and adressed the issue. He replied fast on discord. He told me to wear something in the glove slot which I didnt. Problem solved. Worked fine after!
  5. OndrayFelipe
    OndrayFelipe
    3/5,
    I can tell this is a good bot with potential, but there's only one issue and it can for sure get you banned. The Pathing. If you choose to rush boss you constantly run back and forth when you're close to it, and if you collect souls and bones the pathing is bad as well and can get stuck. Please try to fix the pathing and stuck issues, you'd have a perfect bot if so
  6. jason246111
    jason246111
    5/5,
    Works perfectly and just intime for leagues! It works great in leagues! getting up to 200 zeal a game! (over 100k prayer xp)
  7. drei
    drei
    2/5,
    paid for it, sadly need to be fixed alot.
    -don't bury bones
    -get stuck ALOT, got kicked of 4 games in 1.5 hours.
    -slow movemment
    Messaged you in discord for an alternative opion, I would love to see an option where it priorize bones over healing, would improve alot the script, but please make sure it bury the bones.
    1. Chieftain
      Author's Response
      It prioritizes healing, because you are far more likely to keep activity bar up. You can't out compete normal players, by collecting bone and bury bones (enemies like to camp the graveyard), also in addition to that, if it prioritizes going to bury bones, and you get killed by player before going to bury 1-2 bones, you far more likely to get kicked out for inactivity.

Please read the bot description.
  8. RSMasterMiner
    RSMasterMiner
    3/5,
    Needs baby sat for sure. Every death it won't leave the portal area to get back to the battlefield. It just sits there as a ghost.
  9. iSteadyDab
    iSteadyDab
    4/5,
    READ THE BOT DISCRIPTION!
    USE COLLECT FRAGMENTS AND BURY BONES
    DO NOT USE "ATTACK AVATAR" UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE BANNED
    No idea why all the ratings are so low. Developer is quick to respond, happy to help, and the script works pretty okay.
    I personally used mage and range on the collect fragment setting and only experienced an issue once.
  10. WelshKebbit
    WelshKebbit
    1/5,
    Doesn't leave respawn point for soul fragments option